Dragonball Z Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
does this mean that the dragonballs wont work anymore

>:O

Also Game Mechanic wise - would the kill on Dende have priority over his Ability (Dende could not use his ability) or do they "both happen at the same time" (Dende used his ability)?

Impossible. This system is implemented worldwide and it considered an essential service in the great majority of countries, including here in Canada, the middle of nowhere. You're just saying that because you want to keep all the gummy bears to yourself, you pig.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
attention user: dabura

if you continue to work for brain, this game will not end up very well for you.

love, jackal <3

edit: this is an absolute promise, i dont care what your win condition is, but you will not survive

ps: if it wasnt obvious you should contact me

attention user : jackal

if you continue to work jackal, this game will not end up very well for you.

love, moi <3

edit: this is an absolute promise, i dont care what your win condition is, but you will not survive

attention user: dabura

if you decide to work with jackal, this game will not end up very well for you.

love, brain <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)