Dream Radar

Downloaded it now

Capturing the Pokemon was a lot harder than I thought it'd be. The thing is very erratic & quick.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Finally, a use for all these 3DS coins besides random puzzle pieces.

Also, a helpful list of Pokemon available on Dream Radar and their abiltiy:

Slowpoke - Regenerator
Staryu - Analytic
Porygon - Analytic
Hoothoot - Tinted Lens
Igglybuff - Friend Guard
Togepi - Super Luck
Shuckle - Contrary
Smoochum - Hydration
Ralts - Telepathy
Swablu - Cloud Nine
Beldum - Light Metal
Drifloon - Flare Boost
Bronzor - Heavy Metal
Spiritomb - Infiltrator
Riolu - Prankster
Rotom - Levitate
Munna - Telepathy
Sigilyph - Tinted Lens
Tornadus - Regenerator
Thundurus - Volt Absorb
Landorus - Intimidate

With Gen 4 games:
Dialga (Diamond) - Telepathy
Palkia (Pearl) - Telepathy
Giratina (Platinum) - Telepathy
Ho-Oh (HeartGold) - Regenerator
Lugia (SoulSilver) - Multiscale

I could send pokemon from american dream radar to my japanese black 2.

All you have to do insert your japanese cartridge on your american 3DS, the game can't be played, but you can enter on dream radar and ask to send data, and later you can play the game on a DS or on a Japanese DSi/3DS.

This way, I'll unblock my Reveal Gass

Is there any way to buy this outside of the US? I have a credit card, but it's asking for a US zip code for verification.

Finally, a use for all these 3DS coins besides random puzzle pieces.
Really silly question but does that mean that I can actually purchase/download the Dream Radar with the 3DS coins(the ones obtained by leaving the 3DS on 'sleep/standby mode' and walking around) if I live outside of U.S ?

Really silly question but does that mean that I can actually purchase/download the Dream Radar with the 3DS coins(the ones obtained by leaving the 3DS on 'sleep/standby mode' and walking around) if I live outside of U.S ?
You couldn't do that even if you lived inside the U.S. The coins are used in-game to reload your searcher.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I could send pokemon from american dream radar to my japanese black 2.

All you have to do insert your japanese cartridge on your american 3DS, the game can't be played, but you can enter on dream radar and ask to send data, and later you can play the game on a DS or on a Japanese DSi/3DS.

This way, I'll unblock my Reveal Gass
Note that you can also use the 4th gen games from other languages to unlock the 4th gen legendary mascots for capture.

Does anyone know exactly how the 4th generation legends are found? I have HeartGold inserted, but I've seen no signs of Ho-oh. Is there anything in particular that you have to do to encounter the legend?

Does anyone know exactly how the 4th generation legends are found? I have HeartGold inserted, but I've seen no signs of Ho-oh. Is there anything in particular that you have to do to encounter the legend?
Capture Landorus (3000 lifetime orb total)

I'm loving this App coz I never used the Dream World (it's terrible).
My only gripe is that it only has around 5 DW non-legendary pokemon that are actually worth using; I wish they'd do an update or something and include more pokemon. The in-game Hidden Grottoes can be a bitch sometimes.

Oh, and android, just to clarify, it's 3,000 including the ones you spent

Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's DW abilities are kind of useless. WHY, Gamefreak?? Other than that, it's actually pretty fun. Worth the buy.

Has anyone bothered upgrading the Time Limit?
It just seems so...useless. More clouds mean more orbs & pokemon/items. Beam upgrades make it shoot faster & stronger.

I can not remember a single time I've been on a time crunch and I think it might scale with the clouds

I had 30s left the first time catching Tornadus, I've upgraded it twice but I doubt I'll upgrade it anymore. Upgrading the visor is always the best option IMO, followed by the BEAM.

I wanna use my points on the item-centric mode, I gotta stock up on shards :D

First time trying for Tornadus I ran out of time (with no beam or time upgrades at all), and had the orbs to get one beam and one time upgrade so I did that.

Now I have Tornadus sitting in my game, though, I can't RNG it yet because RNG Reporter doesn't have Dream Radar support and PPRNG only works on Macs... Tell me, is trying to dual boot my machine into Windows/Mac OSX for the sole reason of getting good IVs on Tornadus a sign that I play too much Pokémon?

Is there something else I have to do to unlock Thundurus and Landorus? I've definitely collected more than 3000 orbs, considering I've fully upgraded the beam and scope, plus put a little into the time upgrade and played the rescue extension a few times.

Since I'm waiting to RNG those three, I can't really try messing around with the options too much. Still, after backing up my save and catching Tornadus, I am unable to unlock the other two. Do I have to collect an additional amount of orbs after catching Tornadus? Wait a certain amount of time? I don't get it.

I know other people have unlocked the other two, so any amount of help would be appreciated.

Is there something else I have to do to unlock Thundurus and Landorus? I've definitely collected more than 3000 orbs, considering I've fully upgraded the beam and scope, plus put a little into the time upgrade and played the rescue extension a few times.

Since I'm waiting to RNG those three, I can't really try messing around with the options too much. Still, after backing up my save and catching Tornadus, I am unable to unlock the other two. Do I have to collect an additional amount of orbs after catching Tornadus? Wait a certain amount of time? I don't get it.

I know other people have unlocked the other two, so any amount of help would be appreciated.
That's weird, by the time I got 1500 & 3000 orbs it unlocked automatically.
And it sounds like you're well over that total so it shouldn't be a time crunch.

Has she mentioned anything about getting close to completing the extensions or what have you?
Maybe try the dowsing extension?

sure you didn't unlock them and just looked past it??

Blah, it sounds like maybe something is bugged in my save file, then. I don't even have the option to use the dowsing (or salvage?) extension. And she doesn't mention anything about completing any extensions.

I'm going to try deleting my save and starting a new one. As much as it sucks, sounds like I have to do that. Thanks for the help!

On a related note, were you able to have all three eureka extensions open at the same time? I'm just wondering if I'd have to catch Tornadus first to open the one for Thundurus, then catch Thundurus to open the one for Landorus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)