drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Well we smoked that Afgahn Kush last night. We ended up just rolling three joints instead of taking the bubbler because it's more convenient and it was our first time checking out the spot we smoked in. There were four of us, and between us all we smoked 4 grams of the stuff rolled into three joints.

It started hitting me pretty hard at the second hit, but I ended up doing about nine and I probably did the least out of our group. Strong ass shit, haha. Part of it's just my lack of tolerance I realize but its easily the highest I've ever been. I do think I did too much though; when we got back to my dorm I would start having perception issues where everytime i switched my focus to a different object I would feel surprised because I expected it to be closer or farther away. It was an interesting experience but it made getting around a lot more difficult. Still was definitely a great time lol, and we have some left over at least.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
im p high right now. this whole 1:1 (weed:tobacco) cigarette thingie is pretty good for me. i dont think i can handle weed very well normally.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i forget what those are called, spliffs? i smoked one once, and while it was a significantly tingly feeling, i didn't really like it. tobacco makes me sick 99% of the time, so while the weed part sort of calmed me down with the tobacco, i still didn't enjoy it very much.

a cigarello made me throw up once, how do people get addicted to tobacco x.x

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Head rush is the best, the tingling sensation in your extremities is like after an orgasm. if it makes you sick don't do it, but my body loves nicotine.

Head rush is the best, the tingling sensation in your extremities is like after an orgasm. if it makes you sick don't do it, but my body loves nicotine.

Nicotine is nice, but I recommend NOT going neat cigarettes to anybody interested. Same with chew. That still leaves pipes, cigars, hookahs, and my personal fave; e-cigs.

For one reason or another these are generally safe alternatives to cigarettes as you never INHALE any of the smoke (I would recommend vaping marijuana as well, or making weed brownies!) and are far less addictive methods of intake. Not to mention hookahs are great group activities that even girls can enjoy doing, and e-cigs are very VERY cheap, especially in comparison to cigarettes. They also leave no odor and give you lots of options for what strength and flavor you enjoy, and also show clinical success as a means of cessation.

Forgot to mention, e-cigs can be used to vape weed, its very easy and simple to infuse the glycol solution (or veg glycerin) with the oils and then you cut the liquid with some vodka, then you put it in a vaporizer and don't have to worry about the smell sticking to anything or inhaling harmful ash and smoke. Depending on the concentration it can be much more potent then smoking i as well.

tape

aw yeh. tobacco rocks. <3 spliffs newfound love

edit: cottonmouth sucks

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
please high rollah, your sex does not at all determine how well you can enjoy ingesting substances. i promise girls don't enjoy hookah for the pretty smoke~

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Forgot to mention, e-cigs can be used to vape weed, its very easy and simple to infuse the glycol solution (or veg glycerin) with the oils and then you cut the liquid with some vodka, then you put it in a vaporizer and don't have to worry about the smell sticking to anything or inhaling harmful ash and smoke. Depending on the concentration it can be much more potent then smoking i as well.
Rather than use e-cigs to vape weed, I prefer using a vaporizer to vape loose tobacco leaf. You only need less than a third of what you smoke to get the same buzz, and you don't need expensive cartridges or preparation.

(All of the above is second hand from a friend of mine - I don't smoke tobacco. Does nothing for me.)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Not to mention hookahs are great group activities that even girls can enjoy doing,
lol
this is particularly funny because in my circle of closer acquaintances only the girls smoke (cigarettes that is)

Rather than use e-cigs to vape weed, I prefer using a vaporizer to vape loose tobacco leaf. You only need less than a third of what you smoke to get the same buzz, and you don't need expensive cartridges or preparation.

(All of the above is second hand from a friend of mine - I don't smoke tobacco. Does nothing for me.)
but, then you're not getting high? it's always struck me as an awesome idea (the weed oil in e-cig idea), this guy I knew talked about it (although he just said you could use brownie butter, but you know, whatever oil works I'm sure) once, I've never tried it or heard of it since though.
It'd be awesome, you could smoke piff indoors, and it'd be completely legal! (well at least cops couldn't really prove you were using weed in your e-cig)(are e-cigs legal indoors in america? I know they are in canada)

In other news I got some acid. Which seems to be the status quo going on other posts from this thread? Or I didn't. All of it's with a friend right now, he took two hits, said it was underwhelming, but he's a big guy, he can take like five grams of mush and be alright. Sooo advice on dosage? I'm thinkin just two hits because that seems like standard fare, but I only have four hits (we split a half sheet between a buncha people), and I don't want to end up under experiencing acid then only another two hits with which to do it again? All those concerns aside there's a seventy pound weight difference between us...
I'm sorry for wasting time I think I'll just take two.

Oh and since when did spliffs have anything to do with batch? I thought it just meant an above average size cone shaped joint?
edit: well jury(urban dictionary) seems to be out on this one

Not quite sure how vaping tobacco works out, considering the higher temerature levels required to burn the tobacco leaf oils compared to marijuana oils... Also the juice for e-cigs is EXTREMELY cheap, and they sell concentrations up to 36mg per part, which is like taking three puffs of unfiltered strong cigs in a single puff of vapor. There are also tons of different flavors.

On a side not, anybody vaped alcohol here? I'm very interested in it myself.
Ive also heard about a guy who vaped coffee oil...

please high rollah, your sex does not at all determine how well you can enjoy ingesting substances. i promise girls don't enjoy hookah for the pretty smoke~
Actually, its not smoke. Its vapor much like an e-cig. The only thing that "burns" is the juices from the sheesha that have been infused with the nicotine in the tobacco (plus any added flavors)

Thats why you can blow right onto a smoke detector and nothing goes off.

VKCA

On a side not, anybody vaped alcohol here? I'm very interested in it myself.
sounds like a dangerously quick way to get drunk

Thats why you can blow right onto a smoke detector and nothing goes off.
smoke detectors don't detect smoke do they? any particles that get in the way of the beam of
whatever it is trigger the alarm? something special about smoke particles?

smoke detectors don't detect smoke do they? any particles that get in the way of the beam of
whatever it is trigger the alarm? something special about smoke particles?
They detect smoke because of carbon. Carbon is in all smoke as thats what is left after an object burns (among other things) Since hookas don't "burn" the vaporized juices they don't produce carbon, and therefore its not unhealthy like smoking is (let me reiterate, hookas don't produce smoke, they produce vapor)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
it makes me kinda sick and I still love it

definitely would recommend the 1:1 weed:tobacco thing, whatever they call it these days. also double helix bongs

cim

fuck no i'm not letting this thread die

got a half-eighth of mushrooms, ate them, smoked some weed to kick the trip into gear, got a mostly cerebral high with some subtle visuals. looking forward to cranking the dose up a little next time (2-2.5 grams is what i'm shooting for, sound reasonable?)

Yay! been reading over this thread and really wanted to start a conversation, but seeing no one posted in it I thought there was no interest.

So anyway I really should be asking for my college money back cause a whole semester passed and I haven't seen a single kindred spirit. It's true I've been clean for 11 months now but I used to be good at spotting people, hell if I didn't have anything I used to score stuff just by walking up to the guy who looked like he could help me.

Anyway I have question for a conversation starter. Why is weed so popular, it's probably the most uninteresting drug of them all. It's such a "slow" drug, it's not good for partying, it's not good for conversations, it's not good for thinking. Also the people who only smoke weed are probably the most boring from all the consumers. I'm not trying to hate on weed, cause sure it has it's moments and uses I'm just saying I think it's overrated. It probably influences my opinion that I have a seemingly high tolerance to it, I rarely get a kick out a joints, it's only when I'm smoking hashish from a vaporizer or when we cook some strong brownies do I get a strong effect.

Also if there's any interest I would happily share my experiences/stories about the stuff I tried.

VKCA

2.5 grams is fine for the second time for a seasoned druggie
That's how much I did the first time? I seem to have a strange amount of tolerance for hallucinogenics (compared to my friends of similar weight/experience) considering how little I can drink
I guess I did spend a couple hours laughing at my own vomit

Anyway I have question for a conversation starter. Why is weed so popular, it's probably the most uninteresting drug of them all. It's such a "slow" drug, it's not good for partying, it's not good for conversations, it's not good for thinking.
It's cheap as fuck (well not in america apparently but that's twod's fault), and it's easy to produce. It's called weed for a reason, it fuckin grows everywhere without much encouragement.
It's the most harmless drug next to acid or shrooms. It's also the most socially acceptable of illicit drugs
Mainly those two things (cheap and harmless) I think.

Also if there's any interest I would happily share my experiences/stories about the stuff I tried.
Do it mang

Edit: oh also self medicating with acid? like a half tab a day or something? Safe? One of my friends wants to start doing it.

Also driving on acid was by far the most euphoric experience of my life so far

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've only done weed twice, first time with a bong, second with a pipe.. Hasn't been as an intense experience as I was maybe hoping? The people I've done it with seem to have experienced a better high.. Any tips on a more, I dunno, intense experience?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Edit: oh also self medicating with acid? like a half tab a day or something? Safe? One of my friends wants to start doing it.
won't work

1) half a tab is a lot, fuckin stupid
2) tolerance develops; you won't even be able to tell you've taken lsd the next day.

if you want to do low-dose lsd experiments, you need to get a vial and then dissolve a drop into water so it's more diluted.

cim

Edit: oh also self medicating
no, don't

you can take half a tab of weak acid to get a sub-threshold dose if you just want to have a nice day or whatever, but it's not repeatable nor should you medicate with it since tolerance builds FAST

That's how much I did the first time? I seem to have a strange amount of tolerance for hallucinogenics (compared to my friends of similar weight/experience) considering how little I can drink
are you by chance autistic / aspie? i've noticed a strange correlation between tolerance and where you are on the autism spectrum.

Ahh finally back. I fucking hate IKEA furniture... anyway here are my experiences.

Weed: Probably like most people this is what I started with (hurr durr gateway drug), smoked a lot at school usually at PE, made couple of classes go by faster. The one thing that's kinda of cool is if someones gives you a "shotgun", it gives you a short strong high but you'll coughing/burping smoke for 15 minutes.

Hashish: Used to smoke it from a vaporizer until one time we broke it with a storm lighter and were to lazy to make a new one.
Actually have a good story with this. So four of us were smoking weed and hash vile there while two others guys were there on LSD and their two girlfriends. Now one guys has fallen asleep from the hash, while the other was searching for more wine for some time now, the rest of us were talking. One of the LSD guys got in to a fight with his girlfriend, the chick attacked him with a knife he knocked it out of her hand and started chocking her. Now after we realized whats happening we jumped up and pulled him of of her, probably avoid a fucking murder. She storms of then the wine guys suddenly says "Dude haven't you seen the wine?" He didn't even notice the whole thing happening, we of course burst out laughing. Anyway that bitch was kinda of crazy and pure evil, she became like our nemesis, we ran in to her a bunch of times over the years. She tried to get us beaten up and fuck us over, but it never did really work for her.

Brownies:
First time we made them we kinda of burned them, ate them with jam, smoked some salvia then fallen asleep 3 of us on the couch 1 in the bathtub. We woke up couple our later didn't find the 1 missing dude and then went home. Second time the guy put all of his leftover weed in it, we got so fucked up that we were basically sitting completely still, with slightly open mouths for god knows how long. My vision turned in to when, you have bad reception on TV, zigzagged lines were flashing by and everything was covered in spots.

Speed: This was what introduced me to synthetic stuff. Cool at parties/discos, dancing away for hours with a pair of sunglasses on while everyone's looking at you like what's his problem. Generally don't like it that much thou makes me chew apart the inside of my mouth, and fuck up your nose if you snort to much. One night that's good about weed is it counteracts the effects if you're done partying and let's you sleep. We always called it Satan Powder, and one time we showed up for morning service at the church after a night just to see if we would burst in to flames.

Designer stuff: They were usually called stuff like F1, S1, M1 or some female name. We never really knew what we were taking was, never really cared. Effect varied wildly, some gave me some of my greatest highs, while others seriously fucked you up and made you paranoid and aggressive. They were pills with different colors and symbols (imitating ecstasy), if grounded up and snorted they would sting your nose like hell and seriously fuck you up, had some of my craziest nights when doing that.

MDMA:
Rarely did we get our hands on actual ex, but it was always awesome. The first time I did it I just got introduced to a new group of people, I was completely energetic and happy and made friends with everyone. People on ex are probably the friendlies, nicest people ever.

The problem with all the synthetic stuff is that you grow used to them fast a develop a tolerance, so yeah have to switch them up. For example with the S1 the first time I went all night with just a 1/4 a couple of weeks later I did 5 whole pill in one night and didn't even get close to the first time.

N20: We did a shit ton of this stuff, blow you out of your mind for like 30secs in to an euphoric state. In Hungary you can buy them at the store cause they use it as a propellent gas, half of them we bought half of them we stole. We stopped doing it after a while cause we didn't want to loose all of our braincells before graduation.

Rush: Did it once when we couldn't get anything else, bought it from a prostitute. When inhaled gives you a short happy sensation, nothing special. Then I had the brilliant idea of drinking it, got completely drunk and sick. Next day I had the worst headache of my life.

Well that's all that comes to my mind. I've been clean for 11 months cause we got to the point where we were doing stuff every weekend for months and it wasn't enough anymore. So we had to chose between going on to more serious stuff or stopping for a while. Then I moved back to the US, so now I'm just a lonely nerd. :P

Stuff I didn't try but would want to:
LSD: At first was afraid from getting a bad trip cause my friends first time ended with him crying under a table for hours. Then later never really got the chance to do it.

Coke: Didn't want to spend the money on it and it's hard to find actually good stuff, especially in Europe.

tape

LSD: At first was afraid from getting a bad trip cause my friends first time ended with him crying under a table for hours. Then later never really got the chance to do it.
must've sucked for him but that's so funny hahahaha

after finally having done weed at least in more than 10 or whothefuckknows occasions, i can say thats its not 1/4 as fun as everyone chalks it up to. and its still 10k times better than alcohol in every way.

also whoever says its a good relaxant has never tried xanax or any of her friends. it just makes you dumb-chill-slow.

im p sure im still doing this shit if only cuz its so accessible/cheap/fuck alcohol/I LOVE SMOKING

edit: man i really want to try LSD right about now.

edit2: ... how much is an acid tab in the US right now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)