1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Dragonaurus's Advice on Pokémon

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Dragonaurus, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Dragonaurus

Dragonaurus

There is no need to think so deeply into things and worry about "HP Legends", "switching into things to counter them", "dealing with Curselax or Celebi", "switching into Skarmory to counter physical attackers" and stuff. Just crush the enemy with powerful attacks!
  2. Nightsever

Nightsever

3. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Awesome advice, you've changed the way I look at Pokemon.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Someone should move his Congregration stuff here as well and the collection would be complete and united.
  5. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

6. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

The Dragonaurus always wins in the end.

Have a nice day.
  7. Stallion

Stallion Winner of the "Smogon's Prettiest Girl of All Time" comp
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Thats why he currently tutors me Hip.
  8. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I'll be switching into Skarmory to counter a physical attacker now.

Got it?
  9. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hahahah oh lord
  10. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol, I completely missed this
  11. Slice n Dice

Slice n Dice

This is gamebreaking
  12. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

Misty, if you reread this, I hope you will be inspired enough to come back to competitive battling...
  13. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

SHIT UP
  14. Misty

Misty oh

sorry i meant shut

sorry i meant fuck you captkirby
  15. Stallion

Stallion Winner of the "Smogon's Prettiest Girl of All Time" comp
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I just realised, that the Dragonaurus was created by the weird dude from the alternative who Mekkah pays out in Smogon's Greatest Hits People who are interested should follow this link http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22432 Mekkah posts a link to the thread at the beginning.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)