DPP Fest - FINALS [Won by undisputed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defeated Eo 2-1, ggs!

Ubers - tight game, but Eo controlled it the whole way through in my opinion. Also thanks for letting me restart a zillion times to fix giritina-o

UU - mildly surprised i won given my limited uu knowledge

OU - things didn't start off so hot with team matchup. starmie got destroyed, and then I took a risk with metagross that certainly didn't pay off. zapdos played a huge role making eo use flygon/heatran in order to take it down. after that i was banking on end-game cm sweep, and i managed to pull it out

fun series, requesting my pink trophy

also shoutouts to: bkc for letting me use his uu/ubers teams in the finals and whitequeen for posting blizzspam which is my favorite dpp uu team to use

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
congrats, undisputed! congrats to eo too for dethroning me en route to the finals

dpp uu tournament next, which i shall win

Lavos

Banned deucer.
undisputed has dedicated this victory to me since i taught him all the dpp he knows

grats my boy

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Congratulations undisputed, you've proved once again, in practice, to be one of the hottest DPPer around.

As for Eo, nice 2nd place :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)