drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

ya my friends a heavy smoker but he only did smoke a little this time. he IS super skinny with a ridiculous metabolism and he does muay thai. and i did not know that there was a 3 - 30ish day range. that's pretty interesting actually so i guess it depends on how much you smoke and your metabolism?

edit: oh and has anyone tried legal weed (the k2 specifically?) i'm pretty interested in it.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Dont mess with that stuff Towelie, your better off using the real deal then that fake k2 crap. Better high too.

I know i'd much rather smoke regular weed. it's cheaper too but supposedly the k2 doesn't show up in a drug test which is what matters to me.

Heroin is warm and comfortable. It wraps you up in cotton wool. Being on heroin is just like being sober, except softer, gentler, more relaxed. It's sort of like lying in bed with someone you've just fallen in love with - everything feels right, you're completely incapable of worrying about your school or the state of your carpet. Absolute contentment.
This reminds me of when I was in the emergency room and they gave me an drug through my iv called Dilaudid. You know how when you get your wisdom teeth pulled, people say "At least you get Vicaden"? Fuck that. I hated Vicaden. They should say, "You had stay in the hospital and were in horrible pain? Hey, you get Dilaudid!" Vicaden made me kind of sick and never was good. Dilaudid makes you feel just like RG described heroin. Your entire body goes numb and very warm, and you have the best sleep you ever could. It doesn't just get rid of your pain; you forget you were ever IN pain.

I've got to imagine it's pretty similar to heroin--it's definitely dangerous as far as addictions are concerned.

As long as it's just a urine test, you normally need around 2-3 months for all trace of cannabis to be out of your system, but THC is stored in your hair follicles for years.

Currently smoking: dank homez

I've tried a lot of drugs. Shrooms, LSD, weed in many different and often lovely forms, heroin, cocaine, ecstacy (involving mdma, meth, piperazines, etc), straight MDMA, speed, zopiclone, zolpidem, pretty much any benzodiazepiene you can think of, most of the more common opiate-based painkillers.. oh yeah and a load of research chems - mephedrone being the one that sort of took over and wrecked my life, but if it was a legally available (even briefly) stimulant that existed last year I probably took it.

I didn't have a problem with drugs until last year, really - brief periods of flirtation with opiate addiction a couple of years ago (and a seriously unpleasant period of valium addiction, though that was doctor-propagated) but since then they've sort of ruined my life and my bank balance. that's because i'm basically a mess and what Rocket Grunt says about heroin, I use stims the same way - just get fucked, ignore the rest of life. Now I'm probably on the road to alcoholism - drinking more than I care to let on, daytime drinking, binge drinking a couple of nights a week. i guess what im trying to say is even though i had addiction issues, i still stumbled my way through life. since last year that has not been the case. my weight dropped to 86lbs (I'm 5'6/167 cm tall) and I dropped out of uni, broke up every relationship i had, cheated on people, lied to people, committed quite a few petty crimes, did quite a lot of other stupid things, lost my job, ended up homeless, spent time in a psychiatric ward (twice). i got clean-ish over the summer and went to university in manchester - but there is a fucktonne of drugs in manchester, and i unfortunately ended up living with a coke fiend (totally by chance). i lasted about eight weeks before i took an overdose of MDMA - just to try and get it to fucking work, as i'd rinsed my brain of serotonin - it didnt, i drank a lot - like, an inhuman amount, bottles of wine/aftershock/vodka - and slashed up my arm and took an overdose of several other non-abusable drugs. then i came to in a hospital. it was not good.

in short, the problem is not drugs, it is me. so like, if you're a mess, stay the fuck away from drugs. I'm going to try and become a stoner instead I think, much gentler on everything and everyone around me. at least when i was doing stims I wasn't a bitch quite as much!

This reminds me of when I was in the emergency room and they gave me an drug through my iv called Dilaudid. You know how when you get your wisdom teeth pulled, people say "At least you get Vicaden"? Fuck that. I hated Vicaden. They should say, "You had stay in the hospital and were in horrible pain? Hey, you get Dilaudid!" Vicaden made me kind of sick and never was good. Dilaudid makes you feel just like RG described heroin. Your entire body goes numb and very warm, and you have the best sleep you ever could. It doesn't just get rid of your pain; you forget you were ever IN pain.

I've got to imagine it's pretty similar to heroin--it's definitely dangerous as far as addictions are concerned.
Yeah, I had that stuff for like 3 weeks when I was in the hospital last year and I could get it every 8 or 12 hours, I can't remember. But I got it every chance I could. Then I got transfered to a rehab place (physical rehab, not drug) and I couldn't get it anymore because they wanted me to get used to doing shit on the daily without assistance and stuff like that (which makes sense tbh) but I was like begging for it and I remember I snapped at the nurse when she said I couldn't get any. They gave me loritabs or something instead.

Hm, drugs

well I'm not really into "hard" drugs, I've tried a few drugs that aren't weed that were pretty alright. I've tried a couple kinds of opioids, (oxys and perks), more prescription pills, ecstasy, straight MDMA, and coke. I'd like to try more hallucinogens, specifically salvia and shrooms.

opioids were p okay for me - the first time I tried them I parachuted a pill, and just sat there feeling floaty and grinned for a good while. I try not to take too many pills, though, they're hard to find and can be an uncomfortable high if the dosage is too much, especially when your vision starts to go
ecstasy/MDMA is fucking incredible for the most part - everything just feels like 1000x better. no complaints here, but it does make me feel like shit for a while after.
coke was kinda mixed for me. I mean you feel incredible, on top of the world, but all I could think about after 10 minutes or so was "when am I gonna get more coke??" and I don't have the kind of money to support regular coke usage. Nor do I want to be a regular coke user, anyway. Definitely a once in a (looong) while drug for me.

My drug of choice is most certainly weed and its variants. "SWED" yeah yeah. There's nothing I really don't like about a good weed high, its a social drug and it just makes everything feel pretty great - food, music, whatever. I love how it feels like your mind is going 100 miles a minute, but all that can come out of your mouth is all slooooow and chill sounding.

Ah, right, meant to ask this earlier:
anybody tried polm? (I know doomsday has done it) also called pollen?
I hear it's more of a europe thing but I was thinking of trying some. Any experiences?

what about spice(K2) does anybody have an opinion on that? ive tried both spice and weed and ive gotten similar effects. except i did to much spice one time and walking home was quite the adventure.

Done weed, mephedrone and MDMA since being up at uni, hadn't done anything before that haha.

One of my mates is buying a load of shrooms when he goes home this weekend and I'm contemplating whether or not to do them. Anyone got any advice one way or the other? :D

Done weed, mephedrone and MDMA since being up at uni, hadn't done anything before that haha.

One of my mates is buying a load of shrooms when he goes home this weekend and I'm contemplating whether or not to do them. Anyone got any advice one way or the other? :D

Shrooms are awesome fun. Take in safe place (just for added peace of mind during first trip), preferably one with nice music and pretty things to look at with friends. Enjoy!

Cooky

Banned deucer.
i like smoking. i went to holland last year and it was a whole brave new world... it's magic to see how everything works so well when you take an open-minded look at drugs.
Im pulling some funds together for a trip with some friends in August. What did you get up to?

i dont even really post on smogon ever normally but i had a tab of acid and quite a lot of dmt tonight and have to say that if you're going to only try one drug in your life, dmt is definitely a prime candidate.

then again ive never been able to get molly yet

EDIT: please dont look at my 2 posts before this they're pretty fucking terrible. i apologize.

Hey guys, what about that nutmeg?

One of my friends who is really into hallucinogens and the works said he tried nutmeg and said it was boring and took way too long, but it's legal

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i feel like i've posted this before but don't fucking do nutmeg jesus christ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)