Dragonboy52 vs Ice-eyes in yet another 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I have to thank you for all of the UC you're giving me Ice-eyes.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-drool!

1v1 NFE Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
No recovery / 5 chills / 2 Subs
Accepting Ice-Eyes's battle.
Through my discretion, there will be All abilities active, Training items only, and 2 subs per mon.

Let's see if Ice-eyes brings something different to this match...
Ice-eyes said:
Nidorino [Priam] (♂)

Nature: Naive (-SpD, +Spe)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground).
Hustle (DW-UNLOCKED): (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 8 / 9
MC: 5
DC: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand

Counter
Disable
Head Smash
Endure

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Protect
Dig
Reflect
dragonboy52 said:

Torchic (Male)
Nature: Lonely
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Blaze
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Ability 2 (DW): Speed Boost
Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin

Counter
Endure
Night Slash

Hone Claws
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Moves: 13
Apparently, absolutely not. Well then, let's begin!

Dragonboy52 picks items and makes orders
Ice-eyes picks items and makes orders
I make a reference of some kind

Fire Blast ~ Night Slash ~ Fire Blast.

If he goes for Head Smash on any of the turns, use Counter. If he Disables Fire Blast, use Rock Slide on turn 3.

SON OF A BITCH, I THOUGHT I ACTUALLY REFFED THIS ONE.

Pre-Round stats:

Priam
HP: 100
EN: 100

No name
HP: 90
EN: 100

Let's just get this over with...
Action 1
Priam dug underground! (10 EN)

Fire Blast -> Priam (7 EN)
But it missed!

Dig -> No name
RNG roll (to crit, 1/16 crit) 6 = no crit
(8+(3-1)1.5)(1.5) = 16.5 DMG

Action 2
Sludge Bomb -> No name (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 3 = no crit
RNG roll (to poison, <=30 poison) 25 = poison
(9+3+(2-2)1.5) = 12 DMG
No name was poisoned!

Night Slash -> Priam (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, 1/8 crit) 3 = no crit
(7+(3-2)1.5) = 8.5 DMG

Poison -> No name (2 DMG)

Action 3

But it missed!

Dig -> No name
RNG roll (to crit) 8 = no crit

As we begin our match, the unnamed Torchic inhales, then exhales, and a giant burst of flame comes flying out of his mouth, but it appears that Priam has already dug a tunnel underground, completely avoiding it! Seconds later, Priam comes back up and unleashes his attack on No name, dealing a lot of damage!

After returning to his original place, Priam gargles a bit then spits up a giant ball of sludge that explodes right on contact with No name! It also seems that No name absorbed a little of that attack, as he's now poisoned! In response, he drapes his claws with the power of the night and slashes at Priam, but it doesn't really do all that much, and Priam is still standing tall!

Well folks, it appears that we're back to the beginning! As soon as Priam dug down, No name unleashed another Fire Blast, which misses by a mile, and Priam strikes No name yet again! I don't think that Torchic can take much more of this, while it looks like Priam is barely scratched!

Post-Round stats:

Priam
HP: 91
EN: 74

No name
HP: 41
EN: 81
Poisoned (2 DPA)

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Head Smash --> Sludge Bomb --> Head Smash

If it uses Counter, use Sludge Bomb.
If it uses Fire Blast, Dig.

Dragonboy52, the only person who makes suicide actions that aren't ridiculous...

Pre-Round stats:

Priam
EN: 74

No name
HP: 41
EN: 81
Poisoned (2 DPA)

Time to finish this!
Action 1
RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
(9+3+(2-2)1.5) = 12 DMG

Counter -> Priam (6 EN)
But it failed!

Poison -> No Name (2 DMG)

Action 2

But it missed!

Dig -> No name
RNG roll (to crit) 4 = no crit

Action 3
RNG roll (to crit) = irrelevant
(9+3+(2-2)1.5) = 12 DMG

As we begin our final round, ragonboy issues a single command: "Well, there's no way we can win this, so let's activate every sub Ice-eyes put down!"

And so, it happened. A special attack was then met with a Counter. Which did nothing.

Priam dug underground, then No name used Fire Blast on a target that wasn't there.

Finally, another Sludge Bomb was fired as No name was preparing another useless Counter... but No name fainted!

Post-Round stats:

Priam
EN: 52

No name
HP: -4
EN: KO

Rewards:

Ice-eyes gets 2 CC and a win!
Priam gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC

Dragonboy52 gets 2 CC and a loss!
No name gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC

I get 3 UC.

Good game guys? I really don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)