Driving under the summer sun, and the GPS is telling me to make a U-turn...

Aaaaaamazing ! All i have to say without being generic
-Amazing Predictions
-Sweet Commentary
-Nice use of a Sun team
-10/10+ Luv

I had the chance to read this again, and I think I'll renege on my earlier score >.> It was very good, and definitely a cut above the normal stuff. 8.5/10 sounds about right. Keep writing! You don't read stories like this every day.

Great story.

Everyone commenting on other random references and nobody caught the Magic: the Gathering one?

(the Borborygmos/Wreak Havoc/Protean Hulk flavor texts always make me snicker.)

ive been trying to get rid of mini pig and mini king adelburn for ages, ill give you both for 100k, special deal for the good warstory.

Good battle and awesome story. I especially enjoyed the Guild Wars references :) (for bonus points, Gengar is actually named Ectoplasma in French)

this was a really great war story got me reading from start 2 finish great job. Keep making great war storys ^_^ Luvdisc from me

Reading this really makes me realize I've never played a sun team properly.

Your stories are awesome. Keep making 'em. :)

I'm a little late to the warstory.

No hax, lots of predictions, it was nice, thanks for keeping me entertained. MVP in my opinion would go to the bros, they ran things over.

The best warstory I've read in a while. Both you and your opponent played quite well, which kept the story interesting.

And your commentary was fantastic. :D

I read your last warstory too, Alpha, and I can understand why it was archived. You write really well, and both warstories were really well thought out and your thought processes were explained step-by-step. Make more warstories, since you clearly know what you're doing. You get another 10/10 from me. :P Keep that fantastic commentary coming!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Very nice warstory man!I mean almost perfect!
9.5/10!
The only little mistake that i found was when you where talking about Inferanpe.Somewhere in your battle you use CC with infernape against heatran and the opponent switches to celebi.
Then you switch out to something while the opponent switches out also.
And then you say that you shouldn't have chickened out because no sane celebi would stay in against an infernape.
The thing is that your infernape didn't had any life orb damage and your opponent has seen that.So it was very safe for you to assume that he would keep celebi in to take the choice locked CC again....

Great story.

Everyone commenting on other random references and nobody caught the Magic: the Gathering one?

(the Borborygmos/Wreak Havoc/Protean Hulk flavor texts always make me snicker.)
I caught the references to the Gruul flavor text. I also saw him sneak the names of a recently dominant deck and one of a recent cycle of lands into the story.

Nice story! There were some pretty poor predictions on your opponents side, but you did a very good job!
I give this a 10/10

Stfu earthbound is DA shit :#

But anyway yeah that was a really good warstory.
9/10.

I would luvdisc it but its at 69 luvdiscs it cant really get any more epicer then that m8 =p

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Thanks!

And Earthbound does get more praise than it deserves, but I love the mother series all the same.

I hath given thou a 70th Luvdisc to add to thou's collection.

In understandable terms, I got none of the references to things like Magic or Death Note, and yet still found this funny and great to read. It makes me want to try a sun team, even though the hipster inside me means that the only successful weather team I've made so far is Hail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)