Scotti

we back.

.drags & (BAN ME PLEASE).

(Started from the bottom, and now
my whole team fucking here)
(Just like Charizard)
Also i thank Kushalos for the name :3

Introduction

Hello smogon community, today I bring you one of my most amazing X and Y team, based around Charizard X and a little pinch of Dragonite. I got idea when i was browsing the rmt archive (people need to check out those teams), and i came upon the team Apocalypse, By:Lust. After looking over the team I must say it was amazing, however it was a gen 5 team. Even though it was gen 5 it was a nice way for me to see how really good users build teams and how they work. I also checked out offensive teams in other tiers and see what elements they used to make it good. In this team I used 2 Dragon Dance Sweepers, 2 pivots (A defensive pivot (rotom-w) and a specially Defensive pivot (scizor), a wall breaker, and a stall breaker. I also needed a Defog user, and scizor was the best one that worked. With this combination I made a pretty solid team overall. All of the elements working together contribute to an easier sweeper with Dragonite or Charizard X. Well I enough of me talking, and lets get on to the team.

The Team

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 232 HP / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

The amount of damage this small little bunny can do is tremendous. This thing is great for weakening my opponents Physical Defensive walls. With Choice Band and Huge Power not much can switch in to Azumarill without being 2hko. Another thing about Azumarill that is very helpful is Aqua Jet. Aqua Jet saved me tons of times so I thank azumarill for its awesome priority. Anyway, the reason I choose choice band is because i needed something to just destroy my opponent. I pretty much needed a nuke. I would just call on azumarill and it will just kill whatever. At first I had terrakion here, but terrakion didn't hit the pokemon I needed to hit, and Azumarill typing was a lot better than terrakions.

I choose Aqua jet on my azumarill set because I needed some more priority to revenge kill other pokes, since I lack a choice scarf on any of my pokes. It is also great for weakening other pokes that are faster allowing me to take them out with other priority or another poke. Waterfall allows me to break through common walls pretty easily. It is pretty helpful overall, and it is a great move to use before I go to sweep with Dragonite or Zard X. Play Rough is pretty much used in the same way Water Fall is used. Just send it in safely and kill something with it. However, Play Rough also helps me when it comes to randomly weakening an opponent attack. The Ev's allow me to out speed quiet nature aegislash.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

A pokemon that was called broken around the end of 5th gen makes it return again. I always loved using Kyurem-B since 5th gen. It was a stronger and better haxorus in away. It is also destroy a type of play style named Stall by itself. This spot used to be Haxorus, and before that Roserade. I really don't know why I had roserade there but I do know why i had haxorus there, and now Kyu-B. It is because they both posses mold breaker/Teravolt, and those 2 moves allow me to take out rotom-w who is a pretty annoying threat, and they both provide a way to get rid of zard x and dragonite counters. However Kyu-B is better because it also lets me take out stall, and it take out azumarill with fusion bolt. I run an all out attacking set, because I just want Kyu-B to take out everything, not to hide behind a sub and attack with some weak moves. I want an Life Orb boosted Ice Beam to take out everything in its path.

I choose Earth Power, because Rotom-W was a pest to this team, and earth power lets me easily take out rotom-w with some prior damage of course. Earth Power also lets me hit various Steel types that try and wall my 2 sweepers. Ice Beam is Kyu-B main attacking move because it is STAB and it hits everything for a butt load of damage. Most things hate switching into Kyu-B because of its tremendous power. Fusion Bolt is there to hit Azumarill or just any bulky water. Finally, Hp Fire is there to hit scizor who can become a huge threat to this team is I somehow lose Charizard X. However that was before I ran Fire Punch on Dragonite, but if i somehow lose both Sweepers then I am going to need it i guess.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 216 SDef / 252 HP / 40 Atk
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Defog

Scizor is a great pivot in my opinion. I can switch into a lot of threats and then use Defog. The thing about this scizor set is that is usually not killing instead it takes hit and puts me in a better position with u-turn. Scizor also keeps the momentum of them team going with u-turn. The EV set is what i used on mega scizor with the same set, and it surprisingly work well with normal scizor also.

U-turn is what i use for gaining momentum and put my team in better positions to win the match. It works well on an offensive team like this one that needs to be able to switch in safely. Roost is great for the durability of scizor. It allows Scizor to continue to do its job until i get that moment to switch in one of my sweepers. Bullet Punch is just a great priority move. It really doesn't do much damage, but it can weaken the opponent pretty well. I am thinking about replacing Bullet Punch with Knock Off, since aegislash is a huge threat to this team, and i always have to play around it when i see one of them. Defog is the main move of this set. Thanks to the EV spread and roost, it allows scizor to get in safely and defog, or heal up to defog at another point in the match.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 Spd / 124 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Rotom-w is my to a lot of pokemon that my team have a hard time switching into, and it is a great defensive pivot. Rotom-w is mainly there to be my talonflame check, thanks to his typing. However, it is also i great pokemon for this team thanks to volt switch. By using Volt Switch it allows me to get one of my sweepers in safely. When it teams up with scizor they can give the opponent trouble. The opponent will not only hate tanking volt switch and u-turn over and over, but they also put a lot of pressure on to my opponent keeping them from doing anything.

Volt Switch is probably the best move on rotom-w, because it allows me to get my sweepers in safely and it put a lot of pressure on to my opponent. Hydro Pump is just a great move overall. All i do is press Hydro Pump and it does a good amount of damage to most pokes. Will-O-Wisp is another great move on this set, because it can help stop physical sweepers in there tracks. It is also a great last ditch effort against anything. Rest is the final move of this set, and it allows rotom to recover health it loses when tanking hits. I used to run Pain Spilt, but sometimes i feel that rest is better. The EV spread makes walling Talonflame a lot easier, and it also allows me to outspeed max speed adamant bisharp allowing me to burn it with will-o-wisp.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Punch / Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

I have always loved dragonite since gen 1, but in gen 6 it is an amazing pokemon. Like in gen 5 i am running the standard Dragon Dance set. Dragonite is mostly used as a late game sweeper once all of its counters have been removed. When working with Charizard X my opponents defensive core doesn't stand a chance unless they run something like Quag or Clefable, but they get taken out by Kyu-B. On this team Dragonite is the second mvp if i were to have one.

Dragon Dance is there so dragonite can abuse its multiscale, and set up multiple or 1 dragon dance. Outrage does tremendous damage to anything that doesn't resist and after a dragon dance only extremely bulky pokemon can live an outrage. However, once dragonite gets 2 d dances it is over. I alternate between fire punch and earthquake. Fire Punch is great for hitting steels that don't get taken out by Charizard X or Kyurem-B. However, i ran fire punch before i had Kyurem-B and now i don't really have much use for it. I think earthquake would be better anyway since it allows me to hit Aegislash without worrying about the Drop from King Shield. Earthquake also lets me hit Azumarill which is nice. Extremespeed allows me to outspeed Talonflame and possibly defeat it, if it is weakened or i have enough boosts. Extemespeed also lets me outspeed other priority users which is nice.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake

Meet the MVP of the team Charizard X. Charizard X is such an amazing pokemon, mostyl because it is almost impossible to wall. The best way to wall it is to run a Dragon type if it is lacks Dragon Claw, but if it runs dragon claw then you run a bulky water. That why it is pretty difficult because of its move set. However, it is also hard to wall because you don't know which Mega Charizard it is. It could be Y or X, but they both have completely different counters. Zard X gets countered by strong physical walls and water grounds, while Zard Y destroy physical walls and water grounds, but gets walled by Special walls and other thing that resist it.

I run the Dragon Dance set because in combination with Dragonite they can break through almost any stall team with a little help from Kyurem-B and Azumarill. I run thunder punch instead of Dragon Claw for one main reason. Azumarill is such a threat, and without thunder punch it walls Zard X pretty easily. Dragon Claw was pretty helpful, but i can take out dragon types pretty easily with Dragonite and Kyurem-B. Another reasons thunder punch is helpful is because like i said before it takes out azumarill, and with azumarill out the way dragonite can sweep easier. Finally you have earthquake in which i use it to take out Heatran.

Threat List
Red = Major
Orange = Moderate
Green = Of little threat, but can still do some damage

Aegislash- Biggest threat to the team and the only one i can think of at the moment, because it is always giving trouble for my team. If i set up i can defeat it pretty easily, but my sweeper ends up weakened or it loses thanks to king shield. I can spam outrage with dragonite until this thing is gone, and if i run fire punch with dnite it can king shield. If i run earthquake it is a lot easier to take out. However, the biggest problem about aegislash is that if i let it get in for free i have nothing that likes to take a shadow ball.

Conclusion

Ty to all who have read this and my past rmt's. I hope you guy have enjoyed the read, and have something positive to say about the read. I don't mind if you say something negative but plz make it about the team, because i don't take no ones crap. Also at the start of the rmt where i put the lyrics of the song. I put that there because Charizard used to be NU and now he is OU. Really there was so much charizard hate in gen 5. Same with infernape, but this is about charizard. Anyway please Comment, Like, and Enjoy :3.

Importable
Code:
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 124 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def / 128 Spd
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 216 SDef / 252 HP / 40 Atk
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Defog

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 232 Atk / 252 HP / 20 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:
Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 232 HP / 135 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I would try the speed change only because it helps you beat things out like Sylveon and other min speed azumarills... and still gives you bulk.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 232 HP / 135 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I would try the speed change only because it helps you beat things out like Sylveon and other min speed azumarills... and still gives you bulk.
u mean to say 252 atk, 132 hp, and 135 spd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)