Multifaction/FFA Dragon Mafia Game Over: Norwegian Ridgebacks, Tiamat, Paperblade, Walrein, and moi win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
zorbees has been lynched.
zorbees said:
Dear zorbees,
You are Arthur Pendragon.

You are the embodiment of England’s dragon spirit, their once and future king. You ruled Camelot and formed the knights of the round table, fighting against the romans or barbarians or witches or something.

Night Action: Martyr.
As one of the Nine Worthies, you are known for your chivalry and martyrdom, and dammit that’s what you’re gonna bring to the table. The target player will target you with all night actions.

You are allied with the Hungarian Horntails. You win when the Norwegian Ridgebacks, the Swedish Short-Snouts, and Tiamat are eliminated.

AND
If you want to go to Avalon, you will have to martyr very effectively. You must successfully martyr three harmful effects, or die once through martyring.

OR
The ideology of a certain someone has unfortunately rubbed off on you. You don’t want to see anyone die. If no one dies for two cycles (day and night are each a cycle) in a row, you will win.
As a result, Paperblade has won.

Paperblade said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are King Ghidorah.

You are a three headed space dragon with many different origins, but always one purpose; to destroy Godzilla.

Night Action: Watch.
Having three heads, you can cover a target from all possible angles. You will know every player that targeted your target.

You are allied with the Swedish Short-Snouts. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and Kazavon are eliminated.

AND
As your sole purpose is to kill other giant monsters, you must kill one rival leader (someone voted as leader of their faction at the time they are killed). A kill counts when either you are sent to perform the kill, or you are the faction leader ordering the kill.

OR
Three heads and not a lot of self control make you somewhat of a liability to your faction. If you start a successful lynch on a player from each faction, you will win. Start means that you must make the first vote, and success means they must have the most votes at the end of the day.
Item said:
You are holding the Dragon Balls.

These seven orbs hold the key to summoning the dragon Shenron, who will grant any wish. This is usually used to bring people back to life, so the first time you are night killed, you will be protected. After that, the balls will be inert.
The Swedish Short-Snouts have been eliminated.

It is now Night 3. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
ginganigga was obliterated by a laser.
ginganigga said:
Dear ginganigga,
You are Iroh.

Known as the Dragon of the West, you are a powerful firebender and former heir to the throne of the Fire Nation. You earned your title when you killed the last dragons, though you actually spared and hid them.

Night Action: Inspect.
As a learned scholar and a man in touch with the spirit world, your various sources can obtain info on any player. This will return the player’s full Role PM.

You are allied with the Hungarian Horntails. You win when the Norwegian Ridgebacks, the Swedish Short-Snouts, and Tiamat are eliminated.

AND
You must protect your reputation as a wise man. In order to do so, you must share a sheet with the host that features at least 15 out of 18 players. You must know their role name, alliance, and night action.

OR
You are an honorable man, but you know that sometimes righteous action doesn’t know political lines. If you kill a player from each faction, you will win. A kill counts when either being sent by your faction leader, or ordering the kill as the faction leader.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is in 24 hours.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy LyNcH sPiFfY lYnCh SpIfFy

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Everyone tries to lynch Spiffy, but as they lack the holy sword of a Paladin god, they fail. They do damage his crown though, so maybe this would work if they tried again.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Time once again for useless facts about my mafia play that no one cares about!

My last two victories were both achieved via being carried, and both were alongside factions I wasn't part of. If nobody in the game were actually willing to help me though, I probably would've just tried to win with my faction. And failed. Thanks for the carry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)