DPP Cup I - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Thanks again to MiniArchitect for the logo!

Welcome to the first ever DPP Cup!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Smogon Classic rules can be read here here
  • Standard DPP OU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • I like replays, you should post them :>
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle

Pairings
BKC
vs papai noel
ZoroDark vs reyscarface
(Kevin Garrett vs Prankster.) vs Veni Vidi Vici
Mustounet vs Ojama
Texas Cloverleaf vs (babidi1998 vs Tomahawk)
PDC vs (TheSweeper vs Malekith)

Deadline Monday 22nd of June 8 PM GMT+2
Extensions Thursday 18th of June 8 PM GMT+2

Last edited by a moderator:

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
BKC vs papai noel
ZoroDark vs reyscarface
(Kevin Garrett vs Prankster.) vs (Veni Vidi Vici vs Kushalos)
Mustounet vs Ojama
Texas Cloverleaf vs (babidi1998 vs Tomahawk)
PDC vs (TheSweeper vs Malekith)

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
The extension has ended and I haven't finished my series with TheSweeper because:

- We scheduled for this Monday 15, we started to battle and when we were 1-1, he refused my challenge and suddenly told me he has to go, I tried to finish the series but he didn't want. After some mins talking ( we could have done the battle in that time...) we scheduled for Wednesday 17.
- Wednesday 17 he didn't show up. Now he says we hadn't scheduled for wednesday (...) and I can't demonstrate it because it was talked on PS! chat.

I have a really hard time to play this week because of work ( gorgie knows this, I had to battle him this Wednesday 17 because I can't make an exact time this weekend )

I have always tried to do all my games and a coin flip is something stupid I would never try to force.

Thats nonsense.

I had to leave at 1-1, because i needed to get up early, i even fell asleep several times during work the next day.
I could not possibly predict that you would run the timer low again and again, and so extending the whole thing...
We talked for about 5 minutes, how shall we end a battle in this time?

We never sheduled wednesday.
Before i left i told you to hit me on Smogon whenever, because you wasn't sure when you are able to play. Now i regret beeing so kind and leave the decision to you.

When you know you have a hard time with work than don't join a tournament like this.
And you could easily tell me you got a hard time with working, maybe then there would be a other way to schedule.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
At this stage of the overall tournament and the fact that you're 1:1 I really don't want to make an activity call if I don't have to.

Both Malekith and TheSweeper please list all of your available times for Friday and Saturday, if there is zero way you can battle in those two days I will either coin flip the match or make an activity decision.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Having a hard time scheduling doesn't mean I can't play. I haven't had an activity win / loss / coin flip in the whole tournament.

I have a skype conversation with my mates saying "He has to leave... w/e we play on wednesday" Why would I say that this very Monday if we didn't schedule? ( you can't edit in skype without leaving a mark, if that's what you think )

If you forgot it or something its ok, but don't lie because this seems a joke.

Edit: w/e, I can make saturday night, 11/11:30pm as always.

Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
Lost 1-2, my 2 losses were arguable, specially the first match when a double CH fucked me out. But I know how this game works so well, ggs and gl in rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)