Dreii's Pokemon Shack v2! - ONLINE! 80+ Mons w/ *NEW* HP Ground Eevee + Ice/Fire/Fighting HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly sure, but I understood your message as ditto AND Manectite, Correct me if I am wrong :)
If so, I am not interested in the ditto(I have one) a Manectite and a Pinsirite would be nice, if not Ill take the pinsirite over manectite
I meant I have spare of the mega stones but yeah I can give you a manectrite and Pinsirite no problem for your kabutops :]

I meant I have spare of the mega stones but yeah I can give you a manectrite and Pinsirite no problem for your kabutops :]
Great! You have solved my mega stone problems, Will get to it as soon as possible as I have to breed for two others ahead of you, If you wouldnt mind :)

can i get a timburr with the egg moves? iv got 5 ive bagons and scythers i should also have a bagon with 0 speed if you want

can i get a timburr with the egg moves? iv got 5 ive bagons and scythers i should also have a bagon with 0 speed if you want
i joined because i was looking for this pokemon i dont see how it would be a scam if its a straight trade?

ei guess you cant really tell the ivs on a lvl 1 if you dont want to trade its your thread ill just go to a different one yours said you were online so i just went here just

lol i have like a whole box full with 5 ivs only ones perfect most are missing hp or speed i could show you how many i have but ill just go elsewhere

Last edited:
i joined because i was looking for this pokemon i dont see how it would be a scam if its a straight trade?
You could easily trade me a so called "5iv bagon" when In reality it has 0ivs, Sorry but as much as I kinda wanna trust you, I simply cannot

you know what since i dont know when the other threads would get back to me how about i trade you the bagon first for a junk pokemon or anything and when you check its 5 ivs like i said you trade me the timburr and ill give you back your pokemon or another random one does that work?

you know what since i dont know when the other threads would get back to me how about i trade you the bagon first for a junk pokemon or anything and when you check its 5 ivs like i said you trade me the timburr and ill give you back your pokemon or another random one does that work?
I could do that, but If you have checked my "*New Additions*" section, you would see bagon there, aswell as I have Scythers

ok i guess i missed that sorry for bothering you =/

unless you need any items i have bp and some evo items

interested in roselia ha with hp fire, bulbasaur with hp fire, and the starly.
offering Feebas with hp electric (or not if u want) 31/x/31/30/31/31, swift swim, and dragon pulse. Also offering hp ice houndour 31/x/30/31/31/31 timid with flash fire, wooper relaxed unaware 31/31/31/31/31/x with recover and either totodile (adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, and ancient power) or seedot (modest chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31 with defog and foul play). so 4:3 interested?

Can you check my thread for this:
Pokemon: Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Impish / Calm (Impish preferred)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg-Moves: Encore, Worry Seed, Memento, Switcheroo

Can you check my thread for this:
Pokemon: Cottonee
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Impish / Calm (Impish preferred)
IV Spread:
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg-Moves: Encore, Worry Seed, Memento, Switcheroo
Could do it for your Yanmega, Female is preferred if so possible(Wanted to breed HP Ground to it via my Volcarona)

interested in roselia ha with hp fire, bulbasaur with hp fire, and the starly.
offering Feebas with hp electric (or not if u want) 31/x/31/30/31/31, swift swim, and dragon pulse. Also offering hp ice houndour 31/x/30/31/31/31 timid with flash fire, wooper relaxed unaware 31/31/31/31/31/x with recover and either totodile (adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, and ancient power) or seedot (modest chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31 with defog and foul play). so 4:3 interested?
Would love those, but I am mainly interested in the Hp Electric Feebas, what nature and ball is it in?

Could do it for your Yanmega, Female is preferred if so possible(Wanted to breed HP Ground to it via my Volcarona)

Would love those, but I am mainly interested in the Hp Electric Feebas, what nature and ball is it in?

it is swift swim and a regular ball bc it was banked over in a pokeball. so are you interested in any hp pokes specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)