DOU Doubles OU Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I forgot all about this tournament... Do we know who I'm going up against yet? I'm pretty late, so if I can't schedule a match soon, I may have to forfeit.
Krauersaut

then again if he's also put no effort into scheduling it might go to a coinflip

sorry for not re-tagging (or updating the OP rofl)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-1 against bughouse/srk. Shoutouts to -Tsunami- for the lord squads + video guide on how to beat bughouse.

if you haven't suscribed to steeleagle17 you're missing out. So hit him up on that.

In all seriousness though, sry for hax. Thunderwave is god. Also note to self, subtect scarf kyube is a very shitty set LOL

Replays:
G1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67553
G2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67556
G3: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-67562

Last edited:

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If you don't post replays in the future, you will be disqualified. I was able to find them this time.
Could my opponent, Niky, and I have an extension? We're nine hours apart and we've tried to contact each other but I don't think my opp took into consideration my timezone. I was offered unreasonable times to play (1-6am and it's finals week for me) when I stated I could only play after 3pm. I tried to be as flexible as possible and offer a wide range of times but it just takes too long for us to respond to each other given our timezone difference. If given an extension, I think we could sort it out, assuming my opponent is able to play outside of the unreasonable range they gave me previously.
lol, so my opp is calling activity saying he waited 30 minutes (on smogtours server i assume). apparently he was perfectly fine waiting for 30 minutes, but VMing me on forums was out of the question! now he's saying he can't play today (wednesday), so looks like it won't get done by deadline. requesting extension, i guess.
TFC and I are going to need an extension, IRL stuff and timezones don't exactly work to our favor here.
Requesting extension for Rumor vs. me, I don't think either of us knew the deadline, and I can't play before tomorrow (exams). A few extra days to fit Rumor's requested time would be great too.
Is it possible myself and WreckDra can have an extension? I've been without internet all week other than yesterday/today since due to Aus Nats and so we haven't been able to schedule a time?

idk why but I think we also both forgot it was double elim (woops).
Joim and I are going to play Friday- we have a six hour time difference and I have exams until Friday, so this was the only available time for us. I suppose I'm requesting an extension also lol
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/clefairy.216198/#profile-post-1780525

can we pls get an extension until friday or saturday, theres a 9 hour difference or something like that and ive been really busy with things, can't stay up until 3am to play
extension until friday evening please? i love you Arcticblast (I´m not liberal with that phrase ;)
additions to this list:
Terraquaza vs Electrolyte
Asmodean vs Snowy.
AuraRayquaza vs Gyarad0s

All extensions granted. Extensions have a deadline of Saturday at 11:59 PM ET. GET YOUR MATCHES DONE.

Activity calls:

AngryWild_Mango vs deoxys speed
Hantsuki
vs QuoteCS
Jaiho vs checkmater75

Xeniera vs metaphysical
AlienxDD vs shrop05
Lanueba
vs Geotal (technically a forfeit)

Coinflips:

pokebasket vs Fer
Tricking
vs Can-Eh-Dian

BulbaSword vs Dabney
Krauersaut vs VCrakeV
Qazoo306 vs FAJI
NOVED
vs Timbuktu
mouse de frank vs LetMeShine-
GARDEVOIR!!!!!!!! vs sunchipps
Lasagne vs Dr. Zeni$ (LOL FUCK LAS)
Kiyo vs rural
fran17 vs trc

Round 3 should be up shortly. Loser's bracket only (aside from games yet to be played).

Arcticblast

The extension call on KyleCole vs Void is being called into question. I need Void to send me his side of their situation (I have already received it from Kyle).

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Terraquaza and I have played one of our matches; we shall play the rest of them tomorrow. As of right now, further deadline extensions are not necessary.

Was an intense series with silly plays from both of us
Also I should just play sample teams if i don´t have any... (donate please, I´m rich but I need it)

OK so Joim and I scheduled for today afternoon-evening for him, which should have been fine since I was home by 12:00 my time (6 for him) but he hasn't been on since the morning. It's increasingly difficult to get this done due to time constraints, but considering I've been here for both times we've set and he hasn't, and tomorrow I will be away, I think unfortunately I'm going to call activity. For me to meet the times he usually gets up in the morning I would have to stay up until 2 am or so, and I am not fond of playing a best of 3 tournament match at 2 AM.

activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)