DOU Doubles Circuit Major - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do you people even read the OP? Your opponents and the deadline are all there.

If you need an extension let me know and I'll see what I can do smh.

It was kinda odd, because I didn't get a notification that I had been tagged in the first post. I had to go find the thread on my own about the time I thought it was posted.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
It was kinda odd, because I didn't get a notification that I had been tagged in the first post. I had to go find the thread on my own about the time I thought it was posted.
most tours dont tag people tbh they just expect you to know "the round ends x day so i should check shortly thereafter;" we only tag in minitours because everyone needs to see the next round ASAP because deadlines are so short.

Last edited:
most tours dont tag people tbh they just expect you to know "the round ends x day so i should check shortly thereafter;" we only tag in minitours because everyone needs to see the next round ASAP because deadlines are so short.
Good to know for future tours.

Bughouse

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can't extend a round 3 days (until Sunday) when the next round itself is 6 days. Nor will I extend a round for a matchup where one player clearly deserves activity.

champetero TGMD If I understand your VM convos correctly, you can get this done on champetero's Friday (TGMD's Saturday). Let me know if that's correct, cuz then yes I will give you an extension.

Guess neither me or Qazoo saw the thread or something like that. His only available time before the deadline, I was asleep (at night), while today he's been busy doing something apparently all day.

So coin flip I guess.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
We both failed to search for each other at the scheduled time, but whatever just give him the win

Bughouse

Activity Wins:

Lohgock vs AuraRayquaza

Coinflips:

McMeghan vs iliketrains11
Brap vs Qazoo306
Audiosurfer
vs Ranger Mike
KyleCole vs Typhlito
Sunny.
vs Aenonar
23:47 srk1214 !choose brap, qazoo306
23:47 CDXCIV srk1214: qazoo306
23:48 srk1214 !choose kylecole, typhlito
23:48 CDXCIV srk1214: typhlito
23:48 srk1214 !choose sunny, aenonar
23:48 CDXCIV srk1214: sunny
23:48 srk1214 !choose audiosurfer, ranger mike
23:48 CDXCIV srk1214: audiosurfer
23:49 srk1214 !choose mcmeghan, iliketrains
23:49 CDXCIV srk1214: mcmeghan

Extensions:

GlassGlaceon vs Tricking
Laurel vs Shaian
TGMD vs champetero
wllmagic vs e7e

Y'all all have exactly 24 hours before I coinflip your matches.

Next round going up momentarily. I'll say this in the next thread too, but I'll say it here first:

The Winners Brackets are on bye next round to allow the Losers Brackets to catch up. This is standard procedure for a Double Elim format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)