Dragons and Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dragons and Zoroark

BW2 OU RMT by LucaroarkZ​

Ok, so I know what you're thinking: "Hey, LucaroarkZ! You're using a team with four Choiced Pokemon! Have you gone nuts?" Well, yes. I have gone completely nuts. Usually when you see me using Zoroark and more than one Dragon-type, I've probably gone nuts.

Anyway, this team is the epitome of the way I truly enjoy playing games: Throw together some really powerful Pokemon and some hazards, and then attempt to win. When I play like this, I don't care about how few checks I have to *insert threat here*, if I need something for something I'll play to ensure I can beat it. I like to say I just overpower the opposition with so much offense and I don't give a fuck about what everyone else thinks. Plus, I wanted to use Zoroark. I decided on the Pokemon I wanted to use based on what's in the metagame (i.e. Mamoswine to Ice Shard Breloom and the Therians) and it's been working out well for me.

Well, time for the team.

Deoxys-D @ Fire Gem
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 44 HP / 252 SAtk / 212 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psycho Boost

Deoxys-D is serious business. It is currently the fastest Pokemon allowed in OU that can set up both Stealth Rock and Spikes, and boy does it do it well. In almost all of my games, I lead with Deoxys-D because it's just so damn good at what it does. From my testing of this, I probably wouldn't have gone for it if it weren't for one thing that happened. I faced a Swords Dance Scizor once, and if I didn't have this set I would have been cleanly swept by it. If the opponent wants to try to lead with Scizor, I can just go for the Fire Gem-boosted HP Fire to effectively remove Scizor from the match. It also helps against Forretress. Psycho Boost lets me get rid of Tentacruel and Breloom. I can just set up Stealth Rock and Spikes and if you don't 2HKO Deoxys-D and are slower than it, Stealth Rock and at least two layers of Spikes are guaranteed.

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Choice Scarf Salamence is a BEAST! Revenge killer? It does that. Late-game sweeper? Does that too. Although it may seem weak without any Moxie boosts, I have hazards support to solve that problem.

Anyway, this set is pretty simple. Outrage is great in the late-game, especially when faster Scarfers and Mamoswine have been removed, while Steel-types have been weakened. Dragon Claw serves as secondary STAB for when locking myself into Outrage is not an option, such as when Steel-types like Jirachi are still healthy. Fire Blast is there mostly for Skarmory and Ferrothorn, while Earthquake is nice for a predicted Heatran or Jirachi or something. I chose to run a Hasty nature because I feel that most of the physical attacks directed at Salamence in the current metagame (i.e. Ice Shard, Mamoswine is everywhere now) will OHKO it regardless.

Haxorus (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Dragon Claw

CB Haxorus. How many Pokemon does it OHKO/2HKO with its moves? If you picked "everything", you'd be correct! This thing is just ridiculous. If what I say doesn't convince you, maybe 648 Attack after the Choice Band boost will.

Outrage is pretty obvious due to its ability to put a huge dent in anything that doesn't resist it. Earthquake gives me an option against Steels not named Skarmory, and if they have something like Bronzong (lol), Mold Breaker negates Levitate. This also prevents the opponent from attempting to switch in things like Rotom-W on Earthquake (don't see why you'd switch Rotom-W in on anything from Haxorus anyway) but I digress. Superpower is there for Ferrothorn and Balloon Heatran, while Dragon Claw is secondary STAB for, like Salamence, when locking myself into Outrage is not optimal.

Zoroark (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Trick

Honestly, before BW2, I could hardly justify using a Choiced Zoroark. I was too busy using Nasty Plot Zoroark, though, so I never really got around to it. But, the instant Pokemon Showdown implemented the BW2 changes, I took Choice Specs Zoroark with Trick for a spin in OU and I absolutely loved it. Too many times I Tricked things that did not expect to be Tricked, completely turning the tides of the battle.

For the attacks other than Trick, though, Dark Pulse is for the typical Dark STAB, chosen over Night Daze for its superior accuracy. I hate using Focus Blast so I rarely actually go for it, but it's absolutely necessary on Zoroark in OU so it can take on Heatran, while Flamethrower is used for things like Skarmory, and because I usually have Zoroark disguised as Scizor, I can lure Skarmory pretty effectively.

Mamoswine (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash

Mamoswine is god in this current metagame. Need something for Breloom? Mamoswine has Ice Shard. Tornadus-T giving you the blues? Ice Shard. Dragonite/Salamence? Ice Shard. I could list more, but I think you get it. In addition, it can finally actually use an ability that works well on it: Thick Fat. With Thick Fat, Mamoswine loses its Fire weakness and gains a pseudo-resistance to BoltBeam. I chose to run a Jolly Mamoswine for its ability to outspeed Adamant Lucario, take an ExtremeSpeed, and OHKO with Earthquake. Superpower is the best option Mamoswine has against Balloon Heatran and weakened Ferrothorn. Icicle Crash gives me a good move to use against Gliscor.

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Now, with the release of Technician Breloom, Scizor has gone down a notch. However, it is better on this team for a few reasons I am going to explain now. First, it can beat Mamoswine, something Breloom cannot do. It can also use U-turn, which Breloom cannot. It also gets Pursuit so it can trap Latios and stuff, while Breloom just gets walled by that unless it has Banded Low Sweep (2HKO on Latios) or something. All of the moves are staples on Choice Band Scizor, so I won't dive into an in-depth explanation here or anything. However, I would like to put an emphasis on Superpower for its ability to handle things like Heatran and Magnezone attempting to switch in.

Well, that's the team. Hope you enjoyed and any advice is appreciated.

However, just a quick note for the raters. It's not that I disrespect your advice, but I want to say that I am set on using Dragon-types and Zoroark. They are the namesake of this team and as such are staying. If you want to suggest a different Dragon-type, though, go ahead.

Importable (optimized for PS):

Code:
Deoxys-Defense @ Fire Gem
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 44 HP / 252 SAtk / 212 Spd
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psycho Boost

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Haxorus @ Choice Band
Trait: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Dragon Claw

Zoroark @ Choice Specs
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Trick

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Great team LucaroarkZ, its nice to see a Dragon team not relying on Magnezone to get rid of their counters. Props on using Zoroark as well!

I only have a few suggestions, considering your team is really good. First off as you said Stone Edge on Mamoswine is mainly filler. Since it is this way why not try out Superpower > Stone Edge on Mamo? Superpower lets you hit Balloon Tran which otherwise walls you, and hits Rotom-W harder and with more accuracy which is much appreciated. The only time you would ever want Stone Edge over Superpower is Gyarados and occasionally Volcarona, and your team mates take care of these 2 with ease. I saw that you use Icicle Crash for a harder hitting STAB mainly for Gliscor. But if Gliscor gets a sub up you won't get away unscathed. That's why using Icicle Spear > Icicle Crash would be a good fit for Mamo. Icicle Spear has on average less power than Icicle Crash, but it allows you to beat numerous sub abusers, most notably SubPunch Breloom.

Looking at Haxorus, I'm not a fan of Dragon Claw. As of now your team doesn't really have a way to abuse opponents rain against them, and in this meta something than can do that is amazing. Dragon Claw isn't really uses anyway considering the fact that Superpower has the same power than it anyway, while Dragon Claw is very underwhelming when considered next to the power of Outrage. Although the abilty to use STAB with out getting locked in is cool, it is far from nessecary. Thats why using Aqua Tail > Dragon Claw on Haxorus would benefit your team immensely. Considering the plethora of Rain teams in the current Meta, with Aqua Tail you are well prepared for both Rain and Sun, with Salamence and Zoaroark getting a boosted Fire move in Sun, and Haxorus getting a boosted Aqua Tail in rain with Scizor getting its lone weakness halfed.

GL with the team!

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Asek, thanks for the rate!

Superpower > Stone Edge on Mamo is something I do personally agree with. I never use Stone Edge, so Superpower will be more useful. For now I think I can do with Icicle Crash, though, as I haven't really run into any situations where I absolutely needed Icicle Spear.

I'm kind of iffy on Aqua Tail on Haxorus, though. Without an opponent's rain, Superpower outdamages it vs. Skarmory, Outrage does almost as much to Gliscor and Mamoswine, and I'd probably have a stronger option against other Fire- or Steel-types (Earthquake, Superpower)

LucaroarkZ,

I LOVE that you're making Zoroark viable in OU. I think he deserves more attention than he gets: he's a monster whether he's behind Illusion or not, and one of the hardest pokes to counter. I second what Asek said about Icicle Spear > Icicle Crash. Being able to Catch Gliscor and other subs, as well as being 100% accurate and having the chance to do more damage than Icicle Crash makes it a more viable move.

However, I would suggest replacing Earthquake with Aqua Tail. Dragon Claw has good utility, and often times, you can't afford to get locked into Outrage in the early game when you're trying to open holes. Earthquake doesn't have as much use on Haxorus as Superpower (which hits all Steels and Ground-weak even with Balloon) or Aqua Tail (does consistent damage to Skarmory and LolBronzong).

But I'm definitely gonna give this team a go. Great work!

I actually really like this team. Deo-D always does its job, and you have big offensive pressure with the dragons and zoroark. I'm a big fan of the choice-trick strategy. I didn't even know zoro got trick (maybe it came with BW2). Add in two strong priority users in mamoswine and scizor, and I just really like this team. Set up hazards, try to prevent hazards, sweep, revenge kill through priority, sweep. Looks good to me, and luvdisc for choice+trick through a pokemon not many can really decipher/counter.

The only thing I might change (I am unsure about it, though) is putting Magic Coat in place of Night Shade. This will allow faster taunters to taunt themselves, such as Azelf. It will also protect against status like Toxic (I think). Just wanted to suggest the possibility.

Sayonara

don't forget
Hey,

On an offensive team like the one you're currently using, I find that a more offensive Deoxys-D would really be beneficial as a lead, getting rid of opposing Rapid Spin users in order to keep your hazards up. I'd replace your current Deoxys-D with a Suicide Lead Deoxys-D (see set below). This set sacrifices bulk for Special Attack and Speed. A Fire Gem-boosted Hidden Power Fire wrecks Scizor on turn 1, effectively removing it from the game. It also kills Forretress before it can use Rapid Spin to get rid of your set-up hazards. Psycho Boost is a OHKO on Tentacruel and Breloom. Deoxys-D's 90 Base Speed is quite useful, allowing you to kill stuff early in the match, and then set up Stealth Rock and Spikes with ease thanks to Deoxys-D's titanic 160 defenses. The EV spread maximizes Special Attack for maximum damage output, while the Speed EVs lets you outspeed Adamant Haxorus. Once you get a kill on an opponent and get Stealth Rock and Spikes up, it becomes really easy for your sweepers to come in and finish off the opponent. I also second Asek's recommendation of Superpower instead of Stone Edge on Mamoswine - this allows it to revenge-kill Air Balloon Heatran and finish off a weakened Ferrothorn. I find that Dragon Claw is better than Aqua Tail, as it hits super hard with the Choice Band and doesn't force you to lock yourself unwillingly into Outrage just to finish off a weakened opponent. I don't have much else to add - cool team, and good luck! Hope I helped.

Deoxys @ Fire Gem | Pressure
Timid | 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
~ Stealth Rock
~ Spikes
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Psycho Boost

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Expert Physics, thanks for the rate!

At the moment I'm thinking the Suicide Lead Deoxys-D is a good idea on this team. I never really like it when things like Tentacruel lead and I basically have to think "Oh fuck, guess I gotta Taunt it to prevent Toxic Spikes from going up then go to Haxorus to hit this motherfucker." Definitely something I'm going to try out.

Hiya, Ryuu!

Like others said, replacing Icicle Spear over Icicle Crash on Mamoswine and also replace Stone Edge for Superpower, Aqua Tail over Earthquake for Haxorus and I think that's it. They seem to really support and work better for you.

Keldeo looks like he's going to be one hell of a threat with HP Ice just because he can do so much and he's faster than everyone but Mence (Not sure about Deoxys-D) but he might take an Outrage or some sort (As mine survived a Scarf EQ from Landorus before) and others. CB Terrakion with Stone Edge can 2HKO or OHKO anything in your team, outspeed anything and even take Mence's hits. Only thing is Scizor that can counter it well. But I guess you'll be able to play around with it or some sort. Ditto can be quite an issue too.

Anyway, that's all about what you should replace, and pointing out some threats that can harm your team. Not the best at rating teams, but hope it somehow helps.

Cheers!

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hiya, Ryuu!

Like others said, replacing Icicle Spear over Icicle Crash on Mamoswine and also replace Stone Edge for Superpower, Aqua Tail over Earthquake for Haxorus and I think that's it. They seem to really support and work better for you.

Keldeo looks like he's going to be one hell of a threat with HP Ice just because he can do so much and he's faster than everyone but Mence (Not sure about Deoxys-D) but he might take an Outrage or some sort (As mine survived a Scarf EQ from Landorus before) and others. CB Terrakion with Stone Edge can 2HKO or OHKO anything in your team, outspeed anything and even take Mence's hits. Only thing is Scizor that can counter it well. But I guess you'll be able to play around with it or some sort. Ditto can be quite an issue too.

Anyway, that's all about what you should replace, and pointing out some threats that can harm your team. Not the best at rating teams, but hope it somehow helps.

Cheers!
Superpower > Stone Edge has already been done; I'm updating the OP soon with changes I've made. I never got around to testing Icicle Spear, but honestly at the moment due to how well this team's been doing, I don't think I need it. Still not sure about Aqua Tail on Haxorus.

From my experience Terrakion has dropped in usage quite a bit because of Breloom and Landorus-T, though my team can beat it if I need to (Scizor). Salamence outspeeds all variants except Scarf. Terrakion can't switch in safely on anything but Dark Pulse / Flamethrower from Zoroark anyway, and I guarantee you if I see a Terrakion in the team preview and the opponent knows I have Zoroark out I'm probably not going to chance going for Dark Pulse. For Keldeo, I just need to keep Salamence alive for it. In fact, on this team I need to try as hard as I can to keep Salamence alive period, as I've found it's the most valuable member of this team. I lost against a rain offense team on PS because I lost Salamence very early in the game.

If there's any threat I'm worried about, it's Lucario. It can set up on Scizor locked into Bullet Punch or Zoroark locked into Dark Pulse, and while non-Bullet Punch variants probably won't be sweeping me unless they use Jolly (Jolly Lucario is extremely uncommon), I'll have a hard time with those that do use Bullet Punch. It needs SR to OHKO Salamence with a +2 ExtremeSpeed though.

Thanks for the rate anyway.

Hey awesome team. I love how you've made such an offensive team without weather, and using Zoroark is just awesome, so kudos for that. Actually, you've made me want to try it out in OU...

I have a pretty simple suggestion to completely get rid of your Lucario weakness. Scarf your Scizor. Using the following spread, Scizor can outspeed Lucario (and up to positive base 115) and nail it Superpower. Scizor can obviously also outspeed and OHKO Lati@s and Starmie with U-Turn, meaning they couldn't hit you with a surprise HP Fire. Pursuit still nails Gengar and that if you think they're gonna switch out.

Scizor @ Choice Scarf
Technician / Jolly
EVs: 4 HP - 252 Atk - 252 Spe
- U-Turn
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit

Bullet Punch is still quite strong, and it hits faster Pokemon such as Scarf Terrakion for catastrophic damage, and probably easily KOing after entry hazards. Scizor also gives you a nice solid move to smack Keldeo with (Superpower). It won't be KOing any time soon, but with hazards up and Salamence/Mamoswine's Ice Shard to pick it off, it shouldn't manage to sweep you.

EDIT to the rate below: I don't see how Latias helps with his (admittedly large) weakness to Skarmory. Wouldn't Hydreigon be a better fit there, as it can completely demolish defensive cores with a set of Draco Meteor, Roost, Flamethrower, Taunt/Superpower?

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi LucaroarkZ! I suggest a change to the set Expert Physics suggested you- run a Modest nature instead of Timid, and run Life Orb instead of Fire Gem. That allows you to OHKO Scizor 100% of the time, without losing too much power afterwards. I would also recommend that you switched Haxorus for SubCM Latias- you lack strong special sweepers, so physical walls such as Gliscor or Skarmory will be very problematic. When I tested out your team, I found that Gliscor was especially problematic. Mamoswine can handle it, yes, but smart players will find a way around Mamoswine, and without it Gliscor totally walls your team. SubCM Latias handles Gliscor quite well; as when it's behind a Substitute Gliscor can't touch it. Having a special sweeper will also help a lot with handling weather, since Latias loves setting up on Ninetales and Politoeds that don't have Perish Song or Encore (the Choiced Politoeds).

Latias @ Leftovers
252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
~Calm Mind
~Substitute
~Dragon Pulse
~Recover
Latias's sweeping prowess will allow it to work awesomely with Zoroark. If you put Latias as your last team member, and Zoroark as your first, your opponent will hesitate throwing in Scizor and Tyranitar, fearing Zoroark in disguise.

Nice team, and good luck!

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Choice Scarf Scizor is a great idea - I'm going to be testing that out ASAP.

I'm kind of iffy on using Latias, though. I have possibly the worst experience using it ever. "The foe's Tyranitar used Pursuit!". I had better experience with Latios, but that was because I used a Calm Mind set with Grass Knot and HP Fire. I'll try the change to Deoxys-D, and I may try Hydreigon over Haxorus, but for some reason so far I actually haven't had a problem with Gliscor (Haxorus's Outrage 2HKOes, and most Gliscor are running more Speed than they used to so they can beat Jolly Breloom or Adamant Lucario). If I end up having bad experience against Gliscor, though, I'll try something else. Thanks!

I've been using this team since last night and i don't think i've lost yet, plus i got an Instaforfeit, the team preview scares the shit out of people i guess. The power of Scizor's band has come in handy with revenge killing and bullet punching, i can understand the utility of Scarf though. However, i replaced Haxorus with a Scarf Hydreigon like you hinted at (Draco Meteor, Outrage, Superpower, U-turn, weird i know) and that has been working wonders (not like I'm ever in a tight spot when using this godly team). Luvdisc.

Hello :)

This team is really, really cool because you use Zoroark...seriously, he's so underused! When he's used properly, he can pretty much wreck havoc on the opposing teams.

If I could make one suggestion, I would change Haxorus' EV's to 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd. Because of Haxorus' unique Base Speed stat of 97, you don't need max speed EV's. This amount of speed allows you to outspeed Dragonite, Heatran, and Rotom-W, as well as standard Choice Band Haxorus. While the amount of HP EV's are still small, you can now always survive a Reuniclus's Psychic, as well as take a Landorus Life Orb Earthquake after Stealth Rock.

After all the great rates the others gave you, I didn't have much to work with as this is already a great team! I hope I helped! :)

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Avatar Korra, thanks for the rate!

Yeah, Zoroark is quite underused, since its typing sucks and its defenses are miserable, but I believe my team shows how effective it can be if you play to its strengths (Illusion, etc.).

I may look into the Haxorus EVs, but since that spread only adds 8 points to HP something tells me it won't affect much. Reuniclus gets mauled by Outrage anyway though; It'll fall to Haxorus's Outrage with some prior damage and OTR Reuniclus is outright OHKOed. Living Psychic might not be as necessary anymore because I'm seeing more and more Reuniclus users using Psyshock. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lovely team, LucaroarkZ. This offensive team packs a lot of power and revenge-killing capabilities to function effectively.

The easiest fix to prevent Lucario from sweeping you is simply lose the Choice Band and Choice Specs on Scizor and Zoroark, respectively. Specifically you can make Scizor a SD sweeper. You can go full-out offensive with Bug Bite & Life Orb, but I like the bluff SD set that keeps U-turn and replace Pursuit with SD @ Metal Coat - the latter makes better use of Deoxys-D's hazards imo.

As for Zoroark, you have plenty of options over the Trick slot:
1) Nasty Plot - self-explanatory here
2) Night Daze - It has imperfect accuracy, but that 40% chance to reduce the opponent's accuracy would be really screwy and may provide your team some lucky break / force some switches :d
3) U-turn - to rack up entry hazard damages against special sweepers that may wall Zoroark
4) Agility - may function nice against offensive teams lacking Bullet Punch / Mach Punch.
5) Sucker Punch - strong priority move for more revenge-killing power. You would want to go Naive / Hasty, though.
6) Taunt - prevents the opponent from setting up on Lucario
7) Can run extra coverage moves in Grass Knot or HP Ice
8) Substitute - eases prediction; Sub will come handy after Zoroark accomplished its illusion job.

Yea, sorry for the long list of options, but they all have some uses - I'd want you to make the call :x

Another option is simply replacing Scizor for EB Mixed Jirachi. Jirachi is faster than Lucario and Mamoswine, so it somewhat still covers the same niche. You have plenty of revenge-killing potential from ScarfMence and Mamoswine anyways.

Jirachi @ Expert Belt | Serene Grace
Naive / Hasty | 152 Atk / 204 SpA / 152 Spe
Iron Head | Fire Punch | Thunderbolt | HP Ice

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Pocket, thanks for the rate!

I've been thinking of changing Scizor's set for a while now (i.e. changing to SD or something), so I'll definitely test that. As for Zoroark... looks like I got a bunch of stuff to test. Substitute in particular I've been wanting to test on Zoroark for a long time, so maybe this team will give me an excuse to test that.

Heh, the way you're using Zoroark I can't help but to think my Wallbreaking Dragonite set would outclass it (Main goal is to lure in and destroy physical walls right?) but you won't get rid of that so I guess I have little to input. While I do think my mixed Dragonite would benefit your team the only slot that it could feasibly replace is Zoroark's so I don't see how I can suggest it to you in good conscience.

In case you're interested, the set is here in this skeleton in C&C (I'm just linking you instead of bothering to write it all up, call me lazy or whatever). If you can find anywhere to squeeze it into your team go ahead, it's a terrific lure for physical walls and just a good wallbreaker overall.

Anyway, cool team indeed! I really like the idea of Trick on Zoroark since Illusion provides the surprise factor necessary to use Trick successfully so reliably. I still can't shake the feeling that the only reason to use Zoroark over other Pokemon is for the cool factor, but hey that's just me. Also, I like to say I use the exact same Mamoswine and it is such a total boss. The Jolly helps to outspeed a number of important Pokemon, not just Adamant Lucario, and it really facilitates its wallbreaking capabilities. Good luck in the future with this team!

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Jimera0, no offense but I'm kind of iffy on Dragonite on this team. Because I do not use Rapid Spin (no room to squeeze in a spinner on this team), Multiscale will be useless nearly all of the time. I'm also not so keen on having two 4x weaknesses to Ice and Salamence is too valuable to this team to give up. Zoroark has Illusion, so the "cool factor" isn't the only reason to use it (It is there though!)

Either way, after putting up this RMT I'm seeing more people using Zoroark, so I guess my RMT made people wanna use Zoroark. So, mission accomplished!

I'm kidding. That's not the reason I did this RMT. I did this RMT because I've been doing so well with it. Thanks for the rate though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)