1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

drugs (not kid or work friendly but very friendly otherwise)

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by alex, Jan 16, 2011.

1. cim

cim happiness is such hard work
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i don't have specific experience with afghan kush versus other medical strains, this is just general advice for stepping from high mids to med grade.

If it really takes you an hour to peak, maybe take another hit. what you want to avoid is getting uncomfortably high. but only some people are uncomfortable at the [8]-[10] range.

if you can hit a bong, the onset is faster
  2. kalphiteman4

kalphiteman4

Ah, alright. Yeah there'll be time between hits anyways cause we're splitting with four people. And we're using a bubbler; I haven't had the experience of hitting that or a bong before but from what I understand they're pretty similar. But yeah, I'll post results tomorrow haha.
  3. cim

same basic concept - cooled smoke lets you put more of it in your lungs so it smacks you in the fucking face right away

hey so this question is mainly for vader but anyone is welcome to help me with it. i might take my first tab tomorrow, and if so i need to figure out the ideal time to start listening to sgt. pepper. i really want to include the album in my trip somehow. should I start it just as effects start to kick in, or maybe wait a little longer? Beforehand?
  4. kalphiteman4

kalphiteman4

Well we smoked that Afgahn Kush last night. We ended up just rolling three joints instead of taking the bubbler because it's more convenient and it was our first time checking out the spot we smoked in. There were four of us, and between us all we smoked 4 grams of the stuff rolled into three joints.

It started hitting me pretty hard at the second hit, but I ended up doing about nine and I probably did the least out of our group. Strong ass shit, haha. Part of it's just my lack of tolerance I realize but its easily the highest I've ever been. I do think I did too much though; when we got back to my dorm I would start having perception issues where everytime i switched my focus to a different object I would feel surprised because I expected it to be closer or farther away. It was an interesting experience but it made getting around a lot more difficult. Still was definitely a great time lol, and we have some left over at least.
  5. tape

tape i woke up in a new bugatti

im p high right now. this whole 1:1 (weed:tobacco) cigarette thingie is pretty good for me. i dont think i can handle weed very well normally.
  6. Fishy

Fishy

i forget what those are called, spliffs? i smoked one once, and while it was a significantly tingly feeling, i didn't really like it. tobacco makes me sick 99% of the time, so while the weed part sort of calmed me down with the tobacco, i still didn't enjoy it very much.

a cigarello made me throw up once, how do people get addicted to tobacco x.x
  7. Myzozoa

Myzozoa Throw-up on the internet, or get off on TV
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Head rush is the best, the tingling sensation in your extremities is like after an orgasm. if it makes you sick don't do it, but my body loves nicotine.
  8. HighRollah

HighRollah

Nicotine is nice, but I recommend NOT going neat cigarettes to anybody interested. Same with chew. That still leaves pipes, cigars, hookahs, and my personal fave; e-cigs.

For one reason or another these are generally safe alternatives to cigarettes as you never INHALE any of the smoke (I would recommend vaping marijuana as well, or making weed brownies!) and are far less addictive methods of intake. Not to mention hookahs are great group activities that even girls can enjoy doing, and e-cigs are very VERY cheap, especially in comparison to cigarettes. They also leave no odor and give you lots of options for what strength and flavor you enjoy, and also show clinical success as a means of cessation.

Forgot to mention, e-cigs can be used to vape weed, its very easy and simple to infuse the glycol solution (or veg glycerin) with the oils and then you cut the liquid with some vodka, then you put it in a vaporizer and don't have to worry about the smell sticking to anything or inhaling harmful ash and smoke. Depending on the concentration it can be much more potent then smoking i as well.
  9. tape

tape i woke up in a new bugatti

aw yeh. tobacco rocks. <3 spliffs newfound love

edit: cottonmouth sucks
  10. Fishy

Fishy

please high rollah, your sex does not at all determine how well you can enjoy ingesting substances. i promise girls don't enjoy hookah for the pretty smoke~
  11. cim

Rather than use e-cigs to vape weed, I prefer using a vaporizer to vape loose tobacco leaf. You only need less than a third of what you smoke to get the same buzz, and you don't need expensive cartridges or preparation.

(All of the above is second hand from a friend of mine - I don't smoke tobacco. Does nothing for me.)
  12. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

lol
    this is particularly funny because in my circle of closer acquaintances only the girls smoke (cigarettes that is)

but, then you're not getting high? it's always struck me as an awesome idea (the weed oil in e-cig idea), this guy I knew talked about it (although he just said you could use brownie butter, but you know, whatever oil works I'm sure) once, I've never tried it or heard of it since though.
    It'd be awesome, you could smoke piff indoors, and it'd be completely legal! (well at least cops couldn't really prove you were using weed in your e-cig)(are e-cigs legal indoors in america? I know they are in canada)

In other news I got some acid. Which seems to be the status quo going on other posts from this thread? Or I didn't. All of it's with a friend right now, he took two hits, said it was underwhelming, but he's a big guy, he can take like five grams of mush and be alright. Sooo advice on dosage? I'm thinkin just two hits because that seems like standard fare, but I only have four hits (we split a half sheet between a buncha people), and I don't want to end up under experiencing acid then only another two hits with which to do it again? All those concerns aside there's a seventy pound weight difference between us...
    I'm sorry for wasting time I think I'll just take two.

Oh and since when did spliffs have anything to do with batch? I thought it just meant an above average size cone shaped joint?
    edit: well jury(urban dictionary) seems to be out on this one
    [​IMG]
  13. HighRollah

HighRollah

Not quite sure how vaping tobacco works out, considering the higher temerature levels required to burn the tobacco leaf oils compared to marijuana oils... Also the juice for e-cigs is EXTREMELY cheap, and they sell concentrations up to 36mg per part, which is like taking three puffs of unfiltered strong cigs in a single puff of vapor. There are also tons of different flavors.

On a side not, anybody vaped alcohol here? I'm very interested in it myself.
    Ive also heard about a guy who vaped coffee oil...

Actually, its not smoke. Its vapor much like an e-cig. The only thing that "burns" is the juices from the sheesha that have been infused with the nicotine in the tobacco (plus any added flavors)

Thats why you can blow right onto a smoke detector and nothing goes off.
  14. VKCA

sounds like a dangerously quick way to get drunk

smoke detectors don't detect smoke do they? any particles that get in the way of the beam of
    whatever it is trigger the alarm? something special about smoke particles?
  15. HighRollah

HighRollah

They detect smoke because of carbon. Carbon is in all smoke as thats what is left after an object burns (among other things) Since hookas don't "burn" the vaporized juices they don't produce carbon, and therefore its not unhealthy like smoking is (let me reiterate, hookas don't produce smoke, they produce vapor)
  16. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

it makes me kinda sick and I still love it

definitely would recommend the 1:1 weed:tobacco thing, whatever they call it these days. also double helix bongs
  17. cim

fuck no i'm not letting this thread die

got a half-eighth of mushrooms, ate them, smoked some weed to kick the trip into gear, got a mostly cerebral high with some subtle visuals. looking forward to cranking the dose up a little next time (2-2.5 grams is what i'm shooting for, sound reasonable?)
  18. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

2.5 grams is fine for the second time for a seasoned druggie
  19. Turtle Soup

Turtle Soup

Yay! been reading over this thread and really wanted to start a conversation, but seeing no one posted in it I thought there was no interest.

So anyway I really should be asking for my college money back cause a whole semester passed and I haven't seen a single kindred spirit. It's true I've been clean for 11 months now but I used to be good at spotting people, hell if I didn't have anything I used to score stuff just by walking up to the guy who looked like he could help me.

Anyway I have question for a conversation starter. Why is weed so popular, it's probably the most uninteresting drug of them all. It's such a "slow" drug, it's not good for partying, it's not good for conversations, it's not good for thinking. Also the people who only smoke weed are probably the most boring from all the consumers. I'm not trying to hate on weed, cause sure it has it's moments and uses I'm just saying I think it's overrated. It probably influences my opinion that I have a seemingly high tolerance to it, I rarely get a kick out a joints, it's only when I'm smoking hashish from a vaporizer or when we cook some strong brownies do I get a strong effect.

Also if there's any interest I would happily share my experiences/stories about the stuff I tried.
  20. VKCA

That's how much I did the first time? I seem to have a strange amount of tolerance for hallucinogenics (compared to my friends of similar weight/experience) considering how little I can drink
    I guess I did spend a couple hours laughing at my own vomit

It's cheap as fuck (well not in america apparently but that's twod's fault), and it's easy to produce. It's called weed for a reason, it fuckin grows everywhere without much encouragement.
    It's the most harmless drug next to acid or shrooms. It's also the most socially acceptable of illicit drugs
    Mainly those two things (cheap and harmless) I think.

Do it mang

Edit: oh also self medicating with acid? like a half tab a day or something? Safe? One of my friends wants to start doing it.

Also driving on acid was by far the most euphoric experience of my life so far
  21. kittenmay

kittenmay

Ohh okay so

In about an hour or two I'm doing weed for the first time ahh I'm nevrous
  22. Coronis

Coronis Backie Jerkhart
    is a Battle Server Moderator
    Mentor

I've only done weed twice, first time with a bong, second with a pipe.. Hasn't been as an intense experience as I was maybe hoping? The people I've done it with seem to have experienced a better high.. Any tips on a more, I dunno, intense experience?
  23. coolbiz

coolbiz

I thought that same thing for the longest.
  24. v

v I just...do things
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

won't work

1) half a tab is a lot, fuckin stupid
    2) tolerance develops; you won't even be able to tell you've taken lsd the next day.

if you want to do low-dose lsd experiments, you need to get a vial and then dissolve a drop into water so it's more diluted.
  25. cim

no, don't

you can take half a tab of weak acid to get a sub-threshold dose if you just want to have a nice day or whatever, but it's not repeatable nor should you medicate with it since tolerance builds FAST

are you by chance autistic / aspie? i've noticed a strange correlation between tolerance and where you are on the autism spectrum.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Myzozoa