drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
did weed again. this time at the beach, wheeee.

was super worried my other friends would find out, so i started havin some shifty eyes. but when we got home another joint was pulled out and 3 of the 4 people smoked, and even with the guy that didnt smoke it made me feel comfortable that he knew and was cool with it. its really annoyin, thinkin "oh man theyre gonna find out i smoked weed"

that said, i cant stand people talkin to me when im on weed, so i must be the weird case or somethin. group-talk is ok cuz then i can laugh and sometimes throw in somethin dumb but i can immediately back out of the convo again. 1-on-1 is horrible cuz then i feel rude about not answerin cuz i know im bein dumb as shit.

thats it.

P.S.: its been 12-16~ hours and i still feel a wee bit slow, but this time the weed was a lot better, so it doesnt feel particularly bad. but its still annoyin.

im so-so on this whole weed stuff, really.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
baked brownies with some friends, got some for free despite only supplying the brownie mix and other mundane ingredients and overseeing production while my friend who supplied the actual drugs used went out wheeling and dealing to sell some. They ended up kind of strong for my taste, but next time I expect we will make them a bit weaker.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
dude vader did you play bioshock on halloween with acid like you said you would

did coke for the first time tonight. first time ever doing any drug, actually (barring alcohol but im not sure what definition of drug we're using). went to a shitty club full of rich white people in the wealthiest area of tokyo with a friend of mine, and he bought some off his yakuza friend. i'm finally a real fixture in the fashion world out here.

i honestly didnt really feel anything except for a very light and momentary buzz followed by a jonesing for more cocaine, which persisted for several hours. what a drug.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
blow's fucked. i was on the powder for a long time a few years ago. it's really expensive after a while, and it's very subtle, but the addictive pull of it is never exaggerated. maybe some people just have higher willpower. i get chalky and anxious still when people talk about it a lot. in the beginning, i did it a few times because this guy got some real nice fishscale out of providence. i had bought from him a few times, then another dude from the same town came up to live with a friend of mine and i bought from him regularly. initially, i was just doing it every once in a while before class to stay going through it or midday when i needed a pick-me-up, like a coffee break. then i started to get sick, and my throat was killing me. shit could've been mono for all i know. what i do know is, my self-medicated treatment was more and more coke whenever my throat started to burn again. then i was sneaking off to bathrooms to do a few lines while just hanging out at friends' houses. stupid, stupid, stupid. and too fucking expensive.

tape

hm... anyone got tips for rolling small(er) joints? every video i see rolls these huge things, and the ones i did/saw last week were small and worked perfectly. i can get more out of my 100s this way. i tried using a straw but it wasnt that much easier really.

tape

current status:

high as googolsomething

edit: this seemed a lot funner in my memory

blow's fucked. i was on the powder for a long time a few years ago. it's really expensive after a while, and it's very subtle, but the addictive pull of it is never exaggerated. maybe some people just have higher willpower. i get chalky and anxious still when people talk about it a lot. in the beginning, i did it a few times because this guy got some real nice fishscale out of providence. i had bought from him a few times, then another dude from the same town came up to live with a friend of mine and i bought from him regularly. initially, i was just doing it every once in a while before class to stay going through it or midday when i needed a pick-me-up, like a coffee break. then i started to get sick, and my throat was killing me. shit could've been mono for all i know. what i do know is, my self-medicated treatment was more and more coke whenever my throat started to burn again. then i was sneaking off to bathrooms to do a few lines while just hanging out at friends' houses. stupid, stupid, stupid. and too fucking expensive.
rg that stresses me out

the feeling was actually pretty scary. i didn't even particularly enjoy the experience but i was really fiending for more. i definitely have a genetic predisposition towards addiction too, so i think i'll steer clear from now on.

not like i could afford it anyway, im pretty sure its like 3x more expensive here than it is back in the west

glen just casually popping in to share his dealings with the yakuza

but yeah, not a fan of cocaine . Had it a few more times since then and still nothing...
hehe sorry i thought this was Cool Guy General Discussion

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
c'mon glen.......

anyway, i've had blow twice (both times for free) and the first time i got nothing but i was completely sober; the second time i was slightly drunk and moderately high and feeling somewhat catatonic, coke just pushed all the to one side, all the feelings of lethargy and fogginess but maintained the positives of the other two drugs, i then felt really active, jumpy, and amazing and had a great time (i was at a concert) for the next hour or so. idk probably won't do it again...

@phantasia don't worry about not wanting to talk to people, completely normal.

for smaller joints put in less weed obviously, and roll a slim roach, then it's just a matter of rolling it around in your fingers until you get a sausage-like semi-compression before you roll, then get the edge of the paper underneath the other at the side of the roach, then synchronise the end part or near the end so the roll doesn't crumple. proceed to just roll and seal it up. you definitely won't be able to roll properly the first couple of times unless you're naturally good at it but it'll come eventually. also small and skinny joints definitely smoke smoother and are more efficient uses of weed.

tape

yeah this is definitely a good high with the little (relatively to before's) amount of weed i used, i didnt know this worked $_$ i can get like 3 or 4 times more joints

a lot harder to roll than a fat one though

edit: i just read your last paragraph; im not a surgeon P.S.: i dont use roaches, i cant think of a decent homemade one.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
any sort of card paper will suffice as a roach and i recommend you use one to direct the air flow and make sure that shit doesn't get into your mouth (literally just roll an oblong piece of card as tight as you can)

imgur barely works for me atm so the order is messed up and i can't preview anything lol

but yeah the gist of it is there!

edit: apologies for the huge images, didn't think my inbuilt camera on my phone would be at such res

acid seems to be coming back from a drought. i might drop some next weekend.
oh i live in providence, cocaine is ridiculously easy to get here.

tape

any sort of card paper will suffice as a roach and i recommend you use one to direct the air flow and make sure that shit doesn't get into your mouth (literally just roll an oblong piece of card as tight as you can)

imgur barely works for me atm so the order is messed up and i can't preview anything lol

but yeah the gist of it is there!

edit: apologies for the huge images, didn't think my inbuilt camera on my phone would be at such res
common Magic the Gathering cards haven't been this useful to me since I made that ashtray out of some cards. thanks.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the #1 way to use less weed at a time is to switch up your paraphernalia. generally in order of least to most weed used it goes vapes -> glass pipes -> bongs -> joints -> blunts. so get yourself a nice glass pipe or one-hitter if you want less weed per serving

other than that, an easy way to roll skinnies is to use a rolling machine. they cost like $3 at your smokeshop and they are way better than i'll ever be by hand.

always always use a roach, makes joints hittable. you can honestly just use paper if you don't have any card stock handy, but old MTG cards work great as long as you don't actually burn the ink

i too have noticed a local spike in acid availability

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
test a tab of lsd before taking any

the $15 for an extra tab+reagent test is always worth it. if you don't have $15 to spare, you probably shouldn't be taking lsd anyhow

the question here, vader, is why, exactly?

not trying to be condescending, legitimately curious here

the test you posted does not appear to indicate if you have, say, a DOx or 25x-NBOMe, which, from what I hear on this here series of tubes, are what one would most often be given in blotter/drop form instead of LSD. Most of the substances listed there (except maybe bupronorphine and phenobarbital, not familiar with thos) are not active at a microgram scale (again, as one would find on blotter paper), so all you can do is confirm if you have LSD or not.

At that point you've just dropped money on an extra tab and a testing kit for information you could've learned just by consuming whatever it is.

so i do have to ask here: what's your logic?

coke is definitely a messed up drug. about an hour after i always feel really depressed, like an emptiness in my stomach that feels almost existential, and yet i want more. makes me feel like an animal; locked myself away from social situations because i knew i would do it otherwise. and now im okay, after a couple of weeks.

drugs are fun at first, and usually you're not "addicted" or whatever at first, it can take a while, kinda like smokes. so you kinda wonder to yourself "man, everything i've been told has been a lie, they said i would be a crackhead within a week". and it was a lie because drug use is sensationalized by the media in order to discourage us, but we're lied to so we think all of it is bullshit. but there is a kernel of truth it.

all of a sudden you're just hating the sober life, and you usually do drugs in scenarios that are fun like parties so you associate positive memories with your drug taking. but then you see past the veneer, and you realize you just need to stay away, at least for 3+ months. that's what im doing.

and alcohol btw counts as part of this, alcohol addiction is just as bad if not worse then a lot of drugs. drinking every weekend, especially binge drinking? and doing that for years at a time? what, you think you're gonna stop eventually when you're older and more mature. no way, you're gonna become an alcoholic. alcoholism is just slower on the upstart then, say, coke, but when it's got its grip on you it's just as potent.

im not saying stay away from drugs, but tread carefully my pokemon friends.

v

so i do have to ask here: what's your logic?
well, the test WILL tell you if it's a dox or nbome or what have you as well, but just on principle I also like to know for sure what I'm putting in my body before I do. testing your drugs is part of a paradigm of responsible use that includes careful dosing, researching the chemicals you consume, making you sure you have a sitter for a new drug etc. it may be mostly paranoia, but better safe than sorry, esp when dealing with illegal chemicals that severely change your body chemistry.

tape

all-inclusive drug thread right

slept all day and i needed to sleep early today, so i took some diphenhydramine. i know its just a silly OTC antihistamine but i just love the chill effect. its not even drowsy.

makes me miss xanax/mirtazapine though
ive been posting too much in the last month in this thread

Reactions: v

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
i just re-read my coke post and i didn't realize how ridiculous and stereotypical and like, forced d.a.r.e. ex-addict sounding it was. haha, sorry that was dumb. but i guess everyone here has similar opinions on blow so it's okay. i was only doing coke for about two years or so, so relatively speaking it's not anything.

i take a lot of benadryl. about four pills a night now. its probably really bad for me, and i try to ween myself on and off of it sometimes. i should work down to the two-pill regular dose, but it's a habit now to take four and when i start to get drowsy, then i take four 5mg melatonin and it puts me right out.

i think i like diphenhydramine so much because it feels like a benzodiazepine, which are some of my favorite pills and i haven't had a good hookup in a year or so. my last one gave me free 1mg pills, maybe six or so at a time, because she had been on bars trying to get off h and i had given her a few rides to her friend's places because she got kicked out of hers. but this girl was pretty fucked up and she had a few relapses and would steal shit and sell it and my girlfriend at the time who i still love very much was in the car with her once while she was picking up, just more xanax, and they got pulled over. the cops didnt find anything and nobody got in any real shit, but it's the fact that she was fucking dumb enough to do something like that. people who've been involved with heavy shit get real desperate and stupid and crazy and a lot of the time it's not worth it to even know them. even if you can get shit for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)