Doubles OU Ladder Achievements - Volcarona Pokémon of the Week!

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Level 51, Stratos and Arcticblast

Hi, welcome to a project called Doubles OU Ladder Achievements! This project is supposed to stimulate and motivate people into playing on the ladder again, as well as improving the general environment on the ladder. As most of the Doubles community knows, the current level on the ladder isn't really high. Many people have lost interest in laddering due to the fact that there are many shitty gimmicks. Usually people think it's not worth their time. Again, this is why this project was started up.

What are the achievements?
All the achievements are supposed to be good achievements with high difficulty in them. There are no gimmicky achievements included such as "win with only 3 Pokémon". We are trying to avoid bad achievements which won't improve the ladder, and will only motivate bad play.

Achievements
Win 10 matches with 6-0 - 3 points
Achieved by: Yoda2798
Win 5 matches without using your Mega Pokémon (you can have one in your team and use it in battle, as long as it doesn't mega-evolve) - 2 points
Achieved by: AuraRayquaza, Haruno, Mizuhime, Shaian, TGMD, Fer, Yoda2798, U-Turn Out, Zeldamon Master519, It Is Guest
Reach 1400 ELO on the ladder. - 1 point
Achieved by: dramadrama, AuraRayquaza, KyleCole, Yoda2798, fangame10, Mizuhime, Stratos, Fer, hard, U-Turn Out, TGMD, kamikaze17, KillianVGC, It Is Guest
Reach 1600 ELO on the ladder - 3 points
Achieved by: Stratos, dramadrama, Fer, U-Turn Out, KillianVGC, Yoda2798
Reach 1800 ELO on the ladder - 15 points
Achieved by:
Reach 80 GXE on the ladder - 1 point
Achieved by: AuraRayquaza, dramadrama, KyleCole, fangame10, Mizuhime, Stratos, Fer, hard, U-Turn Out, Yoda2798, kamikaze17, KillianVGC, It Is Guest
Reach 85 GXE on the ladder - 3 points
Achieved by: KyleCole, Stratos, hard, Fer, KillianVGC
Reach 90 GXE on the ladder - 10 points
Achieved by: Fer, KillianVGC
Get a winstreak of 10 - 3 points
Achieved by: dramadrama, Pinoy Pwnage, AuraRayquaza, KyleCole, U-Turn Out, Shaian, TGMD, Fer, hard, Arcticblast, Yoda2798, kamikaze17, checkmater75, It Is Guest
Get a winstreak of 20 - 5 points
Achieved by: KyleCole, fangame10, hard, Fer
Get a winstreak of 50 - 50 points (lmao this is impossible)
Achieved by:
Win 20 battles on an alt - 1 point
Achieved by: dramadrama, AuraRayquaza, KyleCole, Yoda2798, fangame10, Mizuhime, Stratos, Fer, U-Turn Out, TGMD, kamikaze17, KillianVGC, It Is Guest
Win 50 battles on an alt - 2 points
Achieved by: dramadrama, AuraRayquaza, Stratos, Mizuhime, U-Turn Out, KillianVGC
Achieve top 50 on the ladder - 5 points
Achieved by: AuraRayquaza, dramadrama, KyleCole, Stratos, Fer, kamikaze17, U-Turn Out, KillianVGC, Yoda2798
Win 100 battles on an alt - 5 points
Achieved by: dramadrama, KillianVGC
Reach top 25 on the ladder - 7 points
Achieved by: dramadrama, Mizuhime, Stratos, Fer, kamikaze17, KyleCole, U-Turn Out, KillianVGC, Yoda2798
Reach top 10 on the ladder - 8 points
Achieved by: Stratos, hard, dramadrama, Fer, KyleCole, U-Turn Out, KillianVGC, Yoda2798
Reach number 1 on the ladder - 10 points
Achieved by: KyleCole, KillianVGC
Successfully convince somebody that their gimmick is bad - suggested by Arcticblast - 1 point
Achieved by: Shaian
SAVE DARKRAI - suggested by Memoric - 1 point for everyone!
If Darkrai gets into Doubles OU, everybody will get 1 point!
Achieved by:

Play 100 matches and have at least a 50% win ratio - 2 points
Achieved by: Stratos, dramadrama, U-Turn Out, Yoda2798
Get above 1600 ELO with 75% wins - 4 points
Achieved by: Fer, U-Turn Out

New Pokemon of the Week:
Volcarona

Obviously you always need to show replay or screenshot proof. Otherwise you won't be accepted here =)

These are the current standings of all achievements acquired:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1egi9rVsfOmFqoFWBTzNxPfkv94nYgVIQO8NXdbUEyr0/edit?usp=sharing
Please people, I would really really really appreciate it if you'd suggest some achievements! Remember; no achievements that motivate bad play!

Now go on the ladder and have fun! =)

Last edited:
i got these three achivements:
Win 20 battles on an alt
Win 50 battles on an alt
Reach 1400 ELO on the ladder

On my alt "bloodonherhands"

Got the achivement
Get a winstreak of 10
On my alt "youmeanaworldtome"

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i got these three achivements:
Win 20 battles on an alt
Win 50 battles on an alt
Reach 1400 ELO on the ladder

On my alt "bloodonherhands"

Got the achivement
Get a winstreak of 10
On my alt youmeanaworldtome
ya cool but
have you read the thread, it says you have to provide screenshots or replays and you haven't really proven that you are bloodonherhands or youmeanaworldtome

I have some suggestions, and I may edit more in if I think of them. You pick point values.

Win a battle in 3 turns exactly, forfeits don't count.

Win with 1 mon left against at least 3 opponents.

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Skill based achievements:
win a game after your opp gets three min sleep
win a game after having three separate team members get full parad
win a game after getting flinched 5 times (not fake out)
good luck :)

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Skill based achievements:
win a game after your opp gets three min sleep
win a game after having three separate team members get full parad
win a game after getting flinched 5 times (not fake out)
good luck :)
we decided to remove hax-based achievements as they do not promote better battling

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
we decided to remove hax-based achievements as they do not promote better battling
After that much hax, wouldn't you have to battle really, really well to win? Even the hax results from good battling, since spore, twave, and rock slide are all viable moves.
If you ladder enough, you will get haxed. The question is, can you outplay it?

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
After that much hax, wouldn't you have to battle really, really well to win? Even the hax results from good battling, since spore, twave, and rock slide are all viable moves.
If you ladder enough, you will get haxed. The question is, can you outplay it?
stop trying to make an effort, your "achievements" are not getting in

--
I added all the achievements you've earned above so the rankings are updated too =)

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Just to be clear, do all achievements without using an alt specified in them need to be done using your main Showdown account?

Attachments

Last edited:

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Thanks for the reply Meloetta<3; I have gotten:
Reach 1400 ELO
Win 20 battles on an alt

Achievement Suggestions:
Win 5 battles in Doubles OU using only UU Pokémon, while ranked above 1600 ELO.
Get above 1600 ELO with 75% wins.

Achievements:
1. Get a win streak of 10 (3)
2. Reach 1400 ELO on the ladder (1)
3. Reach 80 GXE on the ladder (1)
4. Win 20 battles on an alt (1)
5. Achieve top 50 on the ladder (5)
6. Win 5 matches without using your Mega Pokémon (2)
7. Reach 85 GXE on the ladder (3)
8. Reach top 25 on the ladder (7)
9. Get a win streak of 20 (5)
10. Reach 1600 ELO on the ladder (3)
11. Get above 1600 ELO with 75% wins (4)
12. Reach top 10 on the ladder (8)
13. Reach 90 GXE on the ladder (10)
14. Win 10 matches with Deoxys-A (2)

Proof:

2., 3., 4. and 7.

5. and 8.

6. http://pastebin.com/px4gzKY0

10. and 11.
(30 is 90.9090909090909% of 33)

14. http://pastebin.com/hMTk9hDJ

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
Achievement Suggestions:
Win 5 battles in Doubles OU using only UU Pokémon, while ranked above 1600 ELO.
Get above 1600 ELO with 75% wins.

Achievements:
While the above suggestion isn't bad, I won't include it as it supports playing with an unviable team, and in my opinion there are already too many unviable teams on the ladder. This is not a project like Dark Horse.

I will include your second suggestion though =)

----
Added KyleCole's points, dramadrama's points and Yoda2798's points.

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor

gibe me some achievements

reached 1400
20-0 win streak
20 wins on an alt
80 GXE

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
Achievement idea: Successfully reach Elo: 1600 with a 75% win rate using a single team (pokemon can not be changed however moves and items may)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you can't prove this
sure you can, save literally every battle on ladder and then post it. If you save 48 replays from ladder on an alt and you have 48 battles done, then you can clearly tell that this has been accomplished. It'll be a pain in the ass for you for a nonexistent benefit (lol dubs cc) and since there's no real substantial prize to getting these achievements (bar an increased epeen) its really not worth it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)