Doubles OU Suspect Test 3 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Post a screenshot here of your ladder alt proving that it's you to get the right to vote in the suspect (Do not post anything besides reqs confirmation in this thread please!)

You need to display the following in your screenshot(s):
1. Minimum of 2600 COIL on the Doubles OU (suspect test) ladder.
2. Minimum of 77 GXE.
3. Maximum of 60 Games played on your Ladder Alt.
4. Your username on the upperleft corner / chatbox part of the UI if your alt does not share your forum username.

The suspect ladder will be up until 12:01 AM EST on August 7 (Monday). It will return at 12:01 AM EST on August 10 (Thursday), and will be up until 12:01 AM EST on August 14 (Monday). You can submit your reqs confirmation at any time from now until August 14. Good luck! :toast:

doubles ou reqs.PNG

I know this is really silly but I couldn't get 2600 coil by just 1 game and my parents are really raging at me now and ain't allowing me to play as they are calling me an addict and i have skl 2mrw!I just am missing the reqs by just 15 coil but i can afford 15 more games so I hope u guys are considerate towards since my gxe is good and it is obvious dat i would get reqs if i play.I might try playing early morning 2mrw and get the reqs properly and posting just in case

Edit:got the reqs after 3 more games in the second ladder

Marshadow reqs.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)