drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well i did egt a little bit tispy tonight, my first time ever being eveen remotely drunk ever and let me tell you I would ont do it again. I was in a prettty good moods for a bit but i just saw a Sarah McGlochlin commercial and i'm feeling sad and have kind of a headache. also what a drank was a kind of liquour maybe 60=ish proof? Kinda ohrrible tasting adding to not worth it. Does this even count as part of the drug thread? ah fuck it watever

Oh yea my tummy hurts a bit two

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dont drink hard liquor for your first time

nice restraint though, generally most people go way overboard their first time drinking but you seem quite generally adverse to it so perhaps it's not too surprising.

alcohol is evil

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I had two 500 mL "bottles" (that's pretty tiny) of this in the space of about 10 minutes, my first time drinking. Is it surprising that I don't feel hungover at all? I know next to nothing about alcohol, other than this was 56 proof, so that's 28% actual alcohol.

EDIT: Oh, in case anyone's curious what I drank was so old that it used the original name, "Amaretto di Saronno," rather than the current name of "Disaronno Originale."

Okay, so I had two 500 mL "bottles" (that's pretty tiny) of this in the space of about 10 minutes, my first time drinking. Is it surprising that I don't feel hungover at all? I know next to nothing about alcohol, other than this was 56 proof, so that's 28% actual alcohol.

EDIT: Oh, in case anyone's curious what I drank was so old that it used the original name, "Amaretto di Saronno," rather than the current name of "Disaronno Originale."
Not necessarily. Some people just don't get hangovers (I don't think I've ever had one despite having been shitface drunk entirely too many times before). Plus it sounds like you didn't continue drinking and weren't actually drunk so that's probably another factor.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2) don't cross the street, i forgot how streets work one time
lol this

a couple times on shrooms I got worried a couple times that I had gotten left and right the wrong way round when crossing a road

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
how much do you weigh dude? that's pretty gnarly, I'm hungover as fuck from like a liter and a half of wine, if it's your first time drinking that's damn impressive.

Not necessarily. Some people just don't get hangovers (I don't think I've ever had one despite having been shitface drunk entirely too many times before). Plus it sounds like you didn't continue drinking and weren't actually drunk so that's probably another factor.
Does this not sound drunk to you?

Well i did egt a little bit tispy tonight, my first time ever being eveen remotely drunk ever and let me tell you I would ont do it again. I was in a prettty good moods for a bit but i just saw a Sarah McGlochlin commercial and i'm feeling sad and have kind of a headache. also what a drank was a kind of liquour maybe 60=ish proof? Kinda ohrrible tasting adding to not worth it. Does this even count as part of the drug thread? ah fuck it watever

Oh yea my tummy hurts a bit two

oh also I got a bong for my birthday which I've been meaning to post.

it looks slightly bluer irl, temp name the cracken

oh also watching definitely, maybe to deal with aforementioned hangover, abigail breslin is so fucking cute

phoopes

I did it again
how much do you weigh dude? that's pretty gnarly, I'm hungover as fuck from like a liter and a half of wine, if it's your first time drinking that's damn impressive.
I'm about 6'1", probably pushing 190 pounds due to overeating/not working out over holiday break. Most of the weight is muscle, though. Talked to a friend IRL who drinks a lot and he though basically the same thing.

Does this not sound drunk to you?
lol

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I'm about 6'1", probably pushing 190 pounds due to overeating/not working out over holiday break. Most of the weight is muscle, though. Talked to a friend IRL who drinks a lot and he though basically the same thing.
okay well that makes more sense, still impressive though

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Had a very good trip on Sunday night/Monday morning, beginning with many drinks, followed by multiple doses of weed, with more alcohol in between. I'd heard that having alcohol before weed usually has a negative effect, but, clearly I was mistaken?

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
This ad just lost all credibility.
this

also did barely enough DPH (200mg, i weight 110-115lbs~)to hallucinate the night before yesterday. that thing makes you paranoiac as fuck. like i'd be tryin to sleep and suddenly i'd violently open my eyes to see around me. also myopia makes hallucinatin funny. not

i think it really dawned on me that i had gone completely mental when i passed by the mirror and my eyes looked like they'd pop out. i had never had such a surprised look.

also semitransparent tarantulas. and feelin somethin walkin over your foot below the bed covers.

i think i'd only do this again (and at a higher dose) if i had somethin or someone to knock me the fuck out if shit gets bad.

guys i have a dilemma on my hands. i just moved to this new town, i dont really know anyone and i havent smoked weed in about 6 months so i'm itching to find a dealer or someone that i can smoke with. i was out on my balcony one day and smelled the smell of burning weed. i look up and my upstairs neighbors' window was open and i could hear some music coming from inside..

naturally i assume she was smoking. now, i've never talked to this neighbor (apart from hi or bye when i see her around) but i know she's a girl in her mid 20s. i wanna reach out to her in a way and ask where i could find some pot or if she knows anyone i could get it from without it being awkward. i've considered just leaving a note under her door with my number on it but i'm not too sure.

need some suggestions here

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
BEHOLD, MY MILLENNIUM FALCON

It has two percolators:

double showerhead

inline

and came with a cool (imo) crystal style blue bowl!!

it takes ice too, but that would fuck up water levels in the showerhead, and it hits smoothly enough

tape

so ive been goin to the psychiatrist for roughly 3 weeks now but so far its been pretty uninterestin: social anxiety disorder, sertraline, nausea worse than before, and whatnot.

then yesterday she says we're def done with sertraline if its makin me feel so bad, and i get put on XANAX. just now i have like 29mg/58 pills of these LOVELIES under my name and just seein it makes me smile.

but this time im not abusin them, though. im only usin it the way she intends me to. and i already feel heaps better, this drug is amazin. too bad its a temporal thing but w/e.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yep phantasia, anxiety patients almost always start with SSRIs and move to benzos if they don't work too well. BE CAREFUL. use as needed, and define "needed" well. the cognitive effects can be a bitch too.

milos - introduce yourself to your neighbor, maybe invite her over for a beer. don't bring up weed until you have socialized for awhile and then just ask if she happens to partake, then go from there

i love LSD

tape

i know better than to ask "what cognitive effects"

also i feel fuckin great and alive and like a normal person and it makes me feel fantastic. except for the part where i yawn every now and then.

@ Milos
You know, I'm feeling strong loathing for you right now. I've been living in this a new country for 8 months now and haven't meet a single person with similar interests as mine. Now you get a gift from the late spirit of Hunter S Thompson and you're just sitting on your thumbs? I would go up (at an appropriate time) know on her door and just tell her what you told us.
You know what my neighbors do? They steal the fucking lemons of our lemon tree! I'm thinking about digging vietcong style traps in to our front lawn.

@ Phantasia
Dude be careful with xanax, prescription medicines are some of the worst stuff you can do. I've seen someone taking more than 15 rivotril pill in a couple of hours, it was both hilarious and scary.

tape

im p high

edit: heaven is a mixture of nicotine, alcohol, benzo, and weed. i found it.

edit2: being the second time im on xanax im already p aware of the devil in this.

edit3: and DPH too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)