Tournament Doubles UU Championship (Check post #159 for FINALS)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic forms of contact. Cyberbullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers. Harmful bullying behavior can include posting rumors about a person, threats, sexual remarks, disclose victims' personal information, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), or simply saying a person smells like wet eggs. Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm. Victims may have lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and a variety of emotional responses, retaliating, being scared, frustrated, angry, and depressed. Individuals have reported that cyberbullying can be more harmful than traditional bullying.

Awareness in the United States has risen in the 2010s, due in part to high-profile cases. Several states in the US and in other countries have laws specific to regulating cyberbullying. These laws can be designed to specifically target teen cyberbullying, while others use laws extending from the scope of physical harassment. In cases of adult cyberharassment, these reports are usually filed beginning with local police. Research has demonstrated a number of serious consequences of cyberbullying victimization.

Internet trolling is a common form of bullying over the Internet in an online community (such as in online gaming or social media) in order to elicit a reaction, disruption, or for their own personal amusement. Cyberstalking is another form of bullying or harassment that uses electronic communications to stalk a victim may pose a credible threat to the safety of the victim.

talkingtree smells like wet eggs.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Time for pairings! Here is how I found my 64 participants and my 7 subs: The first 5/8ths of the people signed up, 44 people, automatically made it into the tournament. The remaining 3/8ths, 27 people, were then randomized, and the first 20 of those 27 make it into the first round. The remaining seven will be used as substitutes if a player is not making an effort to play his or her game in a timely fashion. One huge favor to ask of all of you, REPLAYS! This tournament is about furthering DUU down the right path, so please post your replays so we can all see what cool things you used in your match! The deadline for playing your matches will be July 17th at Midnight EST. Here are your pairings! http://challonge.com/duuchamp

osceola vs. Z strats
Level 51 vs. nightcore
tlyee61 vs. WavelessVGC
RazorLeafVGC
vs. Empo
Frania vs. marilli
Test Bot # vs. miltankmilk
Memoric
vs. n10sit (fuck me)
Paraplegic vs. xXEricXx
DaAwesomeDude1
vs. AuraRayquaza
qsns vs. bannedfrom7
Stan Soojung vs. shaian
Matame vs. BlueSkiddo
Psynergy vs. byronthewellwell
GRAND EMPRESS vs. Croven
Mishimono vs. Merritt
Chrisloud1
vs. dsr95
DeltaVGC vs. MajorBowman
DaWoblefet vs. Robert Alfons
PacoTaco vs. legend slayer
Toxigen vs. Laga
Mint16 vs. Play on Birds
The Idiot Ninja vs. Lolk
Kaori vs. Huston
Demantoid vs. Arcticblast
Lord Death Man vs. thebagman
Akaru Kokuyo
vs. @[Axis]Wheres_Wally
Arifeen vs. Champions Han
Yoda2798 vs. Nido-Rus
deoxys speed vs. Yellow Paint
Mysterious M vs. Silverwhiteblue
Misaki~ vs. SableyeMyBae
talkingtree vs. lilly momo

DEADLINE IS JULY 17TH AT MIDNIGHT EST PLAY YOUR GAMES POST YOUR REPLAYS

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)