DOU Doubles Circuit Major - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
quick question srk1214 does the win amount matter? i.e. is there a difference between 2-1 and 2-0.
also, won 2-0 against atomicllamas gg

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TheFourthChaser Scene GlassGlaceon Tricking McMeghan iliketrains11 Qazoo306 Brap Audiosurfer Ranger Mike pokebasket TewMew Laurel Shaian Lohgock AuraRayquaza KyleCole Typhlito Sunny. Aenonar Jirachie FLCL TGMD champetero

If I tagged you (Why so many people? :[ ) here it's because you don't yet have a clear time set up to battle and would currently be subject to either an activity decision or a coinflip. If you feel very clearly your VM convo with your opponent indicates you should have an activity win, don't worry too much about me tagging you here. It's more for the buttfaces who are bad at scheduling to try to make a last ditch effort to get it in.

Also wllmagic e7e I saw your wall and yes you can get an extension. Please get your match done when you said you will :)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
nobody's made any attempt whatsoever to contact me nor I them

this is an odd situation but please HMU on IRC or showdown, i'm a bit busy IRL but can always be found on those two places, i just don't want to waste time finding 5 other people's profiles and posting the same god damn message lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)