DOU Doubles OU Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngryWild_Mango never showed we were scheduled for 3:00pm today and it's five minutes to 4:00.
Sigh activity I suppose since im playing Stratos tomorrow and doing some stuff with friends the rest of the day.

Edit: He never posted that he won vs. Qazoo either :o

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just won against Hashtag 2-1 in the highlight match. As my predecessors would say, "I won because I'm Doubles Players of the Week"

In all seriousness though, Hashtag it was fun playing my first legit match against you and I am really glad that you are no longer a sub.
I know you can easily destroy the loser's bracket like you did last seasonal.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67397
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67404 - Sorry TGMD fren I tried to win with the team but choked a lot in the endgame.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67409

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
AngryWild_Mango never showed we were scheduled for 3:00pm today and it's five minutes to 4:00.
Sigh activity I suppose since im playing Stratos tomorrow and doing some stuff with friends the rest of the day.

I can't remember if I coinflipped or if he got activity, but that's that

Could my opponent, Niky, and I have an extension? We're nine hours apart and we've tried to contact each other but I don't think my opp took into consideration my timezone. I was offered unreasonable times to play (1-6am and it's finals week for me) when I stated I could only play after 3pm. I tried to be as flexible as possible and offer a wide range of times but it just takes too long for us to respond to each other given our timezone difference. If given an extension, I think we could sort it out, assuming my opponent is able to play outside of the unreasonable range they gave me previously.

Arcticblast deoxys speed
Yeah, first two guys never showed/never replied too me. I forgot about our game. It is my fault ;-; im so sorry. I had a busy day.

lol, so my opp is calling activity saying he waited 30 minutes (on smogtours server i assume). apparently he was perfectly fine waiting for 30 minutes, but VMing me on forums was out of the question! now he's saying he can't play today (wednesday), so looks like it won't get done by deadline. requesting extension, i guess.

I forgot all about this tournament... Do we know who I'm going up against yet? I'm pretty late, so if I can't schedule a match soon, I may have to forfeit.

Requesting extension for Rumor vs. me, I don't think either of us knew the deadline, and I can't play before tomorrow (exams). A few extra days to fit Rumor's requested time would be great too.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent was Jaiho, contacted me on Friday, I responded on sat requesting his/her ps info and saying that I could probably find him/her online seeing as how we're on around the same times. Never got a response. I kept trying to /w Jaiho, hi when I was online with no response. Then I figured out by watching It Is Guest's replay that his/her ps account was "The Jaiho". I'm going to try to contact tonight but it's been 5 days since I responded on saturday and I never got a response, so I'm requesting activity.

I really don't know what to do here. Hoping this is enough for an activity win but to be fair, I never specified a specific time to meet up which he/she didn't meet up on, it's just he/she didn't respond to my response and it's been a while and I've never found him/her online.

Anyways, I'm going to try to find him/her online around 9 east coast us time, hoping that he/she will be online.

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Is it possible myself and WreckDra can have an extension? I've been without internet all week other than yesterday/today since due to Aus Nats and so we haven't been able to schedule a time?

idk why but I think we also both forgot it was double elim (woops).

Joim and I are going to play Friday- we have a six hour time difference and I have exams until Friday, so this was the only available time for us. I suppose I'm requesting an extension also lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)