dr00's Personalized Pokémon Provisionary (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally i would say 'female, sure, it'll just take me a bit longer', but i'm currently studying my masters and only really get so much free time, so it would probably take an abnormally amount of extra time unless i get lucky.
would you be happy with a 4IV female and 5IV male or something?
either way, i'll start on the others now, and you can let me know.
Whatever makes it easier for you, if it is a 4IV female, so be it. I have no problem with that, I would rather have you study than breed. So take your time, I am in no rush.

Whatever makes it easier for you, if it is a 4IV female, so be it. I have no problem with that, I would rather have you study than breed. So take your time, I am in no rush.
i'll have some time over the weekend (and have already started). i'll keep you updated on my progress at any rate.

and cool, so virizion, ditto, latios, and terrakion for charizard (preferably female), lucario, darmanitan, and pinsir. do you want them trained at all?

i'll have some time over the weekend (and have already started). i'll keep you updated on my progress at any rate.

and cool, so virizion, ditto, latios, and terrakion for charizard (preferably female), lucario, darmanitan, and pinsir. do you want them trained at all?
Correct! That is the trade.

No, I'll be able to train them myself. Thanks for the offer though!

I actually do have a female of the eevee you were interested in stock. If you're interested then let me know and we can work something out.

I actually do have a female of the eevee you were interested in stock. If you're interested then let me know and we can work something out.
no, that's ok. i'm not picky because even if was in a special ball, i couldn't breed it for those moves in gen VI, so i'm not planning to use it for breeding, just battling.
thank you for checking though!

updated selections:

HP Ice Ditto
Brave / Knock Off / Drill Run / Pursuit (working on getting Overcoat)
Jolly / KNOCK OFF (this is an egg move in 6th gen) / Baton Pass
Bold / Modest (going to breed for HP Grass soon)

special ty to Miria for breeding Mienfoo for me and accidentally discovering that knock off is a 6th gen egg move

Last edited:
massive update:
i haven't bred anything from this group yet except kangaskhan, but they are now available to order. i've been collecting these off and on the past couple of weeks and finally transferred them over. the only thing still giving me trouble is heavy ball skarmory >:(
i am planning to catch a lure ball magikarp and a fast ball growlithe. any other requests?

currently breeding this guy for HIS EPIC THEME SONG HP Ice
should i breed for HP on this guy? Ice? Fire?
probably the ugliest mega along with lati@s, but at least original recipe gyarados is still a monster
this ball was perfect for the mega i thought. now i need a heracrossite :(
Yes, Quite

any interest in Double Edge?

Freeze Dry
when i get around to this guy, i'm going to breed lightningrod for doubles

when i get around to this one, i'll breed play rough and belly drum probably

Last edited:
Ooh cmt for modest female hp grass Feebas pls? ^^ Would also like one of them Magicarp in lure ball if you get hold of one. ;) Also female, adamant or jolly with intimidate? The usual...

Pokémon Species: Shelmet
Preferred Gender: Male
Nickname: (default name please)
Preferred Ball: Luxury
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Preferred Nature: Timid
Preferred Ability: Hydration (non-HA)
Egg Moves: Spikes
Desired Effort Values: 252 HP, 252 Spd, 4 SpDef. Level 1 or no EVs
Desired Moveset: Spikes, Leech Life, Struggle Bug, Sludge Bomb

I only request level 1 because I plan on using it in a future new game. CMT for it

for some reason i forgot to add this forever ago when i bred them for miria

Physical / Careful (XL) / Jolly (S)
Bestow

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokémon Species: Honedge
Preferred Gender: Female
Nickname:
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (31/31/31/x/31/0 also acceptable as long as HP is Ice)
Preferred Nature: Quiet
Preferred Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Destiny Bond
Desired Effort Values: NONE, must be UT
Desired Moveset:

Pokémon Species: Mime Jr.
Preferred Gender: Doesn't matter
Nickname:
Preferred Ball: Heal
Preferred Nature: Calm (Bold is also acceptable)
Preferred Ability: Technician (HA)
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Fake Out, Nasty Plot
Desired Moves:

Offer: Shiny Meditite in a Dive Ball (iirc, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)

Nickname:
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0 (31/31/31/x/31/0 also acceptable as long as HP is Ice)
Preferred Nature: Quiet
Preferred Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Destiny Bond
Desired Moveset:

Pokémon Species: Mime Jr.
Preferred Gender: Doesn't matter
Nickname:
Preferred Ball: Heal
Preferred Nature: Calm (Bold is also acceptable)
Preferred Ability: Technician (HA)
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Fake Out, Nasty Plot
Desired Moves:

Offer: Shiny Meditite in a Dive Ball (iirc, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
it will be a while before i can do this (about 3 weeks before I can really sit down and work on it) because i have papers due on the 28th in all of my classes. is that ok?

i just have one question: is the meditite your OT? if not, can you please list the OT, ID No., moves, nature, exact IVs, where it was caught, etc., so i can check if it's hacked or not?

Great thread.
Wondering if you could breed me a female HP FIRE Froakie in either Poke-ball listed.
That, and possibly:
Pokémon Species: Litleo
Nickname: None
Preferred Ball: Repeat Ball
Preferred IV Spread: 31/Even/30/31/31/31 (0 Atk if possible)
Preferred Nature: Modest
Preferred Ability:Unnerve
Egg Moves:Yawn
Desired Effort Values: None necessary.
Desired Moveset: None necessary.

CMT for these two.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
it will be a while before i can do this (about 3 weeks before I can really sit down and work on it) because i have papers due on the 28th in all of my classes. is that ok?

i just have one question: is the meditite your OT? if not, can you please list the OT, ID No., moves, nature, exact IVs, where it was caught, etc., so i can check if it's hacked or not?
It is not my OT, but I can't check it right now >.< it's KB, with Bullet Punch (and 2 more). I'll get back to you on the rest :)

It is not my OT, but I can't check it right now >.< it's KB, with Bullet Punch (and 2 more). I'll get back to you on the rest :)
just let me know when you find out. if it all checks out, i'd do both of them for the medicham, but if it looks sketchy, i will probably decline.

anyway, as for my thread, i have new additions!

Spikes

Super Luck

Physical / Adamant / Jolly
Now with

i also have an announcement! despite the new additions, i will not actively be spending as much time breeding for the next two and a half weeks or so (until about the 28th) as i have papers due in all of my classes due on that date (yes, all four classes all due at the same time). additionally, they are all worth at least 40% of my overall great for each respective class (one is worth 60%!), so.... yeah. i'll be super busy. i'll take orders, and i'll still be around to respond to CMTs and i'll probably procrastinate take a break at times and check on smogon and whatever, but i don't want to get too committed and take time away from my papers.
hope that's ok with everyone, and feel free to CMT during the interim, but please understand that it'll be a few weeks before i can promise that we will trade.

Last edited:

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Nickname: n/a
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Preferred Nature: Brave
Preferred Ability: Stance Change
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard, Metal Sound
Desired Effort Values: 0, lvl 1 untrained
Desired Moveset: Egg moves

Hello, if you could get me this mon i would really appreciate it. Does anything in my thread interest you?

Hello! May I make the follwoing order?
CMT for returns :)

Pokémon Species: Heracross
Preferred Gender: n/a
Nickname: Scarab
Preferred Ball: Lure ball
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Preferred Nature: Adamant
Preferred Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: Rock Blast
Desired Effort Values: n/a
Desired Moveset: n/a

*EDIT*
Also interested in a female HA clefairy in love ball. Nothing else matters as I intend to breed that myself :)

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
just let me know when you find out. if it all checks out, i'd do both of them for the medicham, but if it looks sketchy, i will probably decline.

anyway, as for my thread, i have new additions!

Spikes

Super Luck

Physical / Adamant / Jolly
Now with

i also have an announcement! despite the new additions, i will not actively be spending as much time breeding for the next two and a half weeks or so (until about the 28th) as i have papers due in all of my classes due on that date (yes, all four classes all due at the same time). additionally, they are all worth at least 40% of my overall great for each respective class (one is worth 60%!), so.... yeah. i'll be super busy. i'll take orders, and i'll still be around to respond to CMTs and i'll probably procrastinate take a break at times and check on smogon and whatever, but i don't want to get too committed and take time away from my papers.
hope that's ok with everyone, and feel free to CMT during the interim, but please understand that it'll be a few weeks before i can promise that we will trade.
Medite | Jolly, Pure Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | TM87, 11791 | Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Quick Guard

pinsir is moxie?
it's in a safari ball, so no.
i maybe have one in safari, but it can never have both moxie ability and be in a safari ball at the same time

Hello! May I make the follwoing order?
CMT for returns :)

Pokémon Species: Heracross
Preferred Gender: n/a
Nickname: Scarab
Preferred Ball: Lure ball
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Preferred Nature: Adamant
Preferred Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: Rock Blast
Desired Effort Values: n/a
Desired Moveset: n/a

*EDIT*
Also interested in a female HA clefairy in love ball. Nothing else matters as I intend to breed that myself :)
Lure Ball and Moxie are illegal combinations, because the Lure Ball is only available in Heartgold/Soulsilver in gen IV and Moxie is a Gen V or later hidden ability.

i do have heracross in one of my safaris though, so i could do a moxiecross for you, but i cannot get it in a lure ball.

Medite | Jolly, Pure Power | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | TM87, 11791 | Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Quick Guard
can you give me the information on the other page?
where it was encountered
attribute
does it have the blue pentagon signifying that it's kalos-bred
and can you check its memory for me?

also, a clarification: TM87 is the trainer name and 11791 is the ID No.?

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
it's in a safari ball, so no.
i maybe have one in safari, but it can never have both moxie ability and be in a safari ball at the same time

Lure Ball and Moxie are illegal combinations, because the Lure Ball is only available in Heartgold/Soulsilver in gen IV and Moxie is a Gen V or later hidden ability.

i do have heracross in one of my safaris though, so i could do a moxiecross for you, but i cannot get it in a lure ball.

can you give me the information on the other page?
where it was encountered
attribute
does it have the blue pentagon signifying that it's kalos-bred
and can you check its memory for me?

also, a clarification: TM87 is the trainer name and 11791 is the ID No.?
Yes, it is the OT and ID.

from a Link Trade
Hatched 12/12/13
Blue Pentagon
Alert to Sounds

"...hatched from an egg and saw TM87 for the first time at... A large city. The PKmN remembers that it got lighthearted. And... Meditite became Master's friend (me) when it arrived via Link Trade at... The PKMN League. The PKmN remembers it got emotional. "

Yes, it is the OT and ID.

from a Link Trade
Hatched 12/12/13
Blue Pentagon
Alert to Sounds

"...hatched from an egg and saw TM87 for the first time at... A large city. The PKmN remembers that it got lighthearted. And... Meditite became Master's friend (me) when it arrived via Link Trade at... The PKMN League. The PKmN remembers it got emotional. "
awesome, sounds good!

all of my orders are on hold for a while cos i'm doing midsemester schoolwork, but i'll put you down and let you know on about the 28th when i start again

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
awesome, sounds good!

all of my orders are on hold for a while cos i'm doing midsemester schoolwork, but i'll put you down and let you know on about the 28th when i start again
Ok.

Instead of honedge, can I get:

Pokémon Species: Vivillon
Nickname:
Preferred Ball: Premier or Poke
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/30/31/30/30 (HP Rock)
Preferred Ability:
Egg Moves: Rage Powder
Desired Effort Values:
Desired Moveset:

Ok.

Instead of honedge, can I get:

Pokémon Species: Vivillon
Nickname:
Preferred Ball: Premier or Poke
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/30/31/30/30 (HP Rock)
Preferred Ability:
Egg Moves: Rage Powder
Desired Effort Values:
Desired Moveset:
i don't have access to HP Rock, but i'll contact you when i'm ready to work on them and see what you want then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)