Doubles Circuit Minitour #5 — KARA TE (WON BY TFC)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
won, allowing Level 51 to take the win if he wants since i probably can't battle R3 and I haxed him badly
oh um if you cant battle r3 i wouldnt mind taking the win. if you can though i wouldn't want to take it away from you :c

Stratos

Banned deucer.
won :x im sort of embarrassed, sorry Laga, didn't have time to hardcore prepare so Lickilicky happened.
funnily enough laga used a rain spam team against me in a test battle right before facing you but since i shrekt him he used that team instead

Stratos

Banned deucer.
would my name be pwnemon if i didn't get haxed out of a tournament?

lost to srk in a battle with entirely lopsided luck

your sacrifice was for nothing GlassGlaceon

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
THE REGI IS HERE (also the draco miss RIP Pwne)

Regigigas > Pwnemon + Audiosurfer. Who's next? My body is regi.

Level 51 I don't really need to take the risk so if you really want it PM Pwnemon or something, otherwise I can take it but yeah, I haxed you so it's your choice.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
from now on im going to make the rule that the winner of the battle advances; if youre gonna throw do it before the match ends or else it becomes hell for me

U-Turn Out the choice here is urs do you want to advance. pick before i post the next round or you're advancing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)