1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

[DPP] Sunny Day Guide

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Venom, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Swampert supports Sunny Day teams fairly well. Being able to counter Tyranitar (a huge threat) and being an answer to Heatran also helps him get a spot on my team.
  2. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

not too sure if you'd switch a swampert into a heatran. chances are it gets in on a flash fire boost and flamethrower will 2hko it when the sun is up. or specs heatran can actually have a chance to ohko a swampert with sun and flash fire boost. of course this only max hp/min spdef swampert but it can't take both heatran -and- tyranitar
  3. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Well, it still gives an answer to Tyranitar.
  4. maddog

maddog is a master debater
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Hey guys if somebody could help me finish this up next week with me, that would be great. Venom is afk and I think it could be made better and more complete.
  5. Imran

Imran
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

I was talking to Twash about it the other day, he said he was going to fix it up and HTMLise it. I was saying i'd like to have a look through it, as we agreed there was significant work needed to be done to it, but I'm confident he can handle it. If there are any really large revisions to be made, I'm sure that he'll post back here.
  6. twash

twash
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah, I'm just going through it, making the changes which need to be made and just HTMLizing it. If there are any big-scale changes which need to be made, I'll post here.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)