Gen 4 DPP OU Viability Rankings III

What the fuck is this thing doing in C+? Cresselia is one of the most dangerous Pokemon out there. Sure it gets trapped by Tyranitar, but Dugtrio can trap that thing and CM sets can win games on their own after Dugtrio does its job. Not to mention that this thing is actually a really solid check to a myriad of Pokemon like Lucario, Breloom, Infernape, Flygon, etc. that are huge threats in the current metagame. Obviously Cresselia has its fair share of flaws, but it's way beyond the dogshit in C+. Putting it in like B rank along with the likes of Milotic/Raikou/Duggy seems a lot more appropriate than where it is right now, hell it could even be considered for B+. Obviously it can be used without Dugtrio support, as showcased by people using it without Dug in SPL, so you can't even use the "dug support is mandatory" argument anyways.

Also, there's a lot of stuff towards the lower end that I would never even think about using whatsoever. Stuff like Steelix, Donphan, Hitmontop, etc. is fucking horrible and there's an incredible amount of garbage mons down in the C ranks. At least in the SM ranking everything on the VR has some sort of niche as opposed to some of the crap down here.

BKC

is a Team Rater Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 16 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 22 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon champion
Past Gens Champion
Been a while. Cress needs to be moved up, no doubt, and I'll probably do an overhaul consistent with my post here soon

Stuff like Steelix, Donphan, Hitmontop, etc. is fucking horrible and there's an incredible amount of garbage mons down in the C ranks. At least in the SM ranking everything on the VR has some sort of niche as opposed to some of the crap down here.
I solemnly object. Donphan is great defensively and has a bit of variety in his set outside EQ/RS - SR, Shard, Assurance, Head Smash, Protect, Roar, Knock Off; not easy to fit all of these moves but they're all more than usable. It has seen success on quite a few teams. Steelix is niche but definitely usable - one of the best Jirachi switchins, resists Tyranitar's STABs, eats up Dragonite's CB Outrage like nothing, Electric/Toxic immune, Explosion. Hitmontop has its own subset of stall alongside Gyarados for double Intimidate stuff. C- is pretty lame for the most part but everything above is fine, I think, unless you had more specific queries