1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

[DP]Items:

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Serv, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Serv

Serv
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This is an attempt at supplying the necessary information to those items uploaded on the site that are missing them. I've intentionally skipped the TMs.

I've added the description "Not obtainable in-game." to those items that were included in the programming of DP but are not actually obtainable. These include the S.S. Ticket, Rule Book, Poffin Bag, Magma Stone, and the Red Chain.

I didn't stick with the description of the shards as I felt it would be better to be just a bit more specific. If however that is not the case please bring it to my attention so I can change them to something similar as the ones posted already on the site.

Feel free to critique as you see fit. If this was already done but wasn't uploaded to the site yet for whatever reasons I'm truly sorry and I'll be sure to close this thread asap.

Thanks have a nice day ^^.
  2. RBG

RBG It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

WE should prbly mention (once platium updating starts) that shards are used for move tutors.

You need to add "One-time use. Cannot be used in Link or Wi-Fi battles." for the items that apply (X-items, potions, ect.)

Edit: Also, the incenses need to say which baby pokemon they allow you to get.

Edit 2: Maybe mention that PP up increases PP by 1/5 of original PP and that you can use up to three?

Edit 3: Also, I'm pretty sure Shoal Salt still does nothing when held.
  3. Serv

Serv
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Regarding the Shoal Salt I researched around seeing as I knew it doesn't do anything but that's when I came upon Serebii's list which says it recovers HP like Leftovers. Obviously I lost ground and decided to take his/her word for it. My mistake won't happen again.

All the necessary fixes have been made. Thanks have a nice day ^^.

@RBGolbat: I was already looking into that RBGolbat lol thank you nonetheless (I'm supposed to be asleep right now damn I really messed up my sleeping schedule) :(.
  4. RBG

RBG It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

These still need to be done (pure incenses)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)