DOU Doubles OU Spring Seasonal Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
OH, since i forgot to say this: I will be doing the first round of subs on Wednesday night. If you contacted your opponent on their VM wall, there is no need to mention that you contacted in here, but if you did it through PS / IRC / Smogon PM then please say something so you're not subbed out.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
man, you know why you lost? because you use stratos teams, while i use lohgock teams and that's it. nothing more nothing less.
also this is bugging me, we played literally one time, it was in the 2014 doubles open and we got along after that and you actually gave me teams to use in the nu open, then we dont talk for like a year and a half and the next time its because youre being a cunt to me in smogtours chat during like week 2 of spl and then you try to start shit with me again when i say something in battle chat about latios being better than sylv on thalk (i didnt even know you were paraplegics opponent at the time) so im kind of wondering what happened in a year and a half where we didnt interact at all that caused such a drastic change in your attitude toward me

I played one game with my opponent dEnIsSsS, we will continue the series on Friday at the same time as we agreed on today Wednesday.

I will update this message when the series is fully done if the host Stratos doesn't mind.

Game 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-136036
Game 2: http://pastebin.com/PVAD3E8i

e. I finished the series with my opponent dEnIsSsS today and I ended up winning 2-0. Turn one play in game two with Kangaskhan was really risky but luckily for me it payed off. Tagging Stratos to let him know.

Shout-out Mysterious M for the teams.

Last edited:
won, ggs

"Error while uploading replay: We're upgrading the database to support emoji; replays will be available again in a day or two. Thanks for waiting!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)