Doubles OU Suspect Test 3 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming as babeXXX. Nearly didn't make it. Had a bad day yesterday and dropped ~10 games, so it really came down to the wire.

edit: proof I own the account in question

Also this might not matter to most people, but this was a big accomplishment for me. One of my first goals on Smogon was to get good enough to vote in a suspect but since I stopped playing OU and switched to VGC I was never able to accomplish that. But now I've done it in DOU and I'm just really proud of myself.

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion

With exams only recently finished, AND with a lot of projects such as my thesis, ballroom dance routine for school, and data analysis for another thing in between stressing me out, AND with my internet as slow as a snail lately, AND with every ladderer deciding that this is the dash my hopes with luck, I'm surprised I don't have a worse record considering im tilted af. Not a good look but we'll take it hmmm.

thanks to talkingtree for the team I used for half of my laddering, sd zor was litty

I used Mizu's hailroom for the first half but kept having TR skillfully prevented by having Mimikyu frozen. Then used a Demantoid PZ squad, but it kept being crit shortly after setup. Then I used talkingtree's team and all was fine (Scizor surprisingly not ass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)