DOU Doubles OU Summer Seasonal [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting activity. I have contacted my opponent since day 1 and have tried to made agreed times but every time I idle for my opponent, he never shows up despite us agreeing on a time.

Can I get the activity win? I've tried to schedule the battle, and he didn't even tell me when he wanted to do it. Also, you put the results and replays of Qwerts vs Celeberty.

EDIT: We're battling now

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
My opponent's last activity was last Thursday, I contacted 2 days ago but the only time I'm available is today. Friday and Saturday, I have work until like 10 PM Central time so not sure if that's going to be the easiest to schedule...

activity?
i gave my opponent my time frame but my opponent told me to be on outside of my time frame. then we were supposed to play 11-12pm today but then he disappeared after that. i did tell him that i couldn't make the 11/12pm time but i that was not true, i tried finding him at smogtour and can't find him but his last activity was well before i told him i couldn't make it so activity

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Lost vs Pinoy, ggs! Mega-Steelix did not come through.

Daily Reminder that CM Cress is disgusting and everyone should prepare for it well.

edit: ty pinoy, hopefully i can actually finish my team for it lmao n_n

activity?
i gave my opponent my time frame but my opponent told me to be on outside of my time frame. then we were supposed to play 11-12pm today but then he disappeared after that. i did tell him that i couldn't make the 11/12pm time but i that was not true, i tried finding him at smogtour and can't find him but his last activity was well before i told him i couldn't make it so activity
I understand that with so different timezones it's difficult to find a time that suits the both of us, but I'm really trying. for the first part, since it was impossible for me to play at his suggested time I tried suggesting a more suitable time for me. As soon as I notice that he couldnìt play at my time i suggest the first time he suggested(thursday 11\12 pm his time). he says that he "should be available to play throughout this day" and since I suggested a time I thought was convenient for him i go to sleep. when I wake up to play him(6am my time) i notice that at 1am my time he wrote me a message saying that we have to play. I understand that he is trying too and that he is encountering my same problems. i'm sure that with a one day extention we would be able to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)