Doubles Tourney Round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't heard back from IPL and according to his profile he hasnt been on in the past 4 days either

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I pmed Chill so he if he signs on later today we should to be able to get our match done.

I really dont think it's fair to coin flip every match. I have made an effort everyday to contact goodbar but he's never on which is not my fault at all

I really dont think it's fair to coin flip every match. I have made an effort everyday to contact goodbar but he's never on which is not my fault at all
i totally agree if the person is trying to get in contact with his or her opponent they shouldnt get a loss on a coin flip. i think the person who doesnt contact back the opponent should be getting the loss.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
My Wi-Fi's completly shot, so I'm going to have to give the win to Haku.

If it has to result in a coinflip I'll just give tds the win, because that's true...unless there's still time

Ok. Goodbar / Sunday have given their wins to their opponents.

IPL has been away due to a death in his family.... though that is not his fault and it must be very hard, he is still responsible and made no contact?

Remaining people will be flipped:

Heads vs Tails.

jigokujin vs olimarman - Heads, Jigo.
chaos emperor vs POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN - Tails, PBB
blue coockies vs Chill - Tails, Chill

New round coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)