Dragonball Z Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
how can you compare the power of just a saiyan, broly, with the power of a dragon, shenron? i mean i can bring back millions of lives while all he can do is 'KILL GOKU, MUST KILL GOKU'
Let's not forget that you can make panties appear from thin air, you are truly the superior life form. Everything designed by Mr. Popo is superior.
Wasn't Shenron dying the reason they had to go to Namek
No it's not that just our dear Shenron refuses to revive the same people twice.

Shenron did get killed by an original dragon ball villain (Picollo Daimao). And logically, a DB villain is weaker than any DBZ villain - so, to sum it up, even Captain Gynyu could probably kill shenron. He's a fuckin statue!

yeah!!!!!

gg everyone especially shiv (x2) avatar matamato gmax (despite your loss!!) and my allies the staunch and noble z-warriors

yeah i could've saved this for postgame but postgames never come and i just wanted to laugh at tangerine

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah i could've saved this for postgame but postgames never come and i just wanted to laugh at tangerine
laughing at someone over a game of mafia results is like laughing at someone for getting haxed in pokemon

aka have fun!

PS: this is why I still think you're pretty stupid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)