NU DPP NU Cup - Round 2

Welcome to the DPP NU Cup, the third official tournament of the Neverused Classic! You can find information and resources related to DPP NU in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
  • This is a standard DPP NU tournament
  • This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
  • You must play on Pokemon Showdown.
  • You must challenge your opponent in either the Gen4OU or Gen4UU formats.
  • Saving replays is required due to the possibility of someone bringing illegal Pokemon. You may elect to save your replays, hide the room, and share them with me in a pm on Smogon or on Discord (earthie#9409) and to Disjunction (Disjunction#9171) if you want to eliminate the possibility of scouting.
If you want to keep track of your points, here is the leaderboard: http://spo.ink/nuclassicranks

As with the other tier-specific Classic formats, Smogon Championship points will only be rewarded for the playoffs participants.

Round 2

HSOWA
vs. Eseque
byronthewellwell vs. Akashi
We Three Kings vs. Rick Blaine
Arifeen vs. didi
Heysup
vs. Megazard
MiyoKa vs. hoblaph
Laurens vs. Ranshiin
Kiyo vs. therealslap
Lord Thorx vs. Luispeikou
Dondyxd vs. Honko
askov
vs. Shadestep
Jarii vs. Finchinator
Kushalos
vs. The Quasar
amber lamps vs. Garay oak
Lycans vs. Disjunction
Wenderz
vs. Avaricity

Deadline for this round is Sunday, October 29th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4).

some replays for round 1 were lost so for the sake of fairness, we haven't disqualified people who haven't sent their replays, but the rule still applies for r2:
REMINDER TO POST REPLAYS OR SEND THEM TO ME IN PRIVATE OR YOUR MATCH WILL BE COIN FLIPPED.

Last edited:
we scheduled and u didnt show.
been on all day waiting on u and u didnt even attempted to answer even after u were on for a very small moment when i pm'ed u

would like to request an extension for my match, I was online once but opp didn't reply to my pm and went offline, but he came on after a while and messaged me but I didn't notice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)