Doubles OU Room Tournament Championship (On Hold)

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Yay for me winning since I didn't get a Doubles veteran R1 lol! (Also thanks to Kami for running the tour in SpaceBass's absence) There also seems to be 4 people joint first at the moment lol, but that should fix itself as more tours happen.

BTW the activity seems to greatly differ at the different times/days so that might be something to consider for maximising players.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay for me winning since I didn't get a Doubles veteran R1 lol! (Also thanks to Kami for running the tour in SpaceBass's absence) There also seems to be 4 people joint first at the moment lol, but that should fix itself as more tours happen.

BTW the activity seems to greatly differ at the different times/days so that might be something to consider for maximising players.
Originally the times were set to try to give people from every timezone a chance to have at least one tour per week. Obviously there will be less people on during the tours aimed at asian time zones, however this first month is partly a trial run to see how we can have the tours run better for everyone.

On this same point of testing how we run this, a few people have brought forward the idea that both people who lose in the semi finals are rewarded with one point, instead of having to rely on a battle outside of the tour via challenge. What are peoples thoughts on the the times the tours run and on giving a point to both semi final losers? This is a community tour and I want it to accommodate as many people as we can.

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Originally the times were set to try to give people from every timezone a chance to have at least one tour per week. Obviously there will be less people on during the tours aimed at asian time zones, however this first month is partly a trial run to see how we can have the tours run better for everyone.

On this same point of testing how we run this, a few people have brought forward the idea that both people who lose in the semi finals are rewarded with one point, instead of having to rely on a battle outside of the tour via challenge. What are peoples thoughts on the the times the tours run and on giving a point to both semi final losers? This is a community tour and I want it to accommodate as many people as we can.
i would not be opposed to giving both semifinalists that lost a point due to the fact that a battle outside of the tour does not need to be tracked. Also the times listed are for est and i am not 100% sure how they affect time zones with major time differences.

SpaceBass

Also the times listed are for est and i am not 100% sure how they affect time zones with major time differences.
I'll put what times the tours occur in various different timezones in the OP so people don't have to work out timezones themselves (I know how annoying it can be).

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
I'll put what times the tours occur in various different timezones in the OP so people don't have to work out timezones themselves (I know how annoying it can be).
sounds like a good idea, i myself am EST so i found it easy to determine the times. But for others i can see how it might be a difficulty

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
tfw you ask for an extension of dq timer as you scramble to make teams on your phone and all 6/6 mods that are online happen not to respond.

rip me

SpaceBass

Congratulations to Narnold1 for winning the last tour of this month!
Placings:
  • 1st place - Narnold1 - 3 points
  • 2nd place - Koekiekoekje - 2 points
  • 3rd place - Level 51 - 1 point
And congratulations to MainEvent for winning this months championship! He will have his name in the doubles room intro for the next month, aswell as being recorded in the OP of this thread.

1st - MainEvent - 11 points
2nd - Nido-Rus - 8 points
3rd - Checkmater75 - 7 points
4th - Yoda2798 / iZocker - 5 points
5th - Shrop05 / iplaytennislol / Thisbemyalt / Narnold1 - 3 points
6th - Laga / Frat Dude / Stratos / Electrolyte / gogogogolems / Starkboy / Lohgock / Koekiekoekje - 2 points
7th - HellFireSwellow / KyleCole / Cancer On FLEEK / Xzern / Digital Sound / Fangame10 / Mizuhime / Level 51 - 1 point

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Id like to start off by thanking a few people. First off thank you SpaceBass for hosting this it was an extremely fun tour. Also shout outs to Nido-Rus & Yoda2798 for bringing some good competition to this. kamikaze17 & Memoric also deserve some thanks as they hosted in space's absences.

I am looking forward to continue to grow as a doubles player, and to improve my own game. Once again thank you to everybody who participated and made this a success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)