drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Disclaimer: this is just my personal experience with amphetamine otc stimulants, take this info with a grain of salt and always do extensive drug research.

Anyways, I've only tried the otc ADD/ADHD Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, and Ritalin; and I can say for a definite fact, Adderall had the strongest euphoria of any of the other otc controlled stims that I've been prescribed. Adderall 5-30 mg tablets give the strongest form of stimulation; however, the come down and post-anxiety is much worse than that of Vyvanse or Concerta. The effects of Ritalin are almost identical to that of Adderall, but Ritalin lasts for a shorter period of time (3-5 hours), whereas Adderall will last anywhere from 7-9 hours on a normal dose, depending on how you administered the drug.

From Drugs-forum.com (great resource):

"Insufflation(snorting): Adderall can also be insufflated if it is crushed into a powder. Again, the XR beads are difficult to crush, so this method is easier with instant release pills. Generally insufflation doses tend to be around oral doses. The effects will be felt, at most, within a few minutes from administration. The effects will be stronger than equal oral doses, but they will last shorter. In addition, the crash will be more abrupt. Insuffulation is a good way to conserve Adderall as small doses (~5mg) can keep someone awake and alert for a few hours."

With that being said, your best bet at euphoric effects from otc amphetamines would be quick release Adderall (not XR), Ritalin or Concerta (if you'd rather use methamphetamine, obviously the effects of euphoria will be stronger than otc amphetamines; but if you'd like to avoid most of the comedown and withdrawal effects of meth, then I'd stick with otc stimulant amphetamines). Snorting the crushed up Addy, or crushing and injecting the Adderall in small 5mg doses will give you the quickest effects and strongest euphoria, but the come down will be brutal. Parachuting it orally or using normal oral administration will produce a more controlled focus with a steady rise to euphoria and a steady, and not sudden comedown.

If you wish to use it for studying only, then Vyvanse is your best bet as it can only be orally administered (or it doesn't work) and it's effects last 9-12 hours, while providing a steady focus, but a lack of "tweaky side effects" as well as, unfortunately, a decreased sense of euphoria. The pro is that Vyvanse has the least noticeable comedown and negative withdrawal effects.

TL;DR: Prioritize getting Adderall quick release 5-30mg, followed by Ritalin, then lastly Concerta (To maximize effects, snorted or injected is the way to administer for sure). If just looking to study or focus, then Vyvanse will provide you with the most controlled and least tweaky focus and energy in comparison to the other normally prescribed otc amphetamines.
thanks bro. also including non-OTC amphetamines here. my intended purpose for amphetamines is to, maybe on a weekend or a free day, take a little bit and spend a blissfully focused and happy day reading, writing, playing the guitar, and talking to people. essentially a mood-enhancer. i have taken adderall too much to get the speedy effects anymore (which doesn't really mean much, i can take 50mg one day and not dose until a month later and get nowhere near as much euphoria. the first time i used it, i just had massive waves of euphoria; welling up tears at particularly beautiful songs, etc. never chased the original high by increasing dosage because that is temporary and leads nowhere good).

perhaps a better question would be: lowering amphetamine tolerance, how to do it? i've read about really low doses of DXM (like, sub-threshold) or magnesium pills, anyone have experience with that? as well as which amphs have the most "speedy" effects and build tolerance the shortest.

I've only smoked weed (although a shitload of it), but I plan on doing my first dose of psychedelics pretty soon. I was initially thinkin splitting 10 grams of shrooms with a close friend of mine at night by the beach, but recently I've really wanted to fuck with peyote for my first trip (my buddy too). So I was wondering - recommended dose for 2 first timers who are looking to trip fucking balls? also I Was thinking the dried plant because fuck chancing it being cut with meth, but my friend wants to get mescalin powder. I'd appreciate someone with experience's opinion
i've used a fair share of psychedelics. you really don't need a strong dose to see what's up. 5g on a first trip is more than enough. don't mess with anything that could be cut with anything, it's just not worth it. you can buy kits online (which i am sure v is more experienced with than i...) to test the composition and purity of any powdered substance you might be trying to get high on, and i'd seeeeeriously only recommend taking anything powdered if you A) know the person who is dealing it pretty intimately or B) have the capability to test it.

anyway, it's not going to be what you think. it's never what anyone thinks. also depends on your mindset going into the trip; not in the sense of whether you are going to have a "bad trip", but rather whether you're using psychedelics to seek some kind of answers about yourself or you're using psychedelics to get high and have a fun evening. both are fantastic, but play out as different trips. i dunno about tripping on a beach at night for the first trip. i'm of the opinion that psychedelics are much better enjoyed when you have a day cleared of responsibility, in a safe, pretty place (college campus, whatever) with no chance of interacting with anyone you wouldn't want to talk to. even bigger (at least for me) is having a nice warm bed to sleep in (even sleeping aid; weed/nyquil/whatever) and nothing to wake up early to. i tend, although my experience is more with LSD than shrooms, to feel angsty and existential and small at the end of a trip, so it's nice to be able to curl up in your own bed and play some music and just fall asleep.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I have a great mindset going in man, I'm in a super positive place at the moment. I really enjoy nature so I wouldn't mind going out into it to do whatever psychedelic I choose, and I don't necessary mind curling up and falling asleep on the beach. I'm mainly seeking the psychedelic breakthrough / enlightenment aspect, although who can say they hate having a great time, so I'm looking for both aspects.

Do you think I should start with shrooms, or go right to peyote? I'm super hyped for peyote tbh

I have a great mindset going in man, I'm in a super positive place at the moment. I really enjoy nature so I wouldn't mind going out into it to do whatever psychedelic I choose, and I don't necessary mind curling up and falling asleep on the beach. I'm mainly seeking the psychedelic breakthrough / enlightenment aspect, although who can say they hate having a great time, so I'm looking for both aspects.

Do you think I should start with shrooms, or go right to peyote? I'm super hyped for peyote tbh
I'd start with about 2.5 g of shrooms but I know nothing about Peyote.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
do u guys like meth

it's underrated
There are def meth-snobs, but i don't think it's underrated. I don't particularly like it when psychedelics are cut with it, but i feel like it's better to have it with some chemicals, as the purer the shit is the faster it puts me to sleep (molly). Adderall is hardly underrated by anyone, and I consider that 'analogous' to meth, so...

There is no reason why you shouldn't start with peyote imo, except that you could end up buying something awful that isn't peyote and have a terrible time. If you do find peyote, the trip is probably gentler than shrooms. Shrooms are really great though and you can't really fuck up buying them.

Lavos

Banned deucer.

no reason to start w/one or the other, peyote is definitely less intense but a longer trip imo

before trying peyote i would recommend reading "the doors of perception" by aldous huxley, takes 40 min

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
no reason to start w/one or the other, peyote is definitely less intense but a longer trip imo

before trying peyote i would recommend reading "the doors of perception" by aldous huxley, takes 40 min
will do bro, thanks for the recommendation. If i did either drug, I would do a shitload attempting to achieve a psychedelic breakthrough. A shitload being 5 grams of shrooms, and I honestly can't find any guides for the dosage on peyote, but enough to get a similar sort of breakthrough experience.

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tried out kratom tonight. I didn't expect much since I have a fucking massive opiate tolerance, but surprisingly I managed to get a mild-moderate high after downing the full 30g, but it only lasted a few hours. It's not something I'd bother using unless I need to put myself to sleep while on stims and don't have any benzos on hand.

I tried out kratom tonight. I didn't expect much since I have a fucking massive opiate tolerance, but surprisingly I managed to get a mild-moderate high after downing the full 30g, but it only lasted a few hours. It's not something I'd bother using unless I need to put myself to sleep while on stims and don't have any benzos on hand.
Was thinking of using kratom myself and maybe for my dad to deal with alcohol issues/insomnia. Were you drinking it through tea or something?

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was thinking of using kratom myself and maybe for my dad to deal with alcohol issues/insomnia. Were you drinking it through tea or something?
I was downing teaspoonfuls of them with a glass of milk. It's honestly not as bitter as people tend to make it out to be.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
how people get hooked on cigs are beyond me. Tried smoking multiple occasions and all I felt was ill and nauseous.

on another note, I had a bit of a scare with mdma the other week (nothing dramatic like almost dying or any of that stuff), because I was taking relatively a lot in a short span of time (going to multiple festivals, mardi gras etc.) and I felt like my speech was impaired. I began stuttering a lot and sometimes saying completely wrong words. I felt like my brain wasn't processing things right even when I was sober, it was a mess. I was scared I was going to lose my short term memory.

anyone have scares they'd like to share?

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
honestly shrooms / cid are kind of just a cheap way to gain insight that you can get from stepping back and looking at life. I feel like i got that breakthrough experience without any sort of drug, so I'm not gonna do shrooms / peyote anytime in the near future

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone else find that they lack energy on mdma? I take crystal mdma semi-often, like once every three weeks on average, it's great but my legs just get really tired as soon as I get high, it feels like Ive got massive weights for legs. It's really frustrating when I want to dance but just can't manage to move my legs enough. Anyone else experience this or do anything in particular to get more energy?

i can relate to the legs thing. when I'm on mdma I have to stretch my legs a lot (squats usually do it) because my legs feel like they're going to lock up if I don't. I rarely get an energy boost from mdma unless it's cut with meth or something. generally just more energetic mentally but not really physically

I just smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol and smoke weed quite often (Amnesia Haze and OG Kush are my favourite strands). When I go out clubbing I sometimes bring MD to make some potions and bombs n all dat good shiz.

I've done acid, ketamine and pills before but i've had bad experiences with them so I don't take them any more.

molly on friday + lsd on saturday = holy fuck serotonin i love you i'm sorry never leave me again

it's so frustrating having to be an apathetic dick about everything for a day even though you know that there's no actual reason for it and not being able to do anything to fix it because your brain chemistry is whack

Yesterday was far and away the best trip I've ever had though at least so it's def a net positive

Reactions: v

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Anyone else find that they lack energy on mdma? I take crystal mdma semi-often, like once every three weeks on average, it's great but my legs just get really tired as soon as I get high, it feels like Ive got massive weights for legs. It's really frustrating when I want to dance but just can't manage to move my legs enough. Anyone else experience this or do anything in particular to get more energy?
i can relate to the legs thing. when I'm on mdma I have to stretch my legs a lot (squats usually do it) because my legs feel like they're going to lock up if I don't. I rarely get an energy boost from mdma unless it's cut with meth or something. generally just more energetic mentally but not really physically
Have you guys tried running or sprinting when you're munted? You think you're running when in reality you're just casually floating by. Very. Slowly. It's hilarious.

I don't usually notice the heaviness in my legs until I sit down or lie down so avoid that maybe if that's the problem? Like personally I could be pinging and it's all fine and dandy but the moment I sit down or lie down, I'm done and ready to roll over and die

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Have you guys tried running or sprinting when you're munted? You think you're running when in reality you're just casually floating by. Very. Slowly. It's hilarious.

I don't usually notice the heaviness in my legs until I sit down or lie down so avoid that maybe if that's the problem? Like personally I could be pinging and it's all fine and dandy but the moment I sit down or lie down, I'm done and ready to roll over and die
i usually sit down often to go and smoke or something, I haven't tried just never sitting down. Never tried running, but apparently I always end up walking incredibly fast without realising

Has anyone tried speed whilst on mdma? Managed to get hold of some speed, was wondering if it would help my tiredness on md, but idk if taking it together would be a good idea

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone tried speed whilst on mdma? Managed to get hold of some speed, was wondering if it would help my tiredness on md, but idk if taking it together would be a good idea
General balance of probability. Bad idea. bad, bad idea. Your body can barely deal with one. You aren't Pokemon who can be fed multiple poffins to cancel the effects of each other. These are complex and out of whack chemicals you're pumping in your body.
I'm not even accounting for whatever those 2 might be cut with or whatnot, generally might also make a disastrous cocktail for your constitution.

My general rule of thumb is don't try too many variables at once, because if something goes wrong you don't know what's responsible. Then you're truly in deep shit, medically speaking.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i've done it before Rowan and it sort of just masks the come up from your mdma / pills. can lead you to double dropping if youre not careful because you can get completely mashed without even realising it. probably adds to the neurotoxicity though so i wouldn't bother

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
fair enough, probably won't bother then. I've heard speed isn't that great anyway, but I was just wondering about ways to get more energy on a night out

recently ive been railing adderall and its great; i feel a lot better and more productive when im on it. i have anxiety issues so it helps with that too
although i have one thing: how do i manage drip lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)