DOU Doubles Circuit Major - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I brought this up on irc and never really heard anything conclusive back on it so I'll just post here that I'd like an extension because of my busy week+VGC on the weekend, my opponent has already agreed to this in the vms.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Lost my first set vs Terraquaza 0-2, then won the second set 2-1. Game 1 of the second set he got pretty lucky to win, but then Game 2 overshadowed that- I was forced to drop rocks and pray for flinches because he was in much better position. It ended up being absolutely stupid and I didn't deserve to win that, apologies for the unenjoyable match. Game 3 was clean but still feel bad I had to Landorus my way to victory in the second game.

Good luck in your future rounds

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, TFC asked for an extension bc of VGC commitments this week. I'm posting next round now. TheFourthChaser and Tricking seem to have scheduled for tomorrow, so yeah I'm giving you the 24 hour extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)