DOU Doubles Circuit Summer Seasonal - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
played probably the worst i ever played in my entire life and got crushed but i dont really care since i made it to invitational, gg figufgyu, and pwnemon start putting shuca berries on your heatrans

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ill hax the shit out of fagtron soon
yeah this never happened, haruno didn't show up on the places we decided we could meet on the times I was certain I could play and I absolutely cannot play after today so yeah, callin activity or coinflip or whatever you deem fit for this situation.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
we never even settled on a time goddamnit .-. fite now (BAN ME PLEASE) imo
we did but w/e smogtours rn

E: k lost 2-1 nice n haxy as predicted but what can you do right :]]]

Last edited:

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i think im fighting packet
but ill pour one out for you and the neverused diancie

beat steeljackal 2-0, which was nice. IM VERY PROUD OF HAVING MORE WINS THAN LOSSES
edit: those games were actually terrible and left me with crushing emptiness

Last edited:
Apparantly, I don't know how to pokemon, and lost miserabley 2-0 in spite of parahax and hydro miss. GG's and good luck in future rounds.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been ignored by papai noel on IRC twice and he's barely been on the forums. Activity I guess, even though I forgot and didn't follow Aldaron scheduling.

Have tried to play imanalt but he said it was too late will try and catch him again today, activity just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)