drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

can't beat the classics, Pink Floyd is my go-to.
In a different vein entirely, Boards of Canada is great too, especially if your trip involves a good nature walk

Asheviere

Banned deucer.
Friend of mine and myself are planning to do truffles somewhere in the near future. Thing is, I've never done any kind of psychedelics before in my life. Does anyone have some recommendations on what to do, or things that I definitely shouldn't do?

beatles, radiohead, tame impala, gorillaz, the doors, velvet underground, talking heads, the cure, jeugd van tegenwoordig (dutch)

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I listen to the same music I listen to sober. Why should being high change that?

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
I listen to the same music I listen to sober. Why should being high change that?
same here(Garbage, Metric, Kyuss, Queens of the stone age, PJ Harvey) unless on speed/rolling - then '90s Eurodance kicks in (INITIAL D SOUNDTRACK MAN)

that being said, for y'all metalheads out there - Kyuss is an excellent stoner rock band, always my go-to on dxm/weed/shrooms/anything else

what kind of music do u guys listen to when you trip? i am a Beatlin' man myself
Sometimes I think the only reason I get high is too listen to music ;)

Once when i dropped acid I was with a big group of friends and we were listening to my phone. We where all halfway through the trip when Heard it Through the Grapevine by CCR and then Baby Blue by Action Bronson came on. Everyone just kinda chilled out and listened to those two songs and tripped. They both sounded amazing to everyone.

Personally I think Jimi Hendrix sounds like the second coming of Jesus when I'm tripping acid, even though usually I prefer rap.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Discovered this on my most recent trip.... I consider it good karma to share this masterpiece.... dat 1:55+ drop....

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im eating a bunch of lsd and listening to the beatles discography in like....,,soon. dont say anything mean about me its (in this site) until tomorrow if ur gonna be mean.....

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i took lsd and smoked a bunch of weed last night. threw up for like an hour in my mate's neighbour's back garden but after that it was Pretty Cool

however now i have to go clean sick up from my mate's neighbour's back garden after like 3 hours sleep and that is Pretty Uncool

Last edited:
I seem to somehow have lost my ascent last night :( it's been a good 2 years though. If it somehow doesn't turn back up over the next month I'll probably have to go back on the market for another portable dry-herb vape. v is it still the best out there or would you say there's a better option now if I need to buy a new one?

EDIT: turned up at friend's place later the next day, all is well in the world

Last edited:
Reactions: v

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
tips for recovering (the day) after mdma/mda?

also how long are you supposed to wait between each time you do it?

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

relax, have something nice to eat with a glass of fresh fruit juice. i always find eating oranges / satsumas really helps too and maybe smoke a little bit of weed if you have any to hand. don't do anything strenuous or straining because it will fucking suck and you'll hate it just chill out and watch a film and hopefully fall asleep.

the official answer for how long in between is like a month i think, but i used to do it almost every week and it was doable it just ended up with huge comedowns and needing to take more to come up. i reckon realistically 2-3 weeks is fine to recharge properly, but give it longer if you've gone to a festival and been dropping every day for 4 days or something.

The official answer is 90 days between rolls; closer than that is when you start running a lot more risks with fucking with your serotonin and start losing a lot of the magic of the substance according to my friends that have done it more. I've always waited 3-6 months between rolls just to be safe.

A friend and I parachuted mdma at a new years festival, I only did it on new years eve and was fine the next day, didn't need to recover at all. My friend did it on the nights of 28th, 29th and 30th. He was very, very groggy on the 31st (made it to 7pm lol) and was quite unwell for about a week+ afterwards. I would definitely recommend waiting a few weeks between times to avoid that. Also if you're at a rave/festival or something drink fucking heaps of water.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Drinking too much water on MDMA is dangerous though, you also need to keep your salt / electrolytes replenished. A small amount of salty snacks will help but I tend to not eat when I'm on MDMA so another option is like gatorade or something. That and weed also help with nasty comedowns.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

If you're feeling the comedown a lot (I always tend to feel a bit down/empty/hopeless) then I find getting a shower, and a bit of fresh air always helps loads. Otherwise, i just end up feeling really groggy. Orange juice helps a lot. I often resort to takeaways because I feel so lazy but when I do bother to eat healthier it makes me feel better cos you're always low on vitamins the day after. I can rarely stomach food whilst on mdma, but if you do have a little bit of something to eat when you get in, I find it does make you feel better the next day

anyone have experiences with gabapentin?
I've taken a pretty heavy dose of gabapentin, and I still do, actually. I take 6 capsules a day of 300 mg gaba pills. I take it to help reduce "the shakes," help with anxiety, and it helps me a little bit with alcohol cravings (I don't drink anymore because I'm an alcoholic, so my doc prescribed me 1800 mg gabapentin and some naltrexone to help with cravings/withdrawal).

I must say that my experiences with the drug gabapentin have been pretty easygoing; I haven't had any adverse side effects from it, at least that i am able to perceive. When i take gabapentin, i find that i really dont notice the effects, mentally speaking; however, physically speaking, the effects are quite apparent. The only difference that gabapentin has made for me, that i can pick up on, is that my hands shake less. I hope that summary helps, I know gabapentin can be prescribed for a multitude of different reasons, so my experience with the pill may or may not be comparable how you react to the drug.

Last edited:

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
psa: if you smoke weed or dab, carry around a little thing of purell or some other hand sanitizer with alcohol in it. it works better than soap for getting resins, tars, and other sticky stuff off ur fingers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)