Dream World OU - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream World OU - Round 1

--------

Tournament Rules

Specific Tournament Rules:
- This tournament is for Dream World OU. Basically it is BW OU, but with all unreleased Dream World abilities (Shadow Tag Chandelure) and Pokemon (Genesect, Keldeo, Meloetta).
- Also, any previously illegal move / DW ability combos are now perfectly legal.
- Aside from the unreleased Pokemon and abilities, the ban list will be the same as the current BW OU banlist, including things like Aldaron's Proposal and Bright Powder / Lax Incense, and the most recent vote.
- I expect sign ups to go to 64, so first 40 will be first come first served, and last 24 will be randomized.
- If there are any discrepancies about Ban lists and such, contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

General Rules:
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Wifi Clause

The first 40 sign ups were automatically put in, and the last 24 were randomized. If you didn't make it in and you want to sub, contact me or just post in this thread. Anyone else who wants to sub should do the same.

Floppy
snorlax
wilson46
Vratix
coolking49
Lou Cypher

--------

Round 1 Pairings​

Dummy007 vs Plusle
Eo Ut Mortus vs WhiteQueen
Jcpdragonx vs Darmanitan Stan
idiotfrommars vs smashlloyd20
SkyNet vs Ala
Windsong vs reachzero
zarator vs Wilson46
Ojama vs Rodan.
undisputed vs Accipender
kd24 vs eternal
Lady Bug vs little loven
.Robert vs Bluewind
MSB vs am
barry4ever vs BlocksRcool
B-Lulz vs DPF
supermarth64 vs Precipice
BlisseyofDoom vs Venser
KnightoftheWind vs Floppy
maniax vs DetroitLolCat
Alaka vs LK
CM22now vs Blazin Kickin Chicken
Vratix vs Server_Crash
reyscarface vs AlphaSpade
Golden Sun vs drcossack
Hawkstar vs Snorlax
Nachos vs tophway
aziki vs HBK
Maxim vs Random Pizzaman
YAYtears vs Lamppost
JabbaTheGriffin vs Ryo
Justinawe vs snunch
fatty vs blajaran

Deadline: Sunday, April 24th - Round 2 goes up the Monday following

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
is blaziken banned?
OP said:
Aside from the unreleased Pokemon and abilities, the ban list will be the same as the current BW OU banlist, including things like Aldaron's Proposal and Bright Powder / Lax Incense. The last vote will be done before Round 1 goes up, so no need to worry about the ban list changing in the middle of the tourny.
According to this, it should be.

I'll contact ToF then.

I shall contact the pizza guy immediately.

Anyway, what's the rule for team preview, I would assume you don't have to have it since the ladder does not but can I please get some clarification?

I shall contact the pizza guy immediately.

Anyway, what's the rule for team preview, I would assume you don't have to have it since the ladder does not but can I please get some clarification?
Only on the PO server is team preview not used. Team preview is used on the Smogon server, and that is what applies to this tourny.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a nitpick, the first line in the thread says "Dream World OU- Sign Ups" You may want to change that.

What the hell, that's the second time in a row I posted in the first 64 but those stupid randomizing kept me out -.- I guess I'll sub *sigh*

Looks like I also forgot to put a deadline. Thanks Hawkstar for pointing that out to me.

The deadline is Sunday, April 10th. Round 2 will most likely go up on Monday around the same time as Round 1 was posted, so as long as the battles are done by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)