dr00's Personalized Pokémon Provisionary (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's in a safari ball, so no.
i maybe have one in safari, but it can never have both moxie ability and be in a safari ball at the same time

Lure Ball and Moxie are illegal combinations, because the Lure Ball is only available in Heartgold/Soulsilver in gen IV and Moxie is a Gen V or later hidden ability.

i do have heracross in one of my safaris though, so i could do a moxiecross for you, but i cannot get it in a lure ball.

can you give me the information on the other page?
where it was encountered
attribute
does it have the blue pentagon signifying that it's kalos-bred
and can you check its memory for me?

also, a clarification: TM87 is the trainer name and 11791 is the ID No.?
Rightrightright. Then same but with no HA :3

Rightrightright. Then same but with no HA :3
i would like an HA gible, female please (with iron head and outrage and in a great ball)

btw, all of my orders are on hold until the 28th, which means i won't even start on anything until then. i hope that's ok.
if you would like to cancel, that's fine. if you want to change your order then, that's ok too.

i would like an HA gible, female please (with iron head and outrage and in a great ball)

btw, all of my orders are on hold until the 28th, which means i won't even start on anything until then. i hope that's ok.
if you would like to cancel, that's fine. if you want to change your order then, that's ok too.
Hey it's fine. I got exams till 23rd too so its nice to know there's no rush. I'll mark down our trade agreement in my thread trade logs. I actually like alot of your stuff so I'll probably be back!

Breeding Process:
Pokémon Species: Chinchou
Preferred Gender: Female
Nickname: None Necessary
Preferred Ball: Moon Ball
Preferred IV Spread: 30/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Preferred Nature: Modest
Preferred Ability: Volt Absorb (not HA)
Egg Moves: Agility, Psybeam, Soak, Mist

Training Process:
Desired Effort Values: Untouched
Desired Moveset: Egg Moves listed above.

Hi, I'm back XD
My thread had some great feedback from popular users following its reopening (you were a little hesitant on choosing from my thread before, if I'm not mistaken).
CMT.

I have shiny umbreon
Event genesect
Victini
Also leftovers if you are interested in trading more of those dittos

For
Ditto

31/0/30/31/31/31 HP Ice

Breeding Process:
Pokémon Species: Chinchou
Nickname: None Necessary
Preferred Ball: Moon Ball
Preferred IV Spread: 30/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Preferred Nature: Modest
Preferred Ability: Volt Absorb (not HA)
Egg Moves: Agility, Psybeam, Soak, Mist

Training Process:
Desired Effort Values: Untouched
Desired Moveset: Egg Moves listed above.

Hi, I'm back XD
My thread had some great feedback from popular users following its reopening (you were a little hesitant on choosing from my thread before, if I'm not mistaken).
CMT.
hi, in a little over 24 hours, i can start trading again as all of my papers will have been turned in. i'll contact you then to let you know.

I have shiny umbreon
Event genesect
Victini
Also leftovers if you are interested in trading more of those dittos

For
Ditto

31/0/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
i'm sorry, but my dittos are not for trade. i only trade breedable pokemon and have my dittos listed merely so that people may see what is currently available to me.

additionally, i traded for that particular ditto. if you would like it, you can visit Gonzo206's Trade Thread here.

that said, i love shiny umbreon. is there anything you would like for it, and is it competitive?

Last edited:
double post, but i have a small update:

Quiet

one of my favourite pokemon evar (who needs a better HA, trollfreak >:( )

Adamant / Relaxed / Bite (lol) / Avalanche / Curse

Hey droo!
Interested in this
(moonball) Special / Modest / Timid
Could I have it in modest and female if your interested

CMT for it? I have dream radar pokes ATM but I am updating shortly

In response to the conversation we had in my thread:

Pokémon Species: Gible
Nickname: Sapphire
Preferred Ball: Safari
Preferred IV Spread: Physical
Preferred Nature: Jolly
Preferred Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Moves:Outrage, Iron Head
Desired Effort Values: -
Desired Moveset: -

Pokémon Species: Eevee
Nickname: -
Preferred Ball: Nest
Preferred IV Spread: Physical Spitback
Preferred Nature: Impish
Preferred Ability: Anticipation
Egg Moves: -
Desired Effort Values: -
Desired Moveset: -

for a 5IV HA Nest Ball Skiddo and 4IV Great Ball Totodile :)

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
wow you have a lot of stuff! go ahead and tell me what the other 3 are, i'm having trouble deciding
HP Rock Pansage
HP Ice Pansear
HP Ground Panpour

:P all need to be Timid with Nasty Plot and Leaf Storm, Heat Wave, Hydro Pump respectively

HP Rock Pansage
HP Ice Pansear
HP Ground Panpour

:P all need to be Timid with Nasty Plot and Leaf Storm, Heat Wave, Hydro Pump respectively
ok. i don't have HP Rock or Ground, and i see you have the dittos.

i'd like those two as part of it, so i can do more breeds with them, but i'm still having trouble deciding the others lol.

any special balls and/or HA for them? i believe i know i have pansear safari, but i'm not 100% sure on the other two

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
ok. i don't have HP Rock or Ground, and i see you have the dittos.

i'd like those two as part of it, so i can do more breeds with them, but i'm still having trouble deciding the others lol.

any special balls and/or HA for them? i believe i know i have pansear safari, but i'm not 100% sure on the other two
HA would be fantastic. No special ball required.
Sorry for the late response :s

HA would be fantastic. No special ball required.
Sorry for the late response :s
haha, i was at class, so it's all good. i'll do a special ball anyway i reckon (dive, next, maybe repeat), cos it'll be just as hard, and then i can put them in my thread when i'm done :P

when can i pick up the dittos, and i'd like to keep the hp rock and ground when it's done i suppose (i get a lot of requests for hp ground, not so much for hp rock, but it wouldn't hurt to have)
and your medicham. so that's just one more lol. you have a lot, i'll decide on it later.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
haha, i was at class, so it's all good. i'll do a special ball anyway i reckon (dive, next, maybe repeat), cos it'll be just as hard, and then i can put them in my thread when i'm done :P

when can i pick up the dittos, and i'd like to keep the hp rock and ground when it's done i suppose (i get a lot of requests for hp ground, not so much for hp rock, but it wouldn't hurt to have)
and your medicham. so that's just one more lol. you have a lot, i'll decide on it later.
Idk. We have conflicting time zones, so I think the only time would be the weekends. I'm not home much x.x

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Pokémon Species: Larvesta
Nickname: Cinder
Preferred Ball: Timer
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]
Preferred Nature: Timid
Preferred Ability: Flame Body
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Magnet Rise
Desired Effort Values: 252SpA 252Spd 6HP
Desired Moveset: Morning Sun, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Magnet Rise

Would that be OK for the shiny Starly? :)

Pokémon Species: Larvesta
Nickname: Cinder
Preferred Ball: Timer
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]
Preferred Nature: Timid
Preferred Ability: Flame Body
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Magnet Rise
Desired Effort Values: 252SpA 252Spd 6HP
Desired Moveset: Morning Sun, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Magnet Rise

Would that be OK for the shiny Starly? :)
unfortunately, i don't have HP Ground :(

but, i was planning to do timid larvesta in a timer ball, so that's all cool. let me try to find an HP Ground ditto first, but yeah, that would be all cool

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
unfortunately, i don't have HP Ground :(

but, i was planning to do timid larvesta in a timer ball, so that's all cool. let me try to find an HP Ground ditto first, but yeah, that would be all cool
Awesome :) Gimme a shout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)