Doubles Tourney - Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this tourney are so lame, no one is playing or looking like doing anything to get their match done.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
damnit, i've been practicing a lot of doubles and trading for this, please don't cancel it :{

kenshin, No Offense but You let round two last over 2 weeks. Most of the participants either gave up or completely forgot about it. Like pablo said last round, everyone lost interest. This is how his first 2 tourneys werent too successful

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I wouldn't end it, but what you could do is just get rid of the double elimintaion. Also, chaos_emperor and I are trying to get our battle done right now, but his router isn't working too well. Also, I'll repost my idea from last page. I would just extend this round to the end of the weekend, to give the people in the winners bracket more time to complete their matches, and then just ditch the double elimination. It's not double elimination in real life anyway.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won 1-0 a timely miss made it much closer that it should've been though.

I wouldn't end it, but what you could do is just get rid of the double elimintaion. Also, chaos_emperor and I are trying to get our battle done right now, but his router isn't working too well. Also, I'll repost my idea from last page. I would just extend this round to the end of the weekend, to give the people in the winners bracket more time to complete their matches, and then just ditch the double elimination. It's not double elimination in real life anyway.
So basically, anyone who has one loss is going to be screwed over and eliminated. I support possibly extending the deadline to the end of the weekend and no later, but getting rid of half the contestants seems to be going to far.

Deztroya and I will be battling shortly.

EDIT: I won against Deztroya, good game.

Find, from now on if you lose your gone.
No dude come on... You're going to change the rules AGAIN? IF you're not up for keeping this going then I'll handle it, but stop changing your mind and making the tournament different in some way every single Round.

Deadline should be Sunday/Monday, with 1 week deadlines. Make that, and any incomplete matches get resolved by coin flips.

anyways beat storm 1-0 great game dude i got really scared after making that huge mistake almost cost me the match.lol

Edi: i think Pablo should take over for the remainder of the tournament.

So, when exactly is this round going to end? Because I have PM'ed chill a couple times to set up a battle time, but we may not be able to battle until tomorrow.

Pablo is not taking over this tourney, i'm not changing anything.

I really think Pablo should back down because the only part he is meant to be involved in is picking out the matches.

Round ends 16th of febuary, all remaining matches are done by coin flip.

I'm backing down, and since you seem so set on doing this your way only, you can go ahead and make the matches for the future Rounds yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)