Doubles Circuit Minitour #5 — KARA TE (WON BY TFC)

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost v srk. was some hax but such is life. gl in future rounds (unless you bring swagger again in which case i hope confusion ends turn 1)

Lost to laga, my hydregion is getting benched to fuck. landed only 1 draco all game D:

Edit: not belittling him, just the game woulda been a really good game without the misses imo, win or lose

Last edited:

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won with the help of some draco misses, the game would at the very least have been notably closer :(

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Lost to Pinoy Pwnage in a very close game, ggs.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost because I forgot to change the abilities of my mons.

THICK FAT AZU
CUTE CHARM SYLV
FLAME BODY TFLAME

the funny thing is I still would have won without a double protect from AR, guess the points are going to the skilled players

EDIT: this came across really douchey, AR is a cool guy :>

Last edited:
Ok so i beat totem.the silly bum forgot to change abilities (cute charm sylv, thick fat azu and flame body t flame), and used knock off bisharp. Somehow i still managed to screw up and won by a double protect.

Gg

EDIT: yes totem. The points are going to the skilled players. Otherwise i wouldnt have outskilled you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)