Not open for further replies.
TheFourthChaser v bye! <- blame pocket
Tricking vs Pwnemon
Haruno vs srk1214
finally vs TGMD
U-Turn Out vs Laurel
Braverius vs Pinoy Pwnage
makiri vs Lowgock - go makiri!

Played garbage but somehow I won the first game with hax, second game I got destroyed, we need to find a time for g3 if we cant give laurel the win.

I'm 1-1 with U-Turn... he made some pretty strange plays in the first game that worked. My salt was probably triple Pwnemon's... so sorry about that. Hopefully we can finish another time before deadline.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-1 in some ugly games. Brought my bunnies CT g1 and he was too chicken to bring it, but I won anyway. g2 I played trash. g3 I had to get lucky at the end vs some muddy waters after being an idiot and letting my ferrothorn get weakened, but I did so I won.

The moral victory for everyone however is that Haruno played a 3 game set WITHOUT using that terrible team.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-187788638
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-187794697
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-187800368

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
rofl got hax'd. Surprise surprise. Bunnies is still confirmed to be the best team since my opp brought safeguard + goggles + more goggles in all games zzzz.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
4/5 series lost because of hax lol

thank goodness for swiss
Yeah I'm gonna say 3/5 at max. My series was relatively haxless, a couple FPs when half your team is Paralyzed isn't hax. Sorry mate.

Yeah I'm gonna say 3/5 at max. My series was relatively haxless, a couple FPs when half your team is Paralyzed isn't hax. Sorry mate.
i was just basing on what i've heard lol, though lohgock seems pretty upset so i'm inclined to believe that stuff definitely happened lol

★U-Turn Out: take the win, i really have to go, irl>pokemon
★U-Turn Out: srry for the bad series
★U-Turn Out: and everyone watching

It wasn't a bad series. U-Turn had to go during game 3 but I felt like I was in a really good position at that point. Hope everything is okay...

+Laurel: Memoric
@Memoric: yea
+Laurel: I didn't think I was going to lose that
+Laurel: with his A asleep and B about to die.
@Memoric: hmh yeah
+Laurel: LO Y OHKOs his Z too with HP Ice and lives Rock Slide
+Laurel: I just don't think he could kill X lol
@Memoric: i don't think he can actually touch X by then

Last edited:
Yeah Laurel had a big advantage in my eyes, I literally had no options for X. imo my win condition A was asleep and my main sweeper B was weakened while X was still at a respectable amount of health. Sorry tto everyone that expected a better series.
I have a calc final tomorrow but I think I did a good job studying with our posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)