Media DRAGON BALL SUPER

Loved the Vegeta vs Cabba fight, to bad it was short and didn't fully display the arsenal of attacks Cabba has, hopefully we will see it later on in the series.
Hit vs Goku was just plain awesome, Kaio SSB, didnt see that one coming.

Hit vs Goku was just plain awesome, Kaio SSB, didnt see that one coming.
Yes because moving faster than time is totally possible. It was the most gigantic asspull I've seen in awhile, but I just turn my brain off for Dragon Ball now anyways. Reintroducing Kaio-ken was a fairly neat concept in and of itself, and I'm... interested(?) in the King of Everything despite his horrid design.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes because moving faster than time is totally possible. It was the most gigantic asspull I've seen in awhile, but I just turn my brain off for Dragon Ball now anyways. Reintroducing Kaio-ken was a fairly neat concept in and of itself, and I'm... interested(?) in the King of Everything despite his horrid design.
Only if you think Tokitobashi is literally a timestop technique rather than just the way they describe something that is more like an offensive version of bullet time where the user really, really speeds up temporarily making everything else appear slower.

Only if you think Tokitobashi is literally a timestop technique rather than just the way they describe something that is more like an offensive version of bullet time where the user really, really speeds up temporarily making everything else appear slower.
I like that description but the move's name is literally "Time skip" and involves freezing time-- there's even a discussion between Jako and Goku about how the technique is technically illegal because it's messing with time, but Jako's too afraid to arrest Hit for fear of getting killed himself.

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So Kakkarot and "Vegeta" are finally going to fight all out. I figured this ep would be build-up, but we know it's gotta end before June 12th because of the new arc.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am more than okay with a cool Goku/Vegeta fight, even if it's just Copy-Vegeta. I imagine there's going to be some bullshit involved with how the fight ends, probably some magical way to undo the effects of the Water, but it should be fun regardless. It would have been nice to just see Vegeta/Trucks/Goten have the spotlight here, but oh well, Goku's involved and it makes sense at least.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
stopped watching after the end of uni 6 v 7. Gonna start rewatching once future trunks returns and can apparently go super saiyan blue? What did i miss in the last 3 filler eps if anything.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
stopped watching after the end of uni 6 v 7. Gonna start rewatching once future trunks returns and can apparently go super saiyan blue? What did i miss in the last 3 filler eps if anything.
Some random unimportant stuff, but currently the show is in a filler arc where Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Monaka, and Jaco are on a far away planet where some sort of "Superhuman Water" has stolen Vegeta's power and created a clone of him that they have to destroy before Vegeta fades away due to some effect of the water. Everything they've tried so far has failed, and now Goku is coming in to save the day. If you really don't care for filler you can just wait two weeks for the next arc but I'm not personally disliking the filler.

Haruno

Some random unimportant stuff, but currently the show is in a filler arc where Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Monaka, and Jaco are on a far away planet where some sort of "Superhuman Water" has stolen Vegeta's power and created a clone of him that they have to destroy before Vegeta fades away due to some effect of the water. Everything they've tried so far has failed, and now Goku is coming in to save the day. If you really don't care for filler you can just wait two weeks for the next arc but I'm not personally disliking the filler.
?__? is Monaka becoming important in the show? I mean the Monaka (Beerus) fight with Goku was pretty hilarious but I thought it seemed uninteresting. I'll probably check it out later then. Do we have any details on Future Trunks or n?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
?__? is Monaka becoming important in the show? I mean the Monaka (Beerus) fight with Goku was pretty hilarious but I thought it seemed uninteresting. I'll probably check it out later then. Do we have any details on Future Trunks or n?
At this point I would say that Monaka is definitely in the league of "Comedic Non-Combat Side Character". So idk if they'll keep using him but he's getting used in a filler arc which is better than nothing. Also no details on Future Trunks yet afaik. The only thing we know about the arc so far is about a new enemy named "Goku Black".

Deck Knight

Y'know, as much as I like Future Trunks he ALWAYS shows up with his tail between his legs hiding from something.

I do hope he and Mai are a thing though, if only for the epic hilarity that ensues if Trunks ever asks her age.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
What if monaka actually is strong? Maybe he have some kinda hidden potential not even beerus knows about? Plot TwistL, Monaka will become the next omni-king xD

I wish they make Gohan strong, like where did all his muscle go to :o

What if monaka actually is strong? Maybe he have some kinda hidden potential not even beerus knows about? Plot TwistL, Monaka will become the next omni-king xD

I wish they make Gohan strong, like where did all his muscle go to :o
I agree completely. But with the last episode I feel like they did a fair job of essentially explaining why Gohan is better off being a family man. It is disappointing though, I'm honestly tired of only Goku and Vegeta being the ones to really do any damage. I want others to be able to! At least make piccolo strong again ;;;

Deck Knight

Nice reveal at the end of Episode 56. This is getting very interesting. I do hate how Vegeta always ends up being the jobber for the next big bad.

If I had to guess though, either Vegeta himself or Trunks brought some senzu beans "just in case" - which would be revealed later. I'd so like Vegeta to get a chance to shine again. Unfortunately Vegeta always rushes into fights thinking whatever Saiyan form he's got is enough and doesn't think it through. In a sense this is his counterpart weakness to Goku being so carefree. Both of them get their weaknesses exploited, it's just when Vegeta's get's exploited it doesn't look like a cheap shot.

Conni

katharsis
ZAMASU IS FUCKING EVIL I KNOW IT.

also Vegeta gets stabbed so that was unpredicted. Super Saiyan Rose is stronger than SSB Goku and Black gains more power from taking damage?
Also by the preview of Ep. 57 it seems Zamasu is invincible and somehow Goku kind-of beats Black??? I am confused but much hype since it's out tomorrow.

Deck Knight

Villains always counting on Vegeta being down for the count.

Vegeta always proving them wrong.

Vegeta is best. Renegade 4 Lyfe.

Haruno

Looks like someone finally wished for immortality. Better question is how tf did zamasu find the super dragon balls when champa + vados was struggling to find them all.

Hopefully dbs doesn't do the most boring cop out by having zeno one shot black/zamasu

Deck Knight

Looks like someone finally wished for immortality. Better question is how tf did zamasu find the super dragon balls when champa + vados was struggling to find them all.

Hopefully dbs doesn't do the most boring cop out by having zeno one shot black/zamasu
Zamasu is a serious character, Champa is basically comic relief. Champa showed no real interest in the Dragon Balls except as a way to one-up Beerus. On the preview Zamasu is shown intimidating Zuno for information, so it seems pretty straightfoward from there. Zamasu doesn't mess around, he seems to always act with purpose.

Haruno

Zamasu is a serious character, Champa is basically comic relief. Champa showed no real interest in the Dragon Balls except as a way to one-up Beerus. On the preview Zamasu is shown intimidating Zuno for information, so it seems pretty straightfoward from there. Zamasu doesn't mess around, he seems to always act with purpose.
I meant more so from feasability wise because champa + vados are significantly more powerful and even they had a difficult time finding all seven (they technically found seven) super dragon balls. I'm assuming he got universe 10+3's super dragon balls and not 6+7 because beerus would fuck him up considering how domineering and possessive he is.

Deck Knight

Zamasu seems way, way overconfident when he shows up with the tea and sees Whis/Beerus/Goku there and the preview gives him rageface.

Next week's ep is gonna be great.

Deck Knight

Goku uses super bombs and mega lasers to destroy his enemies.

When Beerus wants to destroy you he just grabs your hand and literally erases you from existence.

Beerus don't mess around lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)