Doubles Tourney - The End is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^ Credit to Noodle for this awesome banner ^
Time for a Doubles Tourney!

~Rules~

Credit to lorak for the pokeballs

Your Team must include 4 Pokemon and no more, no less.
You are allowed to change teams between rounds

You may use Platinum moves, but not platinum pokemon
Don't announce peoples teams, if you want to discuss teams do it via pm!
Disconnecting shall be resolved by the contestants of the battle, it shall be solved fairly and any major arguments may get both contestants removed from tourney.
Matches must be done within a week of announcment.
' Legal Hacks ' are not tolerated, neither are illegal movesets, both shall have you removed from this tournament.

Rules shall Also apply as showdown rules:

- No Judgement or Soul dew
-Battles are Open level, but 50 is Max!
- Sleep clause is not in effect
- Evasion clause is not in effect
- Item Clause is in effect

The following pokemon (below) are banned.

Banned

Non-ToysRUs Dragonite
Mew
Mewtwo
Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Rotom / Rotom - A
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Now Eligible

Toys R Us Dragonite
Platinum Heatran - becasue it is caught at level 50 in platinum
Platinum Regigigas - because it is caught at lvl 1 in platinum

This will be a double elimination tournament, basically if you lose your not out, you must fight again and then if you lose AGAIN your out.

keeps going till no-one is left.​

Prizes:

I will personally be offering 1 Prize.

I am going to be chaining my ass off for a shiny (impish) Golem and the winner gets dist!

1st Place:
Dist to a Shiny Impish Golem + Umbreons shiny uxie + A choice of either a mild skymin or Shiny lonely Absol (courtesy Pink) + HUGZ from Fgtron
2nd Place:
DESTROYA's Modest Croagunk: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 31 + A choice of either a mild skymin or Shiny lonely Absol (courtesy Pink)
3rd Place:
Mingot's Naive Salamence: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 + Cosmic Jeff's Shiny lucario
With Dragon dance / Hydro pump / Outrage
4th Place:
Mingot's Naughty Flygon: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
With Quick attack / Outrage​

Everytime you win, your name will obtain a new feature, win one = Bolded, win two = Italicalized, win three = underlined, ect.

If you lose once your name shall be turned to the colour Red, therefore even with an underlined name we know you can be knocked out, Green means you are out. Due to some people winning all their matches, if you have your name bolded, underlined and italicalized, it will be changed to blue after your 4th win, and brown on your 5th.

If you have lost once and won 4 times, your colour will be purple (Blue + Red)
If you have lost once and won 5 times, your colour will be Orange

[Round Eight Draw]

[The End]

Pablo vs zerowing
tridarksouls vs latios315

This Round will end on the 8th of April

Zerowing and I have contacted each other but we haven't been able to battle. Hopefully we can get it done tonight.

Sorry I dropped out of this so unexpectedly. I just got slammed so hard. Still, I should have pm'd you and for that I apologize.

WHOA WHEN DID THIS START? Damn it, I would have loved to participate in this!!! *sigh* oh well..

Any Youtube vids or Pt Battle Recorder videos to watch? This will help people learn more about the showdown and things to watch out for. Of course if you do not want to expose your "main team" that is completely understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)