DPP Fest - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I responded today and said that i could play exactly now, but he can't play now. Well i'll try to catch him the next days, so that we get these battles done.
You were subbed out two days ago for activity for not sending or responding to a VM by your opponent. I will VM both of you to make sure you're both aware of this.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Won UU and Ubers.

EQ crit had no impact on the outcome of the game, and you got an important crit in the UU game, so I don't see why you're whining.

Confirming what Grind had said. I lost UU, in a haxy battle, where he had more luck than I did. Then won in a clean OU battle. Gonna play Uber maybe tmrw.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
yondie and i split uu and ou but neither one of us has an ubers team so i'll steal one later and we'll play another day

ggs

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Contacted .Robert and asked him when he would like to play but have not yet gotten a response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)