1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Doubles Minotaur #2 - BARN ALL [Won by Mizuhime]

Discussion in 'BW Doubles' started by Level 51, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikel

mikel frizy will carry ocn
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Forum Moderator

late but confirming this. uni + work is killing me timewise and getting a good time was pretty much impossible. sorry we didn't get to battle :|
    Frizy likes this.
  2. Level 51

Level 51 getting worse at mons day by day
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

alexwolf vs Pocket
    Round 2

FUK RAIN: No team may include a Pokémon with the ability Drizzle AND a Pokémon with the ability Swift Swim.
    FUK SUPPORT: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Follow Me, Rage Powder, Helping Hand.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  3. Joim

Joim All promises become a lie, all that's bening corrups in time
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Programmer

Contacted opponent.
  4. BlankZero

BlankZero

YES!

the second ban makes me happy!

contacting Emerald.
  5. Audiosurfer

Audiosurfer @ Audiosurfite
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Barely lost to Joim in a gg. Gl in future rounds.
  6. Joim

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Programmer

Yeah, very close call!
    Btw by the next round I will be in Poland, most likely. I will try to battle but if I can't I don't mind being disqualified.
  7. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

i beat Pwnemon - REVENGE
  8. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Leader

i beat pocket — where it matters which isn't here
  9. Braverius

Braverius Free the music, unleash the vibe
    is a Tiering Contributor

Contacted opponent. o:
  10. Mizuhime

Mizuhime I'll be the beauty queen in tears
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

contaacted
  11. Mizuhime

is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

EspyOwner Exeggutor
    14:18 Exeggutor yo dude
    14:18 EspyOwner one) why are you not in #doubles
    14:18 EspyOwner two) take the win I have to take a leave of absense
    14:19 Exeggutor cheer, and i just logged on
    14:19 V4 EspyGoner v_v
    14:19 Exeggutor it's on my ajoin but I haven't signed in yet
    14:19 Exeggutor esp you gunna post in the thread?
    14:19 EspyOwner if you lin
    14:20 EspyOwner k
    14:21 Exeggutor http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479858
  12. BlankZero

BlankZero

Ace and I are having schedule conflicts lately.

If I cannot get the match done in the time limit, give the win to Ace. Work is killing me right now.
  13. nyttyn

nyttyn

14. Level 51

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

n_n !!!
    I think I need a hide tag (open)

Pocket vs Ace Emerald
    The Exeggutor vs nyttyn
    Joim vs Braverius <walkover-ish>
    Round 3

FUK RAIN: No team may include a Pokémon with the ability Drizzle AND a Pokémon with the ability Swift Swim.
    FUK SUPPORT: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Follow Me, Rage Powder, Helping Hand.
    FUK PREDICTION: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Fake Out, Protect, Detect.

Let the games begin n_n
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  15. Joim

Programmer

Contacted opponent.
  16. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Professional
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Obviously people running from my legendary skill. Contacted Pocket, hopefully we'll get this done over the weekend. I've got to make a new team, I have a feeling stall will be nigh impossible with no protect :/
  17. Joim

Programmer

Well, Braverius violated the no Fake Out rule by accident, but since we had to reboot battles, my time is very limited and he wants to focus on regionals, he gave me the pass. However, I'll have a hard time playing the next matches since I'll have little time this week. I'll try to play but if I can't I'll give my two wins.
  18. Braverius

Braverius Free the music, unleash the vibe
    is a Tiering Contributor

^confirming. Starmie did some cool Starmie things in the battle we decided to have anyways, as well as Escavaliers sparring in different weather conditions O:
  19. nyttyn

nyttyn

Contacted eggy.
  20. Mizuhime

reporting win vs nyttyn
  21. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Professional
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Won vs Pocket
  22. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

Lost - my head was not in the game and I played like shit
  23. Joim

Programmer

L51 post next round asap since I can play 'til Sunday.
  24. Level 51

hide tag (open)

Ace Emerald vs The Exeggutor
    The Exeggutor vs Joim
    Joim vs Ace Emerald
    Finals

FUK PREDICTION: No Pokémon on any team may use any of the following moves: Fake Out, Protect, Detect.
    FUK DOUBLES!: No Pokémon may use any spread moves, eg Surf, Earthquake, Teeter Dance, etc.

Have fun !_! n_n o_O ~(^.^)~

25. Joim

Programmer

I will be able to use a computer up to the 1st of April at morning, so I'll try to contact either of you whenever I'm on-line, since this week my schedule is varying and has little hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)