DPP Cup II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sapientia it is absolutely unacceptable for you to give the activity win to Fakes. We played one game, which I won. He then wanted to play the rest later and then decided to never schedule a game, only showing up at times when I had previously told him (in my first contact) I would not be able to play.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sapientia it is absolutely unacceptable for you to give the activity win to Fakes. We played one game, which I won. He then wanted to play the rest later and then decided to never schedule a game, only showing up at times when I had previously told him (in my first contact) I would not be able to play.
It doesn't matter who won game one.
He was very active and tried to get the game done, while your goal was just getting the activity win and I don't want johning on purpose to pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)