Tournament DPP LC Tournament! - Won by Heysup

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lost salty about being haxed out from another tour in the 1st round

The hardest thing is not to hit yourself when you're confused or hit a fire blast

Last edited:
Smogon Forums - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Well, sent him a PM instead of a VM.
Oops I just clicked "yes" before I knew what it was :) ill.unlock and responf to the pm

Edit:Infamy Id like a eclair (chocolate plz) two cheese and bean pasties and a biscuit. Thanks for offering!

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
have you tried being friendly? in particular, i find that people generally respond very well to gifts of pastries. the social ramifications of random acts of eclair cannot be underestimated!
Have you tried not being an asshole and staying off of other people's business?

I put the error message to clarify why I sent him a PM instead of a VM >AND< I sent him a PM nicely asking when he would like to play, and giving him my availability. Wow, I'm such a douche, right?
@EDIT
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4lc-337194177 I won btw, gg dude n_n

Last edited:
Have you tried not being an asshole and staying off of other people's business?

I put the error message to clarify why I sent him a PM instead of a VM >AND< I sent him a PM nicely asking when he would like to play, and giving him my availability. Wow, I'm such a douche, right?
@EDIT
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4lc-337194177 I won btw, gg dude n_n
i'm just trying to be helpful and give advice! if you give people pastries, they'll generally let you vm them :D
Oops I just clicked "yes" before I knew what it was :) ill.unlock and responf to the pm

Edit:Infamy Id like a eclair (chocolate plz) two cheese and bean pasties and a biscuit. Thanks for offering!
no hes supposed to give you eclairs not me D: sorry i'm broke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)