drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
new tradition for me: smoke n soak

basically i smoke in the bath with music blasting and it rocks!!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
quote=vaderbathnbowltext/quote
http://www.reddit.com/r/showerbeer
When I was at a bed and breakfast in bc two weeks ago I had my first bower and it was fucking awesome.
The place even had heated towel racks so when I got out my towels were all nice and warm fuck I love white people
Alright here's a tip to new smokers out there that just got their new pipe.

Plug up the bowl with something if the bowl is too big.

So I just go a new pipe yesterday. When I looked at the bowl I thought that my weed would just fall through but I packed a bowl anyways. After my 2nd hit I found burning weed sitting on my tongue. Not fun. Get a screen or a rock to plug your bowl it really helps >.>
If it's a new pipe or a pipe with a particularly big bowl don't grind your bud (just put big chunks o nug in the bowl) and inhale lightly as phant said, should never be a problem.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
haha smoking and soaking is the greatest!! when i lived in atlanta i would basically hot box in my bathroom while a hot shower was running, so nice

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i have decided to release this information for your perusal.

yesterday was my birthday, and i started it off right by taking .4 grams of mescalin, which is the psychoactive ingredient in peyote cactus, dissolved in a half glass of water. let me just say that no words can accurately describe how you perceive reality when experiencing this drug's effects. colors, especially deep hues of blue, purple, and green for me (it apparently changes for every user) are impossibly bright. patterns have new depth and texture. music comes alive. all inhibitions placed upon the normally functional human brain that enhance the capability for the species to survive, but prevent advanced thought, are completely removed. i was at my highest level of thought. when i removed a small amethyst from my pocket that i had been carrying for this particular experience, my observers report that i stared at it for about twenty minutes solid. the multifaceted surface and impossibly deep, pure, bright purple shade penetrated to the depths of my character. it was a truly astounding experience...like nothing i have ever seen before. shockingly, when i tried to express my thoughts as words to my friends around me, they came out clean and effortless. when i was lead outside and ascended the mesa behind my house, i woke up. i felt it in my bones, it felt like home. absolutely beyond comprehension. i have always loved the desert in which i live, the rocks and the sand and the plants are all my friends. but until then i had never appreciated what they were. the gritty yellow-orange colour that i love so much was brighter than the sun on a cloudless day, yet i could view it without permanently damaging my eyes. all my hair stood on end. once again, according to my friends, i sat down, back perfectly straight, and stared off into the desert for about thirty minutes. i have no recollection of how long it really was. my experience feels like a blink that lasted an eternity. as the sun died before my eyes, the drug's effects began to wear off, and i began to come to. the disembodied experience that i have failed to discuss so far, however, continued. yes, under the influence of this powerful consciousness enhancement, i had ceased to be able to control my physical functions. when i walked, i did not walk, but my body did so. i did not command it. it was instinctual. the mental consciousness and physical consciousness, usually intertwined, were distinct and separate. i could view my arms and legs from the perspective of one who had no arms and legs but always viewed those with arms and legs yet did not envy them. that is how hard it is to put the feeling into words. when i played music it flowed into my physical ears, and then into my mental "ears", but my ears weren't the ears, the "ears" were. and i understood the notes and how they felt, but now i don't. the whole experience, now over, left me with a fading glimpse of how i viewed the world under the control of this amazing substance, but my comprehension of the true reality has largely faded. or maybe it's the false reality, but in that case, why would my perception be so clear? why, if this is the true world we belong in, and not the metaphysical world of mescalin, was everything so perfect and clean and beautiful? and yet, i retain no longing for the drug. the experience was had, and has passed, and is over; and i feel that if i were to repeat it soon enough, i would grow insane from the perspective of all of you, but more sane to myself.

take it as you wish.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
i have decided to release this information for your perusal.

yesterday was my birthday, and i started it off right by taking .4 grams of mescalin, which is the psychoactive ingredient in peyote cactus, dissolved in a half glass of water. let me just say that no words can accurately describe how you perceive reality when experiencing this drug's effects. colors, especially deep hues of blue, purple, and green for me (it apparently changes for every user) are impossibly bright. patterns have new depth and texture. music comes alive. all inhibitions placed upon the normally functional human brain that enhance the capability for the species to survive, but prevent advanced thought, are completely removed. i was at my highest level of thought. when i removed a small amethyst from my pocket that i had been carrying for this particular experience, my observers report that i stared at it for about twenty minutes solid. the multifaceted surface and impossibly deep, pure, bright purple shade penetrated to the depths of my character. it was a truly astounding experience...like nothing i have ever seen before. shockingly, when i tried to express my thoughts as words to my friends around me, they came out clean and effortless. when i was lead outside and ascended the mesa behind my house, i woke up. i felt it in my bones, it felt like home. absolutely beyond comprehension. i have always loved the desert in which i live, the rocks and the sand and the plants are all my friends. but until then i had never appreciated what they were. the gritty yellow-orange colour that i love so much was brighter than the sun on a cloudless day, yet i could view it without permanently damaging my eyes. all my hair stood on end. once again, according to my friends, i sat down, back perfectly straight, and stared off into the desert for about thirty minutes. i have no recollection of how long it really was. my experience feels like a blink that lasted an eternity. as the sun died before my eyes, the drug's effects began to wear off, and i began to come to. the disembodied experience that i have failed to discuss so far, however, continued. yes, under the influence of this powerful consciousness enhancement, i had ceased to be able to control my physical functions. when i walked, i did not walk, but my body did so. i did not command it. it was instinctual. the mental consciousness and physical consciousness, usually intertwined, were distinct and separate. i could view my arms and legs from the perspective of one who had no arms and legs but always viewed those with arms and legs yet did not envy them. that is how hard it is to put the feeling into words. when i played music it flowed into my physical ears, and then into my mental "ears", but my ears weren't the ears, the "ears" were. and i understood the notes and how they felt, but now i don't. the whole experience, now over, left me with a fading glimpse of how i viewed the world under the control of this amazing substance, but my comprehension of the true reality has largely faded. or maybe it's the false reality, but in that case, why would my perception be so clear? why, if this is the true world we belong in, and not the metaphysical world of mescalin, was everything so perfect and clean and beautiful? and yet, i retain no longing for the drug. the experience was had, and has passed, and is over; and i feel that if i were to repeat it soon enough, i would grow insane from the perspective of all of you, but more sane to myself.

take it as you wish.
wow where can i find this

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i am 1/16 shoshone indian and thus i was able to visit fort hall reservation about 50 miles from where i live and convince some tribal members to let me bring home some peyote (they make you take it on the spot and stay there in most cases). i think even if you're not part indian you can visit and if you're over 18 and respectful and shit they'll let you take it. but i dunno it might vary with tribe. that's the first time i've done this. other than getting it from a reservation (and the reservation has to grow it there too...guess i'm lucky to live in idaho) then you probably will have to ask around and see if anyone has it because it's a pretty rare drug :/

Lavos

Banned deucer.
wow bs i smoked later >:( at least i don't have to buy an ounce of chinese weed to get a decent high you loser

AMERICAn sativa pure!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow that sounded like a good experience Lavos...! Also happy birthday for whenever it was!

I can't say i have the same luck though. Before a week, a friend of mine bought some mushrooms from then net, and brought them to my house to try them. They were very tiny (fly-size tiny) and had a very weird taste. We each ate 6 grams over 30 minutes and i felt almost nothing... What a fucking waste of money.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
that's really shitty and you probably got sold fake shrooms, what website were they from? i'd always advise to buy locally from people you know if you can because a good portion of internet drug retailers are just scams. your shrooms should definitely not be that small, good rule of thumb is the stem is about half the length of your thumb from base joint to tip. maybe they vary in size based on where you are? but for me they're always about that big.

bday was the 10th, thanks buddy

idk did acid for the first time a few weeks ago and it was great so i thought i should post, i was at a lifestyle festival (thats what i call it idk if thats what its meant to be) but there wasnt any organised music and you could just go and sit in giant mud baths and do yoga and stuff and hang about doing laughing choir and stuff. It was great it was such an amazing experience, we met some insane people and sat in a giant nest that you could climb up into which was away from the festival a bit so you could see all the lights and stuff. but yeah i would totally do it again, i feel like it has so much hype and i had heard so many myths/scare stories so i wasn't sure what to expect but it was sick!

Drinking on acid is fucking spectacular though, only done it once though, want to do it more
i drank red wine the whole time and i couldn't get enough, but my friend cannot eat or drink anything on acid so i think it is personal preference.

Has anyone tried fake weed? I'm thinking about gettin some since it's so cheap.
dont, synthetic weed is dangerous

We had a discussion regarding this a few months ago in this thread I think, I will reiterate my points:

blindly saying "synthetic weed is dangerous" is a blanket statement that does not take into consideration the rather wide range of chemicals employed in imitating marijuana.

I haven't seen a lot of evidence (other than stoner "common knowledge" which is rarely factual in any way) that says that synthetic cannabinoids are bad, unhealthy, carcinogenic, will make you eat children, etc.
The reason for this, I suspect, is the fact that these chemicals haven't been widely available for a very long time. It is for this same reason that you could argue that 2C-x, 25i- series, and other "research chemicals" are potentially dangerous because their long-term effects on the human body are largely unstudied.

As a substitute for weed, though, it really doesn't make the cut. The stuff usually tastes like ass (and your piece will taste as such forevermore as a result) and the effects, though interesting, definitely are nothing compared to halfway decent bud.

tl;dr - you are putting largely untested chemicals into your lungs and brain that aren't terribly fun to consume anyway, probably not worth it.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Has anyone tried fake weed? I'm thinking about gettin some since it's so cheap.
dont do it. seriously. had a friend who did it infront of me and had a seizure infront of me smoking that shit. i was too high to do anything though.

hope it helps.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
that's really shitty and you probably got sold fake shrooms, what website were they from? i'd always advise to buy locally from people you know if you can because a good portion of internet drug retailers are just scams. your shrooms should definitely not be that small, good rule of thumb is the stem is about half the length of your thumb from base joint to tip. maybe they vary in size based on where you are? but for me they're always about that big.

bday was the 10th, thanks buddy
I may have exaggerated a bit about how small the mushrooms were, but check here to see how they really look like: (PM me for info). This site is popular and trusted, or so my friend tells me, and so i don't think that the product wasn't good or fake. Probably the quantity wasn't enough, so next time we gotta get more ;D

BurningMan

fueled by beer
I may have exaggerated a bit about how small the mushrooms were, but check here to see how they really look like: (PM me for info). This site is popular and trusted, or so my friend tells me, and so i don't think that the product wasn't good or fake. Probably the quantity wasn't enough, so next time we gotta get more ;D

From your description i sounds like you got truffles from the internet wich got a slightly different effect compared to the normal shrooms (wich sadly are illegal now in the netherlands so you can't buy them from the net anymore), but the last time i did them with a friend i took about 5 gramm and this was definitelly enough to get a good high even though it was way less intense compared to when i took about 15 gramm. I am not sure what really happend to with the shrooms but 6 gramm should be enough to produce a noticable effect unless you are extremely big or something.

On the whole fake weed thing don't do it its really just a bunch of untested chemicals thrown together and Venoms story just shows how incredebly dangerous that shit can be. I took it once and the effects were pretty different from weed and it was a pretty hard unpleasent experience and at least in germany it isn't even cheap the last time i checked it was like 20€ a gramm wich is more than twice the money you pay for normal weed.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I made a plan where I only smoke on weekends now. I'm not feeling the getting fucked up everyday thing anymore.

So, for my interview with vader, we decided the best way to go about it was having him high and me drunk. That was the second take...

The day before I was going to interview v, my co-worker gave me some potent weed. I had only been high on weed once before, but I figured having both v and I high at the same time would make for a great interview. I think I got too high for v...

<Jellicent> mmk, lighting up
<v> godspeed
<v> hows yr drugs going
<Jellicent> i did it man
<Jellicent> i got high
<Jellicent> i'm fucking out of control man
<Jellicent> v, did you do drugs yet?
<v> always
<Jellicent> awesome
<Jellicent> v
<Jellicent> type something
<Jellicent> and watch the line go up
<v> lol
<Jellicent> this is going to be hard
<Jellicent> ok, ready to be interviewed?
<v> yeah
<Jellicent> ok
<Jellicent> who are you?
<v> do you mean like my name or like
<v> facts about me
<v> well my name's amir and i'm a sophomore in college
<Jellicent> like, who are you, really?
<v> english major
<v> over breaks i work at a bank
<v> if i had to boil my personality down to one adjective it would be
<v> incomprehensible
<v> or
<v> inane
<v> use inane actually, much conciser
<Jellicent> if you could be a bank, would you do it?
<v> no, i would stay the same i expect
<Jellicent> that is noble
<Jellicent> so what do you do for smogon?
<v> i close threads with bitchy remarks
<v> change staff avatars/sigs against their wikk
<v> *will
<Jellicent> how did it all start out?
<v> and i lead little cup sort of
<v> im inactive tho
<v> well uh
<v> i played pkmn red as a lad
<v> sorry brb
<v> in like an hour
<Jellicent> ok
<v> jowelicent
<Jellicent> hi
<Jellicent> are you high still?
<v> yea
<v> i smoked again
<Jellicent> resuming the interview
<Jellicent> do you wanna play little cup?
No such nick/channel

My first question was initially typed out as an incredibly long, rambling mess about who he was on Smogon, in reality, and what his thoughts on the true meaning of "reality" were, but I ended up cutting it down to just "who are you?" v.v

Also, I'm sad there's no time stamps on that, as I'm pretty sure there were really lengthy awkward silences between each line I typed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)